Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sep 15th - Tricky Asia - Discussion

Feel free to discuss our latest update here. You can find it at 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/107028/
Have fun :)

Comments

• Does this update mean the Themed event will only start on tueseday? 
    I've not been seeing one today.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 14.09.2015
    WHEN will this update take place? ... I can't find any date or time in your announcement @Latten (?)
  • sim533 (NL1)sim533 (NL1) Posts: 86
    edited 14.09.2015
    WHEN will this update take place? ... I can't find any date or time in your announcement (?)
    No time to be found, but the date is into the title. :lol: 

eeke (NL1) said: Does this update mean the Themed event will only start on tueseday? 
     Like they probably did when the new Camping event came. Somewhere mid week, if not today. Who knows...
  • NafaruNafaru Posts: 3,047
    Does this update mean the Themed event will only start on tueseday? 
    Well, it means that it will most probably only start after the update. 
    As for a specific time and date, you will have to wait and see, as always. :3
    WHEN will this update take place? ... I can't find any date or time in your announcement @Latten (?)
    Tomorrow, Tuesday, if everything goes well between morning and noon CEST. But as always, if we spot crucial errors in our final tests, it could also happen later. 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    THX @Nafaru, date was mentioned in the title - but I didn't have my coffee yet when asking  :p
  • :)   new decos look nice. However, out of reach atm for me. But something for the future! :)
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    Will it fix the horse racing, or will we get an official announcement on how that will be fixed?

-Y
  • Hi, Popeye,

Are they going to do anything about the horse tourney that ended early? It didn't have an effect on me too much, but I want to be prepared for a rollback. Thanks.

Flower fronds
  • Hi, Popeye,

Are they going to do anything about the horse tourney that ended early? It didn't have an effect on me too much, but I want to be prepared for a rollback. Thanks.

Flower fronds
    Well, I was totally sandbagged by this bug.  Sent all the way back to the beginning!~!  I lost about 648 in progress.  And my level 77 horse cannot even beat the poor level 11's they match me too now?  Between this and the horrible problems with the looping MS videos that do not work, do not give rewards and will not go away, I am losing interest in this game.  One more day for fixes?  I will wait that long.

Also, the one feature I really liked, giving nice gifts from the Twins is missing.  Why give Karma balls when no Twins?  That was one feature I used to buy some gold for, for Heaven's sake!!!
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    will it fix no videos ?
    will it fix logging in too forum wrong email wrong password ?
    is anything ever right here ?
  • Hi, Popeye,

Flower fronds
    Well, I was totally sandbagged by this bug.  Sent all the way back to the beginning!~!  I lost about 648 in progress.  And my level 77 horse cannot even beat the poor level 11's they match me too now?  Between this and the horrible problems with the looping MS videos that do not work, do not give rewards and will not go away, I am losing interest in this game.  One more day for fixes?  I will wait that long.

Also, the one feature I really liked, giving nice gifts from the Twins is missing.  Why give Karma balls when no Twins?  That was one feature I used to buy some gold for, for Heaven's sake!!!
    Maybe they are tweaking the twins and that's why we haven't seen them for awhile. Or they went back to school and don't have as much time to give gifts or prank LOL- just trying to see the silver lining. 
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    GGS needs to Fix the Horses and Videos before adding new stuff or REFUND MY GOLD!!!
  • I went all the way back to bronze with the horses myself, not thrilled. Never seen the ad movies, so no comment from me on those.

However, I'm liking the changes in the events! New decos were definitely needed. Looking forward to the newly revamped Asian event. A new difficulty level? Sounds intriguing! Is this supposed to be even more difficult than the level 4 difficulty, like a level 5 now then? I like a good challenge.  :)
  • What's the fan-favorite regular event?
  • hey guys what about the horses, paid gold, bought extra petrol cash,  getting levels 6/7/8/ not even winning them come guys help us out, as for the videos what can you say they are rubbish not getting the gifts from them, now only one pops up please help 
  • So the horse season starts again. No sign of the promised 1200 fuel and no refund of the gold I paid for the large tank.The contempt GGS show for their paying customers is palpable and, in the words of The Who, This player won't get fooled again.
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 14.09.2015
    I thought they are changing Mysterious Asia deco event to Tricky Asia by the title of the original post, but a second reading leaves me in the dark too. Hmmm.
  • Its Me (US1)Its Me (US1) US1 Posts: 266
    Will this update fix the sign in problem I am having with the new forum?  If I go through Google Chrome, I can't sign in.  It doesn't give me an error, it just shows that I need to sign in.  If I use IE, I can sign in but the format is messed up.
  • will it fix no videos ?
    will it fix logging in too forum wrong email wrong password ?
    is anything ever right here ?
    Off topic for this thread, but Fishboy if your post count is on another account/username please send a private message to Nafaru with the details. Thankyou.
  • Are you guys just fixing the video issues for the players currently testing these, or are you opening them to everyone now?  It would be good to now maybe switch and open them for the rest of the folks who never had them before so it's an even playfield?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 15.09.2015
    Videos.........Are more videos coming to more people?

Market........Are there any market tweaks?

The announcement was much thinner on detail than usual (which I do not like).
  • On french forums, the annonced time is 10h -13h. (timezone GMT+2 for me, but unkown for GGS)
  • GGS do it again... posting an announcements about a new update only 1 day before the update will take place. :(
    - And yesterday I was not home the hole day, and when I come home I was very tired, so even that I then noticed the new announcements, I simply feel me to tired to begin translate it into danish for non-english speaking danish players (sorry danish friends, but I'll try find time for doing it today).

Dear GGS... Maybe you don't know it, but you have many non-english-speaking players.... and you are not posting your announcements in all language.. (whitout knowing about it, I guess you also post announcements in a few other language for other forum like e.g. Germany and french?)

I know on the nl server both Larino and Jiesta (and maybe sometimes also other on that server) doing a good job translating announcements for their friends. :smile: 
    On the skn server Dara ofen translate announcements into the Finnish language (and I think also one or to other plyaers sometimes doing that) :)
    But for danish players, I'm alone doing the translate into danish (and I hope also non-english speaking Norwegian and Swedish players also understands enough Danish to have the benefit of my danish translations. :smile: )

If this announcements have been postet friday 11 septemper, all us who translate announcements into other language, could have the weekend to doing the translate.
    Please try think about this in the future when you announcing new updates.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey guys, Thanks for the feedback! I will try to answer some of the questions i have seen thus far.

1 - We are aware of the issue with the horse season, and we are actively looking into possible solutions. Please keep an eye on the boards for an update very soon.

2 - We are not moving to introduce the video feature to more players at the moment. We are still the testing phase, and won't move forward until we are sure it is working as intended.

3 - I will try to be more detailed in the future when it comes to the information presented regarding updates.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day, and keeps the feedback coming!

Sincerely,
    Stan
  • Hey Brian, You are doing a great job and I am sure your Danish friends are very grateful. I agree that GGS could give you some support with the translating. :D
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    agree with max999,

Brian is doing a very great job translating to Danish and all the non-english-speaking players in my coop are using his info a lot.
  • looking nice, the new dekos, i wonder if i am getting the videos, im the only one i my coop who cant se them ?
  • GGS do it again... posting an announcements about a new update only 1 day before the update will take place. :(
    - And yesterday I was not home the hole day, and when I come home I was very tired, so even that I then noticed the new announcements, I simply feel me to tired to begin translate it into danish for non-english speaking danish players (sorry danish friends, but I'll try find time for doing it today).

Dear GGS... Maybe you don't know it, but you have many non-english-speaking players.... and you are not posting your announcements in all language.. (whitout knowing about it, I guess you also post announcements in a few other language for other forum like e.g. Germany and french?)

I know on the nl server both Larino and Jiesta (and maybe sometimes also other on that server) doing a good job translating announcements for their friends. :smile: 
    On the skn server Dara ofen translate announcements into the Finnish language (and I think also one or to other plyaers sometimes doing that) :)
    But for danish players, I'm alone doing the translate into danish (and I hope also non-english speaking Norwegian and Swedish players also understands enough Danish to have the benefit of my danish translations. :smile: )

If this announcements have been postet friday 11 septemper, all us who translate announcements into other language, could have the weekend to doing the translate.
    Please try think about this in the future when you announcing new updates.

Brian and Everyone,  If you go to www.translate.google.com  or search for google translate  it will translate things for you. All you have to do it copy the item you want translated and paste it on the left side and then tell the right side what language you want it translated into. Danish, Norwegian, Swedish Finnish, German, and many other languages are included.  Then just copy the translation and paste it where you need it. You can even type something in there and translate it to another language, or paste something there and it will detect what language it is in. I know sometimes, some terminology gets lost in translation, but it is easy to edit it then. Might inform others in case you are not available sometime or proofread and edit the translation if needed.  May save you some time. 

I don't know what the home page in the EN Forum is showing languages other than English, I don't read German, but using Google Translate, I can figure it out until they get the language bugs worked out.  Was kind of strange when the link to the Birthday picnic went to the de forum

Hope that helps

-------------------------

I wish they would add something in the black on top showing which forum we are in, cuz when it suddenly changes because of a link, it's easy to get lost.  Also would be nice to have it just drop with choices of other forums to change forums too.

--------------------------

Latten, Please, are they going to number the posts? I really need it for reference, I come down to quote a message and then have a hard time finding the one to go back to, with a number, and a return to the post button, it would be so much easier too.  Thank You

• Latten......When is the update coming?  I haven't seen it all night, been waiting.  About 1:38PM GGS time now.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    So..............Is there an update happening today (Tuesday) or not?
Sign In to comment.