Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 4th - The Market - Feedback and Questions

Comments

• any1 ever got a contract with more than 800HS or 10 Karma? 
    I just got my first 800 HS contract. :) Such a rare thing and it get's declined. :) How frequently do you get them?

And got my last but one market upgrade. That final level took ages.
    800HS is about 1 every 2 days.
    don't remenber last time i got a 10 karma, just get 5 now, maybe they changed the cap.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    800HS is about 1 every 2 days.
    don't remenber last time i got a 10 karma, just get 5 now, maybe they changed the cap.
    Sounds like a good source if one wants to spend 240 k dollars on them. :)
    I finaly got my last organic market upgrade a few days ago. It seems that final upgrade again changed the portfolio of contracts offered, making the number of different contract types roughly equal. While before that there was always bigger offer of lower number contracts (L/S1, L/S2 etc.). Can anyone confirm this observation?

Or has everybody given up on market analysis already? :):)
  • I get more 2s,4s & 6s than 1s,3s & 5s don`t think I noticed any significant change related to final upgrade though.
  • At present I've got 2 1s, 3 4s and a 6. I don't decline many so they take a fair amount of time to complete, but even so I get very few Limited contracts - maybe only 3 or 4 in the past week (or maybe I don't recall having many because they get filled instantly and don't hang around waiting to be completed).
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The market update overall is quite a good one BUT the vendor rewards are still a joke. My latest ones include 1 premium humus and 1 special wheat seed all for the bargain price of a combined 300,000 dollars. While a decent reward "may" exist in there somewhere I am yet to see one after at least 20 vendor purchases
  • In my experience, I most offten get 3s, then 4s, 5s and  and most rearly 1s and 2s and 6s.
  • the market now "pick" one thing and overflow you with it, right now i have 5 out 6 with pigs, before that i had 6/6 contracts with cherry...  (maybe a limit on the same producrt apearing on a max of 2 contracts should be in order???)

@PSICOLIX (BR 1)  It does seem to work in "waves" like that. Get most with apples at one time, then most with eggs at another time ........ we've had coment's like that before so it seems to be widespread issue. Not the best arrangement, but still better then all cabbage or all low level flowers etc. :)

When this happens I just chose the most convenient for me and skip the rest.
  • I noticed the very same thing. It seams that first all contracts wanted apples, then eggs, then somehow the pigs where the most wanted good. I had a cherry wave and  a honey wave, too. But apple wave seams to be most common.
  • JudyMc88 (US1)JudyMc88 (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    What are the market points used for?
  • What are the market points used for?
    What points are you asking about? 
     exp points, karma points,
    The points I refer to in the market are the values in the top right corner ranging from 0 to 86
  • The points I refer to in the market are the values in the top right corner ranging from 0 to 86
    If you hover your cursor over them, it will tell you how much bonus % you get on top of the reward already shown. 99 is the highest value we have at the moment, which is a bonus of 25% extra.
  • That is fine as you let us know in advance.
    Thank you--I have made millions at the market!
  • Hi everyone

I have 2 questions about the market.
    Is level 99 maximum level in the market?
    And why I never get offers for Milk, does anyone else have this problem?
  • Crazy Narinka (RU1)Crazy Narinka (RU1) RU1 Posts: 388
    Answer ✓
    1. As I know, 99Lvl is maximum for now.
    2. You're lucky! :) I have 4 contracts for milk...
  • Thanks Narinka for a quick answer :)

Actually I want milk contracts, I have 15 level 7 cowsheds :D 

• OMG! :D

Wish you a lot of milky contracts then ;)
  • Anyone had a lv99 contract like this one? photo 9_zps521a54fagif

photo 1 Karma Contract_zpss4leq6jqpng

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Goodness me, that's really funny Scissors!  :smiley:  No, never had one of those (yet) ....
  • I had few contracts like that, but on lower level - for one karma or one XP, or for both, with no money or HS.
    Number of these on lower level. Worth to be kicked out imo. Unless you are desperate for Karma points, which hold no atraction for me. :)
  • Its a bit of a waste of a 25% bonus to get it on level 99, with just 1 Karma, you are going to end up with 2 karma no matter what the % is, so it does seem rather silly... Gave me a laugh though. :)
    Market is like an old moody lady. One day it can bring a milion or two extra dollars, the next day just a few bucks, not even worth clicking the market so many times to get them. And in the mean time it keeps spitting out a lot of rubbish like tidal waves in the sea bay - exp, karma, HS ........ at exuberant prices. Lot of voluntiers needed to keep my sandy beaches clean as it all get's kicked out.  But hey ......... geting used to this wicked trickster ....... :)
  • Is it just me or does anybody else get far too many demands for eggs in that stupid organic market?  I have 4 orders waiting on what amounts to well over three thousand eggs!  Three thousand!  That's not even including a single order that involves 1,500 corn, the thousand or so almonds, and so on.  Why must every single order require exactly the same things in mass quantities you have to wait days and days to fill?  

Yes, I am aware you can skip orders, I often do, but when I have three orders worth over 30K each I don't want to pass them up, but when three orders need two thousand milk, come ON!  How bout a little variety in requests instead of bleeding me dry!
  • It gets worse as you progress I am sorry to tell you. I would love to have orders for corn and eggs at least they are easy to farm. Wait until you need apples and milk it takes a lot of planning to make sure you only add to the orders when you have excess of the requested items. 

• I have not sold anything for the past 3 days in the market and I keep on getting zero-bonus offers.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    I just finished a contract for 12K apples.  Within a day or two I have another contract for 15K apples plus three other things.  :) 

Fun, isn't it?   They good thing is they don't have to be filled the minute you get them.  I only put in what I would normally sell because the barn is full. Takes a while to fill a contract but they get done.
Sign In to comment.