Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Looks funny :smiley: 

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    I think that's a very nice banner Scissors!! All of your banners are great! :+1: 
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 27.09.2015
    Hi could I have a signature with Independent in an arc with crossed Canadian and American flags above it.  where friends meet under the arc. with a nice background. Thanks
    Thanks Jiesta :)

I think I may have drifted a bit too far off brief with this one lol

photo rsny Independent sig_zps3aixy9r1png

• I would love to have a banner ,if you can help out , please do . a little info on me I am 70 years young ,lol , and am a retired long distance truck driver ,maybe something tying in trucks and corn would be great . thanks in advance ,your game neighbour , CORNCOB AL.

further to my request if you could use cartoon type images that would be great ,and of course tie in the big farm logo as well. tnx again

Something like this? :)

photo Corncob Al Sig_zpsfint3pevpng

I love love love this Scissors,,,,,,you have a real flare for this !

After all  you are the man with the scissors   :)

I want one now....must think about it....got any ideas ?

• kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    Do not know if you have the time but I am looking for possibilities
    RED BLUE WHITE for the american flag
    some themes are as follows, Hawaii, surfing, US Navy veteran, sky diving, running.
    Do not know if it will be done but thank you for thinking about it
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Hi could I have a signature with Independent in an arc with crossed Canadian and American flags above it.  where friends meet under the arc. with a nice background. Thanks
    Thanks Jiesta :)

I think I may have drifted a bit too far off brief with this one lol

photo rsny Independent sig_zps3aixy9r1png

I like it.   But could you remove the people so that I don't look like I just won a revolution.  Put in a few animals or something farm related.  Love the word independent with the flags.  perfect.
    edited 28.09.2015
    rsny (US1) said:
    I like it.   But could you remove the people so that I don't look like I just won a revolution.  Put in a few animals or something farm related.  Love the word independent with the flags.  perfect.
    Excellent, they were sposed to be the "friends meeting under the arc" but I agree, thats not working. I`ll play around with it some more. :)
    rsny (US1) said:
    Excellent, they were sposed to be the "friends meeting under the arc" but I agree, thats not working. I`ll play around with it some more. :)
    just removing the people might work. 
  • Yay Pingu!! Much cuter hehe :)

photo rsny Independent sig pic_zpssqahcju1png

Yay Pingu!! Much cuter hehe :)

photo rsny Independent sig pic_zpssqahcju1png

I like it.. Thanks for doing a great job. 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Great job once again, Scissors!
  • Gincopr (US1)Gincopr (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Hi There !!  I would love to have a signature Please?!!  I am with the Independent Cooperative!! Possibly something with lots of butterflies , butterfly feeder fountain and sunflower fields with a barn in the background  and white fence and farmhouse?  Thanks a million!!! 

Gincopr
  • Just so that nobody thinks they have been forgotten, those waiting for sigs at the moment are...

ChocolateGirl
    Dara
    Sandra
    kbahr
    Gincopr

They may not come out in that order, some are easier to gets ideas for, so thankyou for your patience.... Sure hope Nils gets back soon too lol

Anyone else feel free to add your requests, we will get to them all in time. :)
    I see I am on the list!!  I will be waiting patiently!!  ;-)  Thank You RunsWivScissors!!
  • Alisha27 (INT1)Alisha27 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 102
    edited 30.09.2015
    Hi...i always wanted a signature .....some things on my mind are....scary scarecrow like one i have attached... (lol)  on wheat field with a level 3 gold house , level 3 tea garden, a water tower and Farmer Alisha written on banner...also i love the bigfarm owl...its cute...may be it can sit on the banner.....  can u guys make one for me plz??  

Post edited by Alisha27 (INT1) on
    Just so that nobody thinks they have been forgotten, those waiting for sigs at the moment are...

ChocolateGirl
    Dara
    Sandra
    kbahr
    Gincopr

They may not come out in that order, some are easier to gets ideas for, so thankyou for your patience.... Sure hope Nils gets back soon too lol

Anyone else feel free to add your requests, we will get to them all in time. :)
    I will look forward to see what you do for me!!  :smile:   Thanks a million !  Gincopr
  • Hi...i always wanted a signature .....some things on my mind are....scary scarecrow like one i have attached... (lol)  on wheat field with a level 3 gold house , level 3 tea garden, a water tower and Farmer Alisha written on banner...also i love the bigfarm owl...its cute...may be it can sit on the banner.....  can u guys make one for me plz??  

I LOVE that scrarecrow!! hehe :)
    The "level 3 tea garden", that is the "Magnificent Tea Garden" deco yeah?
    edited 01.10.2015
    yeah magnificent tea garden......i like tht one very much :) 
    edited 04.10.2015
    Please can I have a signature with a kitten, tess and brown sparkly letters spelling CHOCOLATE?

There you go! :)

photo ChocolateGirl23 Sig Pic_zpsxejo03o2gif

Post edited by RunsWivScissors (GB1) on
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    Thanks for knot forgotting about me
  • pro Farm (generic1)pro Farm (generic1) Posts: 180
    edited 04.10.2015
    i want a signature that has a picture of my farm and there is a parade of cars near it LOL
    near the road close to the dock
  • Not exactly like your drawing Dara, hope you like it. :)

photo Dara Sig_zpsq8hhhogxpng

Hi Scissors  Looking forward to seeing my signature! Thanks for keeping me posted!!  :-)

Not exactly like your drawing Dara, hope you like it. :)

photo Dara Sig_zpsq8hhhogxpng

I like this, thank you. That drawing was only to give you an idea, and i see you had a great idea  :smiley: 
  • Yay glad you like it Dara, cos I really like that one too :)

Updated waiting list....

Sandra
    kbahr
    Gincopr
    Alisha27
    pro Farm

If any of you want additional text such as server name / coop / quote,  let me know, otherwise I will assume you just want your name on it.

edited 05.10.2015
    we can add quotes?? thn i wud like add a quote plz..its in the pic
    ......i wud be waitin patiently.... :blush: 
    edited 05.10.2015
    Please can I have a signature with a kitten, tess and brown sparkly letters spelling CHOCOLATE?

There you go! :)

photo ChocolateGirl23 Sig Pic_zpsxejo03o2gif

Wow, Scissors! You're getting really good at this! Keep up the good work! Thumbs smileys
    edited 26.10.2015
                                       HOW TO INSTALL YOUR NEW SIGNATURE

1. Go to the post that has the final version of your signature in it.

2. Right click on the signature and select
    Copy Image. You then proceed to your profile page.

3.  On your profile page, you then click on Preferences. Scroll down till you find Signature Settings and click on it. It takes you to the signature box.

4. Click to put the cursor in the signature box. Then you right click and select Paste. (Note: you must place the mouse cursor right next to the text cursor to paste.) or you can use Ctrl + V.
    Once you have your image in the signature box, you click on the Save button below.

ALL DONE! Thumbs smileys
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    edited 07.10.2015
    Copy and paste didn't work for me. I mean i could copy it, but not paste. Scissors gave me an advice to press Ctrl + v. And that worked. 
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Also, you can highlight the image and click the 'Align center' button if you want it centered. :)
Sign In to comment.