Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Questions about the co-op? Find your answers here!

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 14.08.2015
    we have completed the corn project 3 times in a row now and still level 2, how do we increase our level to level 3

Do you mean the co-op level? If so, then you can hover your mouse over the orange bar top left of your co-op screen. It will tell you how many Cooperative Points you still need to level up. If you check the corn project, it will tell you how many points (orange stars) it gives. You need to complete it often enough for the points to add up to the total you need to level up.

The projects level up after you completed them a certain amount of times and they will become more difficult. Level 5 is the maximum level a project can have. Usually it takes about 2-5 times completing the project before it levels up.

More information about Cooperative Points and how levelling up the co-op works including images can be found here: https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/how-to-level-up-the-co-op-and-how-many-sp-do-i-need/
  • edited 19.11.2015
    how to do/earn stockpiles? Collect - one of my coop member asked

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • This should answer all your questions about Collectibles & How to Use them.
  • Bronmeg (AU1)Bronmeg (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16

Hi.

I am currently again looking for a new member to replace an inactive person that I have removed and set the page accordingly to "apply" to be considered - not "open" as I am the leader for my co-op. I was surprised to notice I have a new member the next day I checked for applications but had no input on their acceptance into our co-op     - my question is, can my Deputy accept new members? or can only the leaders of co-ops perform this function?  otherwise I have no idea how they have managed to join our co-op - I also rechecked the settings before writing this.

Hi.

I am currently again looking for a new member to replace an inactive person that I have removed and set the page accordingly to "apply" to be considered - not "open" as I am the leader for my co-op. I was surprised to notice I have a new member the next day I checked for applications but had no input on their acceptance into our co-op     - my question is, can my Deputy accept new members? or can only the leaders of co-ops perform this function?  otherwise I have no idea how they have managed to join our co-op - I also rechecked the settings before writing this.

Yes, deputies can see and interact with the applications menu. It is also possible (in case your deputy claims he did nothing) that you had sent out an invitation to somebody a long while ago that did not get accepted until now (and you had forgotten about it).

Thank you Larino for your prompt response :)  I guess its been so long since I've had actual "active" players and it appears that my new deputy has accepted this new player on our behalf.  Is there a site that would answer my general co-op questions that I could browse thru to catch up on what happens in a co-op, roles, expectation, research etc

Many thanks again for your help:)

Thank you Larino for your prompt response :)  I guess its been so long since I've had actual "active" players and it appears that my new deputy has accepted this new player on our behalf.  Is there a site that would answer my general co-op questions that I could browse thru to catch up on what happens in a co-op, roles, expectation, research etc

Many thanks again for your help:)

I am surprised you haven't clicked the link in my signature yet, because that is exactly the site you are looking for : ) Have fun browsing on Larino's Corner!
    oh I know this now - just showing my age I guess lol
    oh I know this now - just showing my age I guess lol
    Hehe, that's okay ^^
  • one of my deputies quit and then rejoined. how can i get him as deputy again?

one of my deputies quit and then rejoined. how can i get him as deputy again?

Click on his name in the chat list or member list and choose deputy from the drop down menu that now says 'member'.
  • thank you so much. We had a good laugh when I appointed her as leader. She was speechless and wanted her deputy-ship back. We had fun. You are the first person on these forums to ever answer one of my questions. I will definitely have more.
    thank you so much. We had a good laugh when I appointed her as leader. She was speechless and wanted her deputy-ship back. We had fun. You are the first person on these forums to ever answer one of my questions. I will definitely have more.
    I'm glad you could have a laugh about that : ) I have also seen it go terribly wrong. If you have a question specifically for me you'll have to send me a PM, since I only read the threads I set up or have a bookmark of (which aren't many) : )
  • JPJ56 (US1)JPJ56 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    My CO OP has almost collapsed. A new leader was chosen by GGS but this may not work. How do I start my own CO OP
    My CO OP has almost collapsed. A new leader was chosen by GGS but this may not work. How do I start my own CO OP
    Leave your current co-op through the door on the main page. Then click on the three people button and the co-op button. Because you are not longer in a co-op, you will get a choice to either join a co-op or found one. If you want to found one, you need to pay 375 gold.
  • Good Morning, When we participate in the co-op projects does everyone that particapte get the awards or just the co-op founder> Thanks
  • Good Morning, When we participate in the co-op projects does everyone that particapte get the awards or just the co-op founder> Thanks

I posted a reply to your question in this thread that you posted in:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/109793/co-ops#latest

• edited 01.11.2016
    wanting to donate from my supplies to help me finish a task, can and how do I do it.
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • You donate by clicking on the side bar task.  The popup will show an outstretched hand palm up waiting for your gift.  Use the slider to set how much you want to give.
  • still can figure out out to donate, please help, clicked on task no palm of hand showed up
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Are you talking about the task to donate collection items? 
    If so, go into the Cooperative page and click on the Projects tab (the spade and pitchfork icon). All the cooperative's available projects are there. Those projects that do not need collectibles have a green check mark. If there are any projects that don't have a green check mark, you can donate yours to that project if you have enough of the required item. To do this, click on a project. To the right there is a little box (when you hover over it says "collection details". If you click that box, it shows what is needed to complete the collection. If you have enough collectibles you just click on the box below it to donate. Once all the collection items have been donated by members of the coop, that project is available to be started.
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 16.11.2015
    Excellent answer MRG.  I never even thought of the side task for newbies to donate collectibles to the cooperative. 

• tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    Go here for a pictorial of how to donate 
    https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/collectibles/
  • How o I put my collectable in my collectables?
  • @Matthew Herbert (US1)  If you click the link in my previous post (above), that should explain everything. :)
  • I Also Had Problem With the Same Thing,So It Also Helped Me :P Thanks Scissors
  • I have start the "Wild about Apples" project & I was just wondering if the apples I already have, can I donate them to this project & if I can how do I do that? Please help!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    You don't donate anything in coop projects. Whatever you harvest is automatically added to the coop's total. All you need to do is harvest your apples.
  • Hi,
    How can we have more than 1 deputy in co-op? who can make deputy?
    Can co-op founder can also be deputy?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 23.12.2015
    Hi,
    How can we have more than 1 deputy in co-op? who can make deputy?
    Can co-op founder can also be deputy?

Only the leader can make a member a deputy. You can have as many deputies in your cooperative as you want. It's up to the leader to decide who they want to make a deputy. For the leader to make a member a deputy, they need to click on the member's name in the members list. In the box that appears is a small dropdown menu with an option to change the member's status to deputy. The Founder of the cooperative can also be made deputy, but only if they are not also the leader. :)
Sign In to comment.