Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sep 22nd - Mushroom Search - Discussion

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638

Look where i found one. 2 of my co'op friend found one in a same spot. Other has a cow shed and other has a winter house in there. And one of them used gold to find it, she wanted all of them, because she don't have too much time to play and she was in a hurry to go to work. I think this is so wrong! Who would have known it is inside of the main farm. 
    ab.jpg 67.9K
  • amyk (US1)amyk (US1) Posts: 1,201
    I found a mushroom floating inside of an exclamation point.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 30.09.2015
    Here is another 3 for ya Larino :)

photo Shroom056_zpsmdvg7favpng

photo Shroom058_zpsvw6ml5uipng             photo Shroom057_zpszrpjstb5png

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey guys, The mushrooms on the main farm is a known issue, and should not happen. Please send in the screenshots you have posted here in a ticket to support when you get a chance. This way we can make sure that it does not happen again.

Regards,
    Stan

• And another one. I needed to use the  hint to find this one. 
    Worst Mushroom Placement EVER!!! :#
    yes!  I agree.  Especially when we are not supposed to be looking on the farm...this mushroom (after I paid 290 gold) definitely looked like it was on the roof of the house
  • I cant  post to others topics on same issue but heres what I am up against cant find the last one and still no answer to why my co-ops mushroom search started late thus missing the first 10. Enjoy the pic!
  • Here's this farm...
  • cant see the picture but might be the same as me....found it after spending gold on it on top of my barn...apparently they are going to look at it....
  • You have to click the links to open the pics.

• that was complicated 
  • At least on this farm after finding the mushroom on top of the building I have them all. On my other farms ,,,, not so much
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    Thanks again, Scissors! Please note, guys, I do not have clear screenshots of all locations at the moment. That's what you get if you are a perfectionist like me ^^ I did however add the circles on the main map. Therefore this main map is more up to date than the small pictures list. 
  • I cant  post to others topics on same issue but heres what I am up against cant find the last one and still no answer to why my co-ops mushroom search started late thus missing the first 10. Enjoy the pic!
    It is on the apple orchard in front of your farmhouse....One of them orange shrooms.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 30.09.2015
    Here's this farm...
    That one is in the same place as Kyrab`s...In your case it is on the roof of your farmhouse.

EDIT: Just saw you found it already...Well done :)
  • Actually they're all my farms and I posted the pics because of where the mushrooms were. On my KyraB2012 farm its not the apple orchard its the olive orchard on my flower farm. Point being it would be impossible to find all mushrooms inside of the gates.
  • Actually they're all my farms and I posted the pics because of where the mushrooms were. On my KyraB2012 farm its not the apple orchard its the olive orchard on my flower farm. Point being it would be impossible to find all mushrooms inside of the gates.
    Ahh ok, I thought you said you couldn`t find it... Yes, that one has shown up on a lot of farms today, Latten posted that it shouldn`t be there, so hopefully it wont ba back again... Glad you found them all :)
  • Thanks but only on one farm sadly.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Mushroom on the roof of a house. I thought they were not supposed to be on your farm, only in the surrounding area.
  • Mushroom on the roof of a house. I thought they were not supposed to be on your farm, only in the surrounding area.
    It's mentioned earlier in this thread, but it isn't to be there and is being looked into.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    It's not really on the roof, or in the shrubs, or on the actual fenced in part of the farm.  It is on the road that runs right close behind that side of the farm  - the road the truck drives down.  However, it is too close to the farm, in most instances, and is blocked by houses, windmills, decor, and other things.  It should not have been placed there.
  • So easy and same like 3-4 event before ... :(

• Mushies are easy to find.... at least on a 27" IPS monitor!  LOL
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I accidently clicked on Mathilda + am glad I did because would not have known hunt ends 4pm GMT tomorrow Seems unfair for those who can only play after work 
  • Why does it take so long to get this addressed?  We complained on Day 1 (of our start time) which was Day 2 and Day 3 for others.  Like I said GGS does not care...just hunt for the pages...the house is cute!
  • I sent a ticket when this started...just FYI....no response.
  • I haven't received a response either, other than the automated reception email.

As you can see by this latest screen shot I have attached, I am still on day 9/10 for collecting hidden mushrooms yet the countdown timer states I only have 18 hours left to the event. Based on all the days since the event started, I still have to wait 7 hours before I can start on hidden mushrooms for day 10/10. That has to prove to anyone reading this that my day 10 will only consist of 11 hours based on the event timers, not the 24 I should have. I still swear the event did not start when either of these timers did and I am being shorted more than 24 hours, but I can't definitively prove that statement to GG, only their login records could help with that. I will try to make sure I am in the game around 11pm my time when it switches over so I can try and find the mushrooms, but I shouldn't have to be. I was lucky enough to collect all the recipe pages so I won't have to deal with those any more.

• Same here Farmer Black.  Pages I finished early yesterday.  My time jives with yours (about when the clock started).  I am central time.  I am unable to take screen shots so I can't substantiate my claims to GGS.  I think if they looked into it they would see that the US servers did not start on time.  This has happened with other events though and never has it been corrected ( I am referring to the collect x amount of items over a 10 day timespan).
  • I sent an update to my complaint and attached the previous photo.

I mentioned in the text about this problem happening before; not sure if that will make a difference, or if anything will be done about any of this.

I guess we just have to wait and see what happens...maybe nothing this time since it's in the last hours on the timers (and they are not at work any more over there), but maybe for future versions of these and other similar events.

• leelee (US1)leelee (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Thanks for all of your responses. We will see tomorrow what happens. I never got a response either.
  • 11 pm CST here and they just opened day 10 of 10 mushroom search.  I found them all and collected the final prize.. Thought you might want to know.   Clock still say 11 hours left to the game so I am guessing it will end at 10 am CST.
Sign In to comment.