Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 18.03.2016
    Ok!.................

ayqwbmp

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Tchip2Tchip2 Posts: 75
    edited 12.08.2015
    Hello!

Can i please have a signature that has lop bunnies, near the ocean and lots of green plants?... And my name in a semi fancy style..?

Please thank you!!! Have a great day.
    Hi AlwaysLovely,

I'm not Nils (Bondenson) but here is what I did for you.
    288317SignatureAlwaysLovely.png

Bye.
    ^^
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 12.08.2015
    Hello, Petit Coq and Tchip! Just thought I would point out that AlwaysLovely asked for lopbunnies. By this she means the lop-eared rabbits that people have as pets. She may have one herself. You've both used regular bunnies in your graphics. :)
  • AlwaysLovely (US1)AlwaysLovely (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 12.08.2015
    It's ok Farmer John.. I was hoping for a lop bunny, but its the thought that counts. And yes I do have a lop, holland lop actually, and he is the love of my life lol

Thank You Petit Coq!!
  • Tchip2Tchip2 Posts: 75
    edited 12.08.2015
    Hello, Petit Coq and Tchip! Just thought I would point out that AlwaysLovely asked for lopbunnies. By this she means the lop-eared rabbits that people have as pets. She may have one herself. You've both used regular bunnies in your graphics. :)
    Hi Farmerjohn,

I didn't know what were lop bunnies (I just thought to rabbits) . I should have googled it before I did the signature.^^
    But now, it's done and I changed a little bit the signature. I hope this time I chose the right bunnies.:)

It's ok Farmer John.. I was hoping for a lop bunny, but its the thought that counts. And yes I do have a lop, holland lop actually, and he is the love of my life lol

Thank You Petit Coq!!
    Hi AlwaysLovely,

I live in France like Petit Coq but I'm not him. It does not matter so much.;)
    Glad you liked the first one. Thank you.
    :D
    Here is my new proposal with the changes :

136234SignatureAlwaysLovely.png

Bye.

:)
    edited 12.08.2015
    Awwwww......so cute! Nice work,Tchip! :thumbup:
  • AlwaysLovely (US1)AlwaysLovely (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 13.08.2015
    Thank you both so so much!! I really appreciate it, keep up the good work!
  • ghafoorahmed (INT1)ghafoorahmed (INT1) Posts: 2,912
    edited 15.08.2015
    i need a nice signature like farmer jhon my coop name is youngFRIENDSfun in US 1 server
    edited 15.08.2015
    i need a nice signature like farmer jhon my coop name is youngFRIENDSfun in US 1 server
    Hello, Saleet! Bondenson is away on holiday and will return in a few days. I'm sure he would be delighted to make a signature banner for you, especially since he knows you so well from the Male vs. Female game. ^^
    (I tried to send you a PM, but it said your inbox was full. You might want to delete some of your old messages so you can recieve mail) :)
  • edited 17.08.2015
    Please can I have a signature in swirls with gold for Spar and pink for Kle?
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 18.08.2015
    Please can I have a signature in swirls with gold for Spar and pink for Kle?

21WormSparkle_zps5atj73pv.gif
  • edited 20.08.2015
    Hi, if you want a signature ask farmerjohn or RunsWivScissors. They created a gorgeous signature for me.
  • edited 31.08.2015
    Please can I have a signature with Tweeter only but with TWEE in gold and TER in pink with Tess in the backround.
    edited 01.09.2015
    Please can I have a signature with Tweeter only but with TWEE in gold and TER in pink with Tess in the backround.

There ya go Tweeter, how's that?

RespectTweeter2_zpswxkczs8m.png
  • edited 01.09.2015
    I love it but please can you make the letters sparkly like my friend sparkle`s?
    edited 01.09.2015
    I love it but please can you make the letters sparkly like my friend sparkle`s?

Sparkles it is....

RespectTweeter2_zpsdm1zqlgj.gif
  • I absolutley love my signature. Shall I help make some? <3 :)Lol
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    Hi there can I have a signature that has a German Shepard on it, a red barn with a fence and some rolled hay 
     thank you so much
  • Hi there can I have a signature that has a German Shepard on it, a red barn with a fence and some rolled hay 
     thank you so much
      Uh oh, I forgot the fence!

photo Kennetha sig pic_zpskxrx6sdrpng

• I love my signature. Please can you carry on with this forever. I will help make some signatures.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Hi could I have a signature with Independent in an arc with crossed Canadian and American flags above it.  where friends meet under the arc. with a nice background. Thanks
  • Ok. Busy queue so may take 48-72 hours. I will message you when you are at the top of the waiting list.
  • Hi there can I have a signature that has a German Shepard on it, a red barn with a fence and some rolled hay 
     thank you so much

Scissors this looks just like my dog. So cute
  • Please can I have a signature with a kitten, tess and brown sparkly letters spelling CHOCOLATE?

• Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    edited 18.03.2016
    Hi there can I have a signature that has a German Shepard on it, a red barn with a fence and some rolled hay 
     thank you so much

thank you so much

Scissors this looks just like my dog. So cute
    OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT....THANK YOU SO MUCH :heart: 

YOU HAVE MADE MY DOG LOOK SO MUCH LIKE MY BO ITS AWESOME I JUST CANT GET OVER IT TY TY TY  :heart: 

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Check your inbox for a message telling you how to install your new signature, Kennetha.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Anyone seen Bondenson??? Haven't seen him since he left on a holiday....
    Anyone seen Bondenson??? Haven't seen him since he left on a holiday....
    Jiesta and I have been looking for him, Dara. Unfortunately, he hasn't been seen on the French forum either. We hope that all is well with our good friend, Nils Bondenson. :)
  • corncob al (US1)corncob al (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 18.03.2016
    I would love to have a banner ,if you can help out , please do . a little info on me I am 70 years young ,lol , and am a retired long distance truck driver ,maybe something tying in trucks and corn would be great . thanks in advance ,your game neighbour , CORNCOB AL.

further to my request if you could use cartoon type images that would be great ,and of course tie in the big farm logo as well. tnx again

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• I would love to have a banner ,if you can help out , please do . a little info on me I am 70 years young ,lol , and am a retired long distance truck driver ,maybe something tying in trucks and corn would be great . thanks in advance ,your game neighbour , CORNCOB AL.

further to my request if you could use cartoon type images that would be great ,and of course tie in the big farm logo as well. tnx again

Something like this? :)

photo Corncob Al Sig_zpsfint3pevpng

Sign In to comment.