Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Daily Spud - NEWS - on discord https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/11236309348314154

Comments

• Yeah that would be very helpful if i could afford it LOL , and the vacuum cleaner cant clean this up 
    KAFF KAFF ( sufficating in dust )
    i will try to do my breaking news but i aint KAFF KAFF able to lol
  • !!BREAKING NEEWS APCIHAAAA !!

If you read the last years breaking news on the Viking farm about the mystical statue maded out of ruby and gold , well  we have astablished that the statue is ALIVE everyone on the island farm stay on attention on your island investigate caves trees and all on the island , if you are wandering why i walked near the beach and i saw a cave and in the cave was the STATUE it aloamost kill ed me im just injured luckly we found the statue location but it moves by night time or at fog so it cant be discoverd !!!

!!! WARNING !!!
  • and see you all later today or next week
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554

Daniel Cooper, CEO of Cooper Inc, has been arrested as part of an investigation into fraud and money laundering in Big Farm County.

Searches were carried out at several local farms, as well as at an Asian restaurant  where the suspect was arrested.

An investigation was launched following a number of complaints from farmers about the management of their business affairs.

One farmer, who wished to remain anonymous, claimed that Mr. Cooper has been requesting large quantities of pigs from their farm, several times per week. The farmer stated, "Daniel has been around here three times this week saying we needed more pigs to meet our quarterly targets. This has been going on for months, and I finally built another pig sty in hopes of meeting those targets. But almost as soon as I hand over the requested number of pigs, he is back for more! Seems a little suspicious to me. I can't imagine why we need so many darn pigs all the time!  Apparently, Daniel is really into everything Asian, like feng shui.  And in feng shui, a golden pig brings growth in business affairs. Rumour has it that he's hoping to find that elusive Golden Pig."

The investigation is at an early stage, numerous documents will need to be examined and enquiries will continue for some time.

The suspect was taken to the Big Farm County police station for further questioning.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.10.2015
    Great reporting, MRG1! I wouldn't mind finding "The Golden Pig" myself!

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Poor pro Farm...   ( :smiley: :wink: )
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 09.04.2020

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ BREAKING NEWS ~~

"MYSTERY VENDOR REVEALED"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following numerous reports of farmers being duped by the Mystery vendor, in their Organic Markets, this reporter was sent to discover the identity of this shady neighbor & at last I can reveal who this scoundrel really is............

Post edited by RunsWivScissors (GB1) on
    edited 20.10.2015
    LOL! Great undercover work, Scissors! Who knew ?!?

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    edited 23.10.2015
                                                  VISITORS FROM ABROAD

On a recent trip to France, I met some incredibly talented artists there! I loved their work so much that I extended an invitation to visit our community. They accepted!
    And they have now arrived! What's even more exciting is that they have generously offered to create original signature banners for our farmers! Wow! Isn't that great !?!
    If you want a custom signature banner created for you by our distinguished guests, all you have to do is to post here:https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/110473/international-gallery-of-art  and give a description of what you would like to have on your banner.

Sur un récent voyage en France, je rencontré des artistes incroyablement talentueux là-bas! Je aimé y travaillent tellement que je adressé une invitation à visiter notre communauté. Ils ont accepté!
    Et ils sont maintenant arrivés! Ce qui est encore plus excitant est qu'ils ont généreusement offert de créer des bannières signature originale pour nos agriculteurs! Hou la la! Est-ce grand!
    Si vous voulez une bannière de la signature personnalisé créé pour vous par nos distingués invités, tout ce que vous avez à faire est de poster ici: https: //community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/110473/international-gallery-of-art ; et de donner une description de ce que vous aimeriez avoir sur votre bannière.

Here are the graphistes who have honored us with their visit to our forum..............

matuman

crossing up

Freeautomne_imagesia-com_11mm7
                                                                           freemoot

jeu                                                                          jonquille

Welcome to our Community!

Bienvenue à notre communauté!

Hands graphics                                               

• jonquille6 (FR1)jonquille6 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 3,060
    Bonjour ami de The Daily Spud - NEWS

Je m'appelle Jonquille6 et joue à Bigfarm
    depuis 3 ans.
    Dans la vraie vie je suis artiste-graveur.

Il y a 2 ans j'ai découvert le logiciel
    gratuit GIMP, et je l'ai adopté de suite.
    Depuis, quand j'ai le temps, je crée des signatures pour les 
    joueurs de la communauté Bigfarm.
    Merci à farmerjohn 22 (US1 ) de nous avoir si gentiment invité.

translate

Hello Friend of The Daily Spud - NEWS

My name Jonquille6 and plays Bigfarm
    For 3 years.
    In real life I am an artist and engraver .
    I have a blog : http://hbron1.skynetblogs.be/accueil.html
    2 years ago I discovered the software
    Free GIMP, and I passed on.
    Since when I have time , I create signatures for
    players Bigfarm community.
    Thank you to farmerjohn 22 (US1 ) for giving us so kindly invited .
    207765g4VFh2UIxDjpg402574quandleventpng
                                   BREAKING NEWS!   REINDEER ON STRIKE!

According to reports received from world famous reindeer, Rudolph, he and his fellow reindeer are going on strike! What will this mean for Christmas? We'll have to wait and see what events shall follow.

edited 19.12.2015
                                         LOCAL FARMER WINS INTERNATIONAL CONTEST!

A well known farmer in our community came in first place in an international contest!
    Who was it ? Our very own RunsWivScissors! That's right! By designing an amazing Christmas decoration, RunsWivScissors won the contest of graphic design in a field of many incredible artists.  Congratulations, Scissors, our community is proud of you! :)

RunsWivScissors' prize winning entry.........

.                   .
  • Oh my goodness, win contest AND make it into the papers!!.... Yay!!

Thankyou John!! You done maked me blush now hehe
  • <3 Congratulations Scissors

:):)

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 20.12.2015
    Congrats Scissors!! Great job! :)
    edited 30.12.2015
                                                NEW GRAPHIC ART GALLERY OPENING!Painting smileys

The new gallery of our friend from France, jonquille, is now open for viewing by our players! jonquille (French for daffodil) has been a very good friend to our players on the English forum, making beautiful signatures for our players. Now you can see a wonderful display of her artwork! Here is the link to jonquille's brand new gallery. Magnifique!  Dancing smileys

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/fr/discussion/115743/les-images-virtuelles-de-jonquille/p1

bonneannejonquille
                                                                    Graphic by jonquille

edited 30.01.2016
                                        ATTENTION!  Writers wanted for "The Daily Spud"!                                                  Have a story of the goings on in the Big Farm community? You can report it right here in "The Daily Spud"! See something strange on your farm? Post a screenshot for all to see!
                                                Become a writer for "The Daily Spud" today!         Newspapers graphics

Writer graphics             

• Im too lazy to write  so im just gonna say "No Comment"

@borana albania (INT1) Worst case of multicounting I've ever seen!  :D
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 09.04.2020
    =================================

BREAKING NEWS

Tessa has been spotted down in the woods wif a strange guy!!!! 

Who is the mysterious man wif the blue cap & what is he up to wif our Tessa in the woods
    & does Benny know????
    We will have to watch them for signs of romance!!

Post edited by RunsWivScissors (GB1) on
    edited 06.02.2016
    Great report, Scissors! Who could this mystery man be?

Keep reading "The Daily Spud!". Our correspondents will solve this mystery!           
  • Not a mystery anymore...

From Scissors last post where Tessa was seen with a mysterious man...Well its not a mystery anymore!!

You can clearly see the identical outfit of the man who is known as Benny..

Reporting from "The Daily Spud News" 

borana

edited 06.02.2016

Not a mystery anymore...

From Scissors last post where Tessa was seen with a mysterious man...Well its not a mystery anymore!!

You can clearly see the identical outfit of the man who is known as Benny..

Reporting from "The Daily Spud News" 

borana

Hmmmmm........or maybe Tessa let her new beau wear some of Benny's clothes! OMG! :o
  • borana albania (INT1)borana albania (INT1) Posts: 1,945
    edited 06.02.2016
    Maybe Farmerjohn 22 is right !!

If you look carefully  at this picture taken at the Candy Farm...

Tessa seems to be alone and meanwhile Benny is with an unknown girl and they are holding hands  :o

Did Tessa take revenge...?! :neutral: 

Wait for our next report...

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590

these little characters have invaded big farm. They think its real not someones PC They have snatched  bodies,animals etc and made copies but not perfect. This is why BF folk are acting strange. Be vigilant ,we could be next    imageimageimageimage
  • It can`t be Benny, Benny is much taller than Tessa....

edited 23.04.2016

Friday, February 12, 2016                    Big Farm Community News                      Special Edition

MYSTERY MAN REVEALED!

After a thorough investigation by staff members of "The Daily Spud", the true identity of the mystery man seen with Tessa has now been revealed to be none other than.........BENNY!Dancing smileysThis comes from a very reliable source who shall remain nameless.  According to our source, Tessa has a thing for the rugged lumberjack type, so to please her, Benny will dress accordingly.  So the rumors of Tessa and Benny's relationship going bust may finally be put to rest. You heard it here first at "The Daily Spud".  :)                                                    

edited 23.04.2016

Wednesday, February 17, 2016          Big Farm Community News                          Players Edition

A FRIENDLY REMINDER

We here at "The Daily Spud" feel that it's important for our readers to be up to date on what you need to know, so we would like to remind everyone of the Community guidelines for our forum. No one wants to make our Moderator's job difficult, right? Of course not! Wascally Wabbit  WascallyWabbit  and CuddlyFoxes CuddlyFoxes  deserve our support!
    So here are the full guidelines for posting in our forum.........

The word of the Board Staff is final

The Board Staff (Community Managers and Moderators) are legitimized representatives of Goodgame Studios, and as such are responsible for upholding the forum rules and terms and conditions, whilst also ensuring that general law is followed. They may warn or take action against any users that violate the above in order to preserve a positive climate on the Forums.
    Furthermore, they may edit, move or delete content as per the agreed forum rules. 
    Complaints about the Board Staff should be made directly to the Moderators or Community Managers via private message and any public discussions regarding issues with them may be removed.

Respect Others

Discussions may come to disagreements, which is completely fine, but these disagreements turning to attacks or derogatory comments against others will not be tolerated in our forums.

Posts or comments made with the intention of attacking or demeaning another player due to their opinion, language/spelling, gender, sexuality, religion or person as a whole will be punished.

Other points that will not be tolerated include (but are not exclusive to):
    • Inconsiderate or discriminative behavior towards other players (insults, defamtory remarks, threats, harassment, vulgarities, obscene or violent content, racism or offensive behaviour towards other countries or cultures)
    • Propaganda and petitions
    • Abuse of the flagging function
    • Other inappropriate, offensive or provocative behavior

General rules for creating topics and posts

Discussions should have a clear, relevant title and be posted in the correct section according to the content (the search function can help you find existing threads on the same issues!).

Posts in the discussion should follow the original topic of the first post/title of the discussion.

Off-topic posts may be moved or removed.

The following content is considered Spam and can be removed or punished accordingly:
    • Meaningless random statements, spelling corrections, strings of smiley faces or other random content.
    • Double and multiple posts.
    • The revival of old discussions without new content relevant to the discussion (necroing)
    • Posting in threads to bring attention (Bumping)
    • Posts that contain no new information and consist only of smileys or short phrases like “I agree”

Multiple posting of the same discussion in different boards is forbidden (cross-posting)

The deliberate creation of discussions that are not intended to be productive, but rather intend to disturb particular users or the general forum environment (Trolling) is punishable

You can discuss pretty much anything in the Off-Topic area, but the above rules still apply, and the spamming of images/videos will be dealt with accordingly

Mentioning product names, websites, services or other brands/games is only allowed if the intention is not purposefully to advertise.

Discussion or advertisement of other browser or mobile games is prohibited, as is the publication of alleged ‘hacks’, ‘cracks’ or other illegal software intended to manipulate our games.

The Law still applies to these forums, and no unlawful content may be posted.

Constructive Criticism

Criticism is always welcome, but it should remain relevant and constructive at all times. Any criticism that attacks players, Board Staff or Goodgame Studios on a personal level may be deleted.
    Protection of Privacy

To protect the privacy of all players, no private details (name, age, email address, passwords, contact information, private photos, etc.) may be posted on the forums. However, well justified cases may be allowed if brought to the attention of the Community Manager, and with the permission of the user.

Private messages, chat logs and e-mails should not be published. This includes e-mails between yourself and employees of Goodgame Studios (primarily our Support Team).

Use of Multiple Forum Accounts

Although several game accounts can be created, each player must only actively use one forum account.

The use of multiple forum accounts to participate in discussions and competitions, as well as the use of multiple identities (for example, to back up their own opinion) are prohibited.

Bypassing these rules will cause these accounts to be locked, and could result in further actions against the original account.

The transfer or sharing of accounts with other players is prohibited.

Infractions, Warnings and Account Suspensions

Whether accidental or deliberate, breaches of the guidelines or terms and conditions may be punished with infractions or warnings.

Not all punishments will result in a ban. Each case will be considered individually, and action will be taken as is deemed necessary in the situation according to the Community Guidelines.

All infractions will be communicated privately by the Board Staff to the players via private message.

Please refrain from warning users directly yourself. You can contact our Board Staff (Moderators or CMs) and report cases to them with a link or screenshot if possible.

If a post is edited by a member of our Board Staff, it should not be changed back.

Signature Rules

Signatures should be inconspicuous and not take up too much space.

The maximum size for signatures is 550x170 px

If a graphic is used for the signature, please refrain from adding more than 3 lines of text in a small font size to it.

Usage Rights

By registering for the Forums, each user gives Goodgame Studios the unlimited rights to use any content published on the forums.

This right includes the rights of reproduction, distribution, translation and editing.

Note: These guidelines may be expanded on or changed as needed. We will always notify you if anything is changed!

By following these guidelines, we can make our forum a nice place for all to express themselves.
    "Thank you" from the staff of "The Daily Spud" :)

edited 23.04.2016

Wednesday, February 24, 2016            Big Farm Community News                          Crop Edition

LOCUSTS PLAGUE BIG FARM!

A freak occurrence has befallen well known local farmer Lester Crowley! He has a swarm of voracious locusts on his farm! So far there have been no reports of other farms with such a plague, just Lester's.
    Some farmers I spoke to were perplexed at this.  "Locusts?", said Gertrude Busybody, "I've never heard of such a thing!". "It's the middle of winter!".  After a bit of research, I found that in the entire history of mankind, there has never been an outbreak of locusts in such frigid temperatures. So how can this be? Some might say that Lester has brought it upon himself with his disparaging remarks to his neighbors, always telling them that they can do better. "Bad karma, that's what it is!", says Ms. Busybody. We here at "The Daily Spud" wish Lester good luck in eliminating his infestation and hope it doesn't spread any further than his farm. :#
                                                               You read it here first at "The Daily Spud!" :)  

edited 23.04.2016

Tuesday, March 2, 2016            Big Farm Community News                          Harvest Edition

PRETTY IN
                 Have you ever wanted to give your farm a totally new look?  Local Big Farmer, Dara, went for it!
    Dara completely remodeled her Flower farm in the color PINK! By using Candy houses and the decos from the Valentine event, she transformed her Flower farm! It takes a great deal of effort to accomplish such a huge undertaking. We at "The Daily Spud" would like to congratulate Dara on her accomplishment! If anyone else has a farm with an unusual theme, we would love to hear about it here at the SPUD.  :)

Sign In to comment.