Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sep 29th - The Sky is the limit - Discussion

Comments

• Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63

Mine still lagging and it HURTS as I lost1900 gold on darn painter...    Right now lagging and that is over 12hrs ..Getting so disappointed ..Once gold gone so am I

• I use chrome browser and have had no issues at all running the game. If this is a browser problem wouldn't it affect everyone using that browser?

The new backgrounds are great but it would have worked better if the e mail giving discounts was sent out when the backgrounds entered the game not 24 hours later.
  • Things may be brighter in the future for those of us with limited funds. This from CM Latten:

Almost forgot: The feedback about the current pricing of the skylines has of course been forwarded. We will add more and more skylines over time among all price ranges, and there will be more Dollar backgrounds as well as very affordable gold ones. Please give this feature a bit of time to evolve, those beautiful backgrounds don't draw themselves.

Well that is some good news.....hopefully they will realize that people do have limited funds due to one reason or another . The key word here is affordable which in and of itself is pretty arbitrary
    As to the beautiful backgrounds not drawing themselves I don't see why their extreme cost should be directed to the players of the game as our problem. I am sure there are many quite capable  "starving" artists out there who would have jumped at the chance to get their work "published"  and taken a reasonable salary and I wouldn't be asked to invest such an exorbitant amount of hard earned money on a background sunrise picture.
    But I have faith and am sure the powers that be will make the necessary adjustments to satisfy everyone!!

• Latten said:
    Aw man :( If you're having heavy performance issues, can you please tell me if you're still able to zoom? That's usually a good indicator for us to see what's up.
    @Latten: Earier we could Zoom In & out using the scroll wheel of mouse. Now thats not possible. Also earlier the things getting dropped from fields and stables were getting away when zoomed in or out through mouse scroll, now even that is also not possible.

Game loading from one farm to another farm takes huge time, even with broadband speed connection.

Please look into the matter.
    I also have a issue with zooming in / out with my scroll wheel. I still can zoom in & out, but only to max zoom in and max zoom out, not the middle zoom level which i use the most. This started after the last "update" was installed.

Please correct this A.S.A.P.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I bought $ landscape Now wish I had not  Since installing it lost connection 6 times in 15 mins Now farm out of sync Thinking of taking month off game to give GGS time to sort out bugs I am that frustrated with it Used to love this game Now starting to hate it Is that GGS plan I wonder 

• I bought $ landscape Now wish I had not  Since installing it lost connection 6 times in 15 mins Now farm out of sync Thinking of taking month off game to give GGS time to sort out bugs I am that frustrated with it Used to love this game Now starting to hate it Is that GGS plan I wonder 

If you switch back to the original landscape from your inventory, does your connection improve?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    trying that now been booted off that many times today,head is spinning. Using chrome + windows 10 Prefer chrome 
  • Gincopr (US1)Gincopr (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    I really like  the choices of landscapes!!  Just so do wish we had the choice to use dollars or gold to purchase on each... 

Gincopr US1

• vere (GB1)vere (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20

I'm having difficulties... I am seeing the login page every time I go between my farms and water the coop trees. This is causing a lot of delay and the gams is slowing down. It started yesterday. I have tried clearing the cache but this has not helped.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

many thanks

Vere ::))

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239

I'm having difficulties... I am seeing the login page every time I go between my farms and water the coop trees. This is causing a lot of delay and the gams is slowing down. It started yesterday. I have tried clearing the cache but this has not helped.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

Hi Vere,
    Unfortunately I cannot give you tech-advice, only let you know there is a separate thread for all current technical issues, so if your post does not get merged try reposting here (and also mention the browser you use, apparently that helps) Hopefully there you will find answers soon!

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/108926/issues-end-of-september-start-of-october-slow-game-scrolling-issues-loading-times-etc/p2
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    Latten said:If you can point me to players who definitively got too many rewards...
    Sure Latten.... every player who wasn't reset at the 'Restart' of the Horse season.  Every player who received a 'reward' of 1200 fuel and didn't spend gold.  Every player who received a 'reward' of 1200 fuel and got all the gold refunded.

Every single one of those players got an advantage I didn't get.  Its quite a few, might take awhile to fix....

-Y
  • Not to be overly critical... but this is most useless "improvement" I have ever seen. Sorry... not impressed.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Now that we know the HW event was exactly 60 hours, you must average 5.55 pps to get to 1.2 million points.
  • I think that if everyone puts in the hard work and makes it to the end they should receive a kite....I mean only one person?!  Really?  This now becomes a game for the rich.  Looks like I may have to move to Angels, Farmville, or Wizards 101.
    I did not get my gold certificate from being in the top 50.  It seems logical that someone else might have experienced this as well.  And, yes..... I know exactly how many I had before and after the event ended.   And, I was online when it ended.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey @gavinfarms (US1) You will have to submit a ticket into support for this issue. They will have the list of finishers, and will be able to easily confirm your place when the event ended.

Regards,
    Stan
    I did not get my gold certificate from being in the top 50.  It seems logical that someone else might have experienced this as well.  And, yes..... I know exactly how many I had before and after the event ended.  
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Are you talking about no pain no gain event? In that case, were you maybe at top 5? Only players from 6th to 50th places got the licence. Top five got different rewards (decos)
    I did submit a ticket to support.  I have the bad feeling that I am going to be stiffed.  Every encounter that I have had with support in the past was beyond bad.  I hope it will work this time.  This is an issue that is black and white.  There is no gray area.  I earned a gold certificate, and it should have been awarded.  I took an exact count before and after the event ended.  I am waiting to use certificates to keep from clouding the issue.  I am troubled that you are not looking to see if everyone else in the top 50 got theirs.  Many of them had so many gold certificates that they don't know, but that doesn't make it right that you all are not trying to fix it.  We all know that it is highly unlikely that it only happened to me.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey @gavinfarms (US1) All I can say is that they publish the lists of finishers for us a bit after every event, so we know exactly where people finished. If you were in the top 50 and did not get the certificate, I have no doubt they will credit it to you.

-Stan
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey @gavinfarms (US1) All I can say is that they publish the lists of finishers for us a bit after every event, so we know exactly where people finished. If you were in the top 50 and did not get the certificate, I have no doubt they will credit it to you.

-Stan
    I am not ignoring the issue.  I just have not heard back from support yet, but I didn't expect to yet.  They have always been extremely slow.  I love that you have no doubt.  I have extreme doubt that they do the right thing.  We will see.......eventually.
    Still no word................
    No word still yet, so I guess it will take until next week. :(

This should be further proof that support is insufficient. There has been more than enough time.
  • The painter has come back only after a few days.
    If I had no intention nor the gold to buy a 1900-gold painting, would I consider twice?
    I thought she would come back with newer choices of landscape but that is not happening.
  • its kinda like the Naughty or Nice event where you get the same choices each time but they are only around for a limited time. 
  • Latten said:
    Almost forgot: The feedback about the current pricing of the skylines has of course been forwarded. We will add more and more skylines over time among all price ranges, and there will be more Dollar backgrounds as well as very affordable gold ones. Please give this feature a bit of time to evolve, those beautiful backgrounds don't draw themselves :D
    **** That's Great News Latten!  I wish all of the backgrounds were available for gold or farm dollars!  It would be nice if there was something for lower level players too.  IMO the prices are very high.  Hope any Holiday ones will be available for all.  :smile: 
    Hi @Latten,

I had the message when logging out and back in again.  It was in the centre of the screen about 3" by 2" and in the middle it said Update available, think it was on a creamy coloured background like the ones on here.

**** Your message probably said Update The Page.  That message occurs anytime you are online when an update finishes so you will know to log out and back in to get the latest version of the game.  :wink: 

Latten said:
    Alll people who still have massive performance problems (longer than usual loading times, very slow/chuggy scrolling etc), can you please tell me which Browser you're using?

****I'm using Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.  I prefer Google Chrome.  I have Windows 8.1  Will post more on the thread for this, yes, things are slow, lots of white gears, have to refresh  a lot and very slow to try to get to my other farms, etc.   Problem is on both browsers, when one gets bad, I switch to the other one.  Clear cashes, reboot, etc. Wish it work faster like when I started playing over a year and a half ago, then I could change from one farm to the other in less than 10 seconds and keep the count going on the worker gifts-a little game I played to see how far I could get.  Not it takes way to long to do that and has for many months now. :unamused: 
    Not sure if I should put this here or in "suggestions":
    Can we please PLEASE have more than one horizon available for dollars...? Feel free to ask for ridiculous amounts of farm dollars, I would actually quite enjoy saving up for it over longer periods, as long as there are more dollar-horizon options..
    Pretty please?

Edit: Like RunsWivScissors mentioned earlier, would love a stormy one with tornado and lightning.. sth like this :D
    **** I agree Michiru.  Maybe some lower level ones for lower level players and the really elaborate fancier ones, we can save up for a bit. Would like to see all available for gold and farm dollar, even if the dollar price is high.  That storm would be good for the Islands, nearing the end of the 30 days, but I don't think the backgrounds will work there--at least not yet.  :wink: 

I would love it if ALL my Decos for all 3 farms would go into ONE inventory place - like most big business do for inventory storage.  Then I could really do some theme decorating with new horizons too and change things around every month or so and show off all the nice decos I have!!  Great possibilities for the holidays too!!  It would be such fun!!!! :smile: 

Hi Ozzie, I had a mushroom on top of one of my houses. Took me ages to find it. What a surprise. Also had them behind those ridiculous jumping purple markers. Please, please GGS can you do something about those markers. Surely they could be smaller at least. :'(

**** Oh Yes,PLEASE make those jumping purple markers smaller so I can see what is in my bazaar area.  I've missed starting some events because they were hidden behind them! :cry: 

Well, now I'm all caught up on the posts in this thread!  I did select some posts yesterday to multi quote to and even through logouts, shutdowns, clearing cashes, they were still at the bottom for me to work on tonight and add to.  That was nice.  A bit hard to find where to put my response though, but I'll learn and get used to it.  And as someone said I can delete them if I change my mind too..might have been Scissors, nice tip.  Things are improving on the new Forum and as Latten has said there is more to come!!! Yeah! :smile: 
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

LOL Crafty, I think that is the most quotes I have seen in one post.

You can click on the little symbol like this </> to post outside of the quote box or you could just make your responses bold so its easier to read. :)

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Love your Halloween "outfit" Jess!!!  :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Thanks Jiesta!!
  • LOL Crafty, I think that is the most quotes I have seen in one post.

You can click on the little symbol like this </> to post outside of the quote box or you could just make your responses bold so its easier to read. :)

LOL  Thanks for the tips Jess, it was fun.  I'm glad to know about how to post outside the quote box, it was a bit confusing trying to find out where I was.  
Sign In to comment.