Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Horse Racing season ended with 28 days left!!!

13»

Comments

• rocnrobn you are correct in that gold lost is more important than time. But with a rollback of this scale people are going to be losing gold in other ways too. Mystery boxes and wheel of fortune yielded gold for a number of people and just "rolling it back" would not yield the same results therefore resulting in a gold loss as well. Also, fairy tale gold users that spent gold early to get through the event quicker may lose their gold because rolling it back and allowing them to finish during the week (when many people can't play much) will remove the deco they had won but not return their gold. Gold users NEED to be compensated more than the lowly 1200gas (which doesn't even make up for the 300 max fill tank in any way) but a rollback definitely isn't an appropriate way to do it at this point- too messy.
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    I guess my question is, Why can't people see a roll back would put the game back to last working order. Just like a computer crash. Which would put all the events back to last working order. We would all have to do them again. The time of events would be the same, we just have to redo. Your dollars and gold also go back to last working order. 

Everyone is concern about free gold earned and NOT about Gold brought with REAL MONEY...
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 15.09.2015
      :/  
    Hmmm, after using all that extra fuel in challenges I am roughly where I was in the horse competitions (before the season ended prematurely) with fewer days left.  I though they said they would re-start Season Five, (a full season as opposed to 24 days) not continue where we left off.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey guys, I would just like to clarify that there was no rollback due to this issue. We only reset the actual horse season, so no other events or progress in the game was effected. Please let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Best regards,
    Stan
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, I would just like to clarify that there was no rollback due to this issue. We only reset the actual horse season, so no other events or progress in the game was effected. Please let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Best regards,
    Stan
    We lost 4 or 5 days and after using the added fuel, ended up roughly where we were before the season ended prematurely. The extra days should have been added as well, as I will not finish where I should have.

• Re-post:  The extra fuel I received was welcome, but has turned out to be all but useless.  Every horse available for a challenge is a super-low level.  I was in Gold when the season prematurely ended, so my horse was around level 40.  I am wasting all that extra fuel now, because only horses at level 5 - 10 are available in the Bronze category.  If I don't use it, I don't get more fuel through the day.  TOTAL WASTE, and really frustrating, especially when my horse randomly LOSES to a level 8!!!

:(
  • I don't care about the fact that I lost standing in the race (went from gold to bronze) nor do I care that the season will be shorter due to this change.  What really ticks me off is the 15k I lost in gold.  Nobody at GGS has said what they will be doing about that!! 
    Still waiting to here from support too!
    9 days 
    Still waiting...25 days
  • I would like to 2.

• why did some one flag me

• rocnrobn (US1) said:

Rats! For Herbs a "new season"  already started too. This might mean they will do a rollback on monday :S 
    Lets hope there is NOT a rollback, the horses are a big deal but it was a weekend with the island running and so many people do a big part of their island work on the weekend.  There is no way to rollback and give people a fair break on the island, we saw that last time it was a disaster.  I am really frustrated with the horse glitch as I lost gas tank credit, guess buying ahead worked out really bad for me this time :(  but not sure I want to see the island go backwards as well as all of the other progress people have made.  I also am not sure that everything gets credited correctly with a rollback.  Gold, money, collections, etc seemed off last time.
    A roll back takes us back to the last working programs. We just have to do everything again. Yes annoying however those players who lost gold it might be the best and fastest way to fix this glitch.
    However, a rollback is unfair to those like myself, who spent a lot of time doing the work on the island and events. I had the time last week and spent a lot of time on it, but do not have as much time this week. Either way it is unfair, but that never stopped GoodGame from doing whatever they want anyway. 
    I don't know what the solution is, but they need to re-think doing so many things at the same time.
    I think so to
  • So would I 
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    why did some one flag me

Multi posting & starting new threads asking for likes and such is considered spam and its against the rules. Its ok to ask for help or participate in a discussion. There's a cog wheel on the top right corner of your post, click that then click edit to add to your post if need be. I would suggest reading the Community Guidelines, specifically the section below....

The following content is considered Spam and can be removed or punished accordingly:

• Meaningless random statements, spelling corrections, strings of smiley faces or other random content.
    • Double and multiple posts.
    • The revival of old discussions without new content relevant to the discussion (necroing)
    • Posting in threads to bring attention (Bumping)
    • Posts that contain no new information and consist only of smileys or short phrases like “I agree”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file