Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Three different Leagues - How is this possible?

Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
So I have seen two different levels when you are kind of every for the next level but I am in the silver level - right in the middle and these are my competitors.  

This 1,200 fuel has really MESSED UP the competition.

I will continue to play this out - hopefully when I get to gold, I will be playing only gold players.  COME ON GGS!  How is this possible?

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    LOL!!!  Looks like another fine job by the folks at GGS. I guess I'll have to lower my expectations even further!  :D
  • Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I'm in silver II (almost at gold) and have all bronze level competitors now.  Depressing!
  • Be careful what you wish for ...
    I'm silver I ... my competitors

• Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    Oh wow GO ziggy!!

How in the world is GGS going to fix this?

It's so silly right now.  Crazyness!
  • Erm... snap lol

• I got back to gold; should I expect to get attacked back to bronze with so many players hitting right now due to the free miles? I actually saw some of my opponents go down instead of up in league while they were waiting around to be hit by me.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    Its pretty nuts.  As a guess, I am thinking the number of people able to be challenged by a given horse are those within a certain # or ranks higher, and a certain # of ranks lower.  This can be adjusted if there aren't enough horses higher.  That is... if say you are able to challenge the 500 horses closest in rank... 250 above and 250 below normally... but you are the top rated horse... you can challenge the next 500 lower horses (500 might be too big a spread, it might just be 100... its just an example number).

So right now what you have is everyone starting with 1200 fuel.... That gets you from bronze 5 to Gold (or nearly.)  What this means is there are very few horses in the Silver area.  Those who haven't raced are in Bronze.  Those who have, are in gold.  Creating a very chaotic looking challenge board.  As usual, it should settle down in a few days.

-Y
  • I cannot even imagine for one second how people are getting to 100 without using hacks which I think explains a lot why we see people jump so far ahead so fast.

Putting my high doubts about how valid this game is anymore, the entire system is messed up baddly, there is zero control as who you will face as a opponent, whether they are a zillion levels above or below, it's the farwest out there with no interest in cleaning that up and most probably the massive amount of cheating going on too.
  • I cannot even imagine for one second how people are getting to 100 without using hacks which I think explains a lot why we see people jump so far ahead so fast.

Putting my high doubts about how valid this game is anymore, the entire system is messed up baddly, there is zero control as who you will face as a opponent, whether they are a zillion levels above or below, it's the farwest out there with no interest in cleaning that up and most probably the massive amount of cheating going on too.
    As one of the many people on US1 who have horses bv100 I can assure you it is possible without using hacks or even gold.  However it is a long process which no beginner can master in a few weeks of game play.  Those of us with these horses have been working on it since horses were introduced.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    Chalaryl () said:As one of the many people on US1 who have horses bv100 I can assure you it is possible without using hacks or even gold.  However it is a long process which no beginner can master in a few weeks of game play.  Those of us with these horses have been working on it since horses were introduced.
    This.  And while I have been guilty of using gold on Temporary farms (which netted me shells/runes/etc for seeds for horseshoes... but more importantly Pretty Cow houses... and my only two Ducks...) and have occasionally rushed a training to maximize my training's per day, I've only spent gold on buying horses twice... both under 10k, and both fairly low level (Which is all you can get for under 10k, if you are spending for Quality).   And yes I buy fuel, but that doesn't help my horses training.  :)

Mostly its just I bought into the horses from the start, and got a jump on everyone, who was 'waiting to see'.  Which, BTW, is one of the reasons the horse thing hurt.  Not the reason I would quit big farm without reimbursement (that's in another earlier post) but I only have X amount of time for my horses to stay on (well near) the top, until those with deeper pockets, or more willingness to use them, pass me by, and those who are equivalent spenders catch up, making it... well a horse race.  :)

-Y

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file