Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
edited 03.02.2016 in Cooperatives
Hey, you adorable, coop-less farmer!

Feel free to leave a short description of yourself and what kind of coop you're searching for, and expect a lot of ingame mail or forum PMs of coops that are still searching :)
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Bored in my coop. I just quitted it and I'm looking for a fun nice coop I could help.
  • what server are you with 
  • looking for a co op....I want a fun informational co op.. I like this game, however i'm new to it ..

• NerdMom ()NerdMom () Posts: 2
    edited 06.09.2015
    In search of co-op. I can't remember the one I was in briefly but for some reason my login info doesn't work anymore & I lost ALL of my farms & gold. I was up to Level 30+ too but getting no reply from support. I have to start all over again. I am almost to Level 9 now on new farm. Also, even though I am on the US server, it keeps showing only Russian Co-Ops when I search for them. :( 
  • In search of co-op. I can't remember the one I was in briefly but for some reason my login info doesn't work anymore & I lost ALL of my farms & gold. I was up to Level 30+ too but getting no reply from support. I have to start all over again. I am almost to Level 9 now on new farm. Also, even though I am on the US server, it keeps showing only Russian Co-Ops when I search for them. :( 
    I still see your level 30 farm (Benoit Farm) on the US1 server. Logout of your new farm, using the logout button, click reconnect to get back to the login screen, then at the bottom set the US flag & United States 1 as the server. Then login using the small login box on the top right (not the large one in the middle). That should get you back into your original farm.
  • I start this game after a long gap now its not working well very very slow or hanging, is this due to that I have no cooperative or something else?
  •  Hello.  I have just started this game and would like to join a co-op.  I am from Australia  
  • Prez (AU1)Prez (AU1) AU1 Posts: 31
    Lissie I have sent you a message OK
  • Hey! New to game but looking for a casual co-op to play! A college student in real life so I will not be able to attend daily, but I will be on weekly! love to join a co-op to help out with tasks and have fun!
    Please message me if I am the member for you!
  • Latten said:

Feel free to leave a short description of yourself and what kind of coop you're searching for, and expect a lot of ingame mail or forum PMs of coops that are still searching :)
    hi latten i havent received my 150 gold three times now when coop goes up a level plus i havent got vids im not very happy
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Latten said:

hi latten i havent received my 150 gold three times now when coop goes up a level plus i havent got vids im not very happy
    Hi Taznty, members do not get gold when a co-op levels up, the co-op gets it to use for starting research, buying boosters etc . As for the vids, I have seen that a few still have not got them yet, it seems to be a slow roll-out !
  • In search of co-op. I can't remember the one I was in briefly but for some reason my login info doesn't work anymore & I lost ALL of my farms & gold. I was up to Level 30+ too but getting no reply from support. I have to start all over again. I am almost to Level 9 now on new farm. Also, even though I am on the US server, it keeps showing only Russian Co-Ops when I search for them. :( 
    I still see your level 30 farm (Benoit Farm) on the US1 server. Logout of your new farm, using the logout button, click reconnect to get back to the login screen, then at the bottom set the US flag & United States 1 as the server. Then login using the small login box on the top right (not the large one in the middle). That should get you back into your original farm.
    THANK YOU!!! It took a few tries but it worked! You rock :)
  • Hi everyone,
    I'm a newly arrived BigFarmer!  I play daily.  Looking for an active coop.  I'm eager to grow!
    Great game!  Glad I found it!

Seeya out there!
    DM
  • Latten said:

Hi, all aussie farmer here looking for a coop, feel free to contact
  • need a coop
  • i am looking for a friendly coop that is active and willing to help new people. 
  • hi am new to this game and am looking for a co-op. I am from UK
  • Just started the game looking for a co-op im in the us 
  • Hey everyone. Would love to find similar people to share info with and join a coop. New to the game but really like it. Please get back to me if you have a cool coop looking for members.

Thanks. KB

• Hi! I just started playing over the weekend, so I'm only on level 13.  I am a (almost) daily player and have "applied" to a couple of co-ops, but haven't received a reply. :(  I'm still learning the game so I would like to join a co-op that will show me the ropes, and have fun!!
  • US-adult female-just beginning-will play several times a week but not daily-willing to accept any advice.  The game seems to go really fast.
  • Hi There! Lvl 70 daily player on US1 looking for a laid back coop with most or all research finished. I've been running my own coop for a few months, and honestly, I'm ready to go back to being a team player and work on my own farm for a while. Not super chatty, but I play well with others. :)
  • Level 32 and just looking for a co-op.  One that isn't so demanding or kicking people just not being on every week.
  • Hi, I'm new at this game, and I have no idea how to add people. None off my friends play this game, but I really like it! Is there anyone who can help me?
  • You don't need real life friends to [lay this game. Recently they added a feature which you can use to invite your real life friends to the game and get rewards, but it is not necesary. You can join a cooparative, with other people who play this game. I don't now anybody in my cooparative in real life except one (my husband)
  • Latten said:

Looking for a coop just started playing lvl 8 I am in GB1 thanks
  • Can you add me? I am new and i would like to play
  • New player; on almost every day at least once; Lvl 21. Would like a friendly coop; who's active but not too demanding on my time :) I also play an mmorpg and that's my main game, but I like farming games lol I blame it on Farmville :wink:  That turned into a full time job, though; and I have a real life one of those :) Oh and I'm on US1 server; I think. Thanks  :)
  • im new to this game and i would like to join a co op and im on servers GB1
  • hello farmers my name is chelle and im new here and would welcome fellow farmers am a daily player I get addicted to games I love and im liking this game lol anyway happy farming x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file