Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 28.08.2015
    Hey Lilhurricane,

are you sure that the bonus is not active? It should be displayed below your happiness meter.

All mission results will not display this booster, but if a booster is displayed up there, it will have an effect on your reputation points.

If, however, there is no booster displayed, you will need to contact Support.

Regards,
    Steffi
  • farmer123456789 (NL1)farmer123456789 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    edited 28.08.2015
    me also, gone and support is taking all ready many weeks for it. **&%%^$$#
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 28.08.2015
    me also, gone and support is taking all ready many weeks for it. **&%%^$$#

Hi Farmer,

Support are quite busy at the moment, but it shouldn`t take "many weeks" to hear from them. If you got the auto-response with your ticket number on it, you can put that in the support page to check the status of your ticket & if there has been no progress, reply to that email asking for an update.
  • Lilhurricane (US1)Lilhurricane (US1) US1 Posts: 116
    edited 28.08.2015
    Hey Nafaru

why doesn't it show you what the bonus was? How can I determine if it's working properly without that in the stats? There could be a problem and how is a person suppose to know? Or does BF not want us to know?

Just wondering?!!!
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 28.08.2015
    When I used one, a couple championships ago, I could tell just by how how the RP was that I received because it was hugely higher than normal.
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 28.08.2015
    Lilhurricane, you should have a timer countdown n your farm for the boost, but that was not your query, the only way to tell if it is working is to have noted what rep points you get for certain missions and check again now. If you got around 10,000 rep points, you should now get around 35,000. But as we do not have a set amount, we can only guess.

just testing to see if changing settings help with writing text.. yep ! cheers scissors
  • OcrydOcryd Posts: 9
    edited 28.08.2015
    Hi Farmer,

Support are quite busy at the moment, but it shouldn`t take "many weeks" to hear from them. If you got the auto-response with your ticket number on it, you can put that in the support page to check the status of your ticket & if there has been no progress, reply to that email asking for an update.

Actually it does take "many weeks" to hear from them. After "many weeks' (almost 4) I got an apology reply asking to resubmit my problem if I the problem is still there. I did and I'm still waiting.

To be honest, with all the latest glitches, including inability to login at all, I gave up on this game unfortunately.
  • Lilhurricane (US1)Lilhurricane (US1) US1 Posts: 116
    edited 28.08.2015
    thanks for the input.....yes my bonus counter is active but seems like last time in CMC one of our members who had purchased the hot deal was hootin and a hollerin with joy as he got 90k and higher amounts....guess it must have been a glitch going on... I'm not so lucky to get a glitch in my favor...lol

Enjoy all....
  • joe4434joe4434 Posts: 1
    edited 28.08.2015
    2 for 1 gold I purchased gold twice today a 29.99 dollar pack and a 19.99 pack and neither one give me my 2 for 1 bonus.i want my extra gold or i'm just going to stop playing.
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 28.08.2015
    joe, the 2 for 1 gold deals are already calculated in the amount.. take a peep at the sale again you will see the amount lets say 50,000 gold very faint ( maybe a cross through it) and 100,000 showing clearly. People are thinking you get 100,000 PLUS 100,000 but its is in fact already calculated 50,000 plus 50,000 .. 100,000.
    It is a usual sales trick to make people think they will get 2 x the amount they see, obviously a larger amount. Same as shops saying 50% off, yet they never charged the full amount But it gets us buying !

Ohhh ! that waskally wabbit will be able to earn a bonus and close this thread ha ha ha
  • mustang11 (US1)mustang11 (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 03.09.2015
    I missed getting sign-in Bonus 9/2/15 because game would not load properly.

US 1 mustang11
  • You probably got it as soon as you logged in, even if you didn`t get to click the pop-up, but if you are sure that its missing you would need to contact support.
  • Hi,
    I just recently did the buy 1 get 1 gold deal and all was good till I logged off and on again. What's up? Where did my gold go because I didn't spend it. I Lost the "free - get one bag".  Email me for a copy of the receipt. Fix it please.

Thanks. 
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Have you contacted support Paula? Only they can help with this sort of matter, the people on the forum cannot. Good luck !
  • thanks

• Hi, I'm a newbe. My gold just dropped from 44 to 9 what happened to it.

Syndie
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

Syndie you can contact support to find out what happened to your gold.

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 12.09.2015
    Hi,
    I just recently did the buy 1 get 1 gold deal and all was good till I logged off and on again. What's up? Where did my gold go because I didn't spend it. I Lost the "free - get one bag".  Email me for a copy of the receipt. Fix it please.

Thanks. 
    Hi, I'm a newbe. My gold just dropped from 44 to 9 what happened to it.

Syndie

If you received all the gold, but now it is not showing, first try clearing your caches/reloading you game, in case it is just a display glitch. If that does not make it reappear, then as lthrrrr says, you will need to contract support.
  • barb1949 (US1)barb1949 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I purchased 9.99 in gold today and my account on big Farm doesn't show my purchase. Please fix or refund my money back that has been taken from my bank account. Aprl Pratt is my farm name

I purchasd the 9.99 and my account of my farm don't show it but my credit card say I did purchase it where is my gold or my money back on my card
  • Barb, you will have to contact support if refreshing the game using CTRL + F5 does not make it appear.
  • I, too am missing gold.  I logged on this morning to discover that I was down 73. Now, I've lost gold before usually my fault, but not always.  So I've taken to writing down all gold incoming and outgoing.. Every time.. So where did it go?  If I spent it , I was not aware of it.  And sometimes things happen so quickly you don't know what or when or how. So you can't even backtrack. I think it would be a good idea to have a feature that would allow you to see where your gold has been spent.  It's just too hard to get and save if you don't buy it only to lose it through player error or glitches.                      One other unrelated mention.  Last week. after coming back after a break,  I discovered that my pig feed supply was down to 60. I don't know exactly how much was in my storage, but I always keep all my stock as close to max as possible so there is absolutely no way I could or would have let it get that depleted.. Again, where did ir go?  You can't spend it or give it away.  Tis' a puzzlement...
  • i lost my gold and money too guys i had about $61000000 farm money and 9000 something gold and i cant get it back :(  
  • so i was happy that i have 9000 something gold because i wanted to help my coop and i had 61000000 money farm but then after one day after the movie update i got up the next morning and find out that i have 0 gold and 1000000 farm money i sent them two emails but still no answer and tbh now i kinda hate the game:( help anyone lost their gold and farm money?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    You should contact support, lolo. They may be still a bit overwhelmed with the issue of gold lost when the horse tournament ended early, so please be patient.   :/  I hope they find your lost riches.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Have you tried refreshing the page and/or clearing cache? Sometimes its just a display error. If you did all that & you're still missing money and gold then you should do as MRG said and contact support. Be patient, it may take a while to get an answer.
  • You should contact support, lolo. They may be still a bit overwhelmed with the issue of gold lost when the horse tournament ended early, so please be patient.   :/  I hope they find your lost riches.
    i did i sent them two eamils they didnt answer but yeah i am waiting and i hope so 

• Have you tried refreshing the page and/or clearing cache? Sometimes its just a display error. If you did all that & you're still missing money and gold then you should do as MRG said and contact support. Be patient, it may take a while to get an answer.
    yeah i did refresh the page but how do u clear the cache?
    thanks for ur help :)
  • yeah i did refresh the page but how do u clear the cache?
    thanks for ur help :)
    There is a thread here on how to clear your caches
  • I do not get why you lost it. Clear your cache and let support know.
  • Can't be playing with players' money like this...
This discussion has been closed.