Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Firm co-op on EN1

edited 28.07.2015 in Cooperatives
Hi :)
We are seeking additional players to join our team of dedicated hard working players, we are fully researched so you will gain maximum benefit of extra dollars for your produce, no donations required but we do all contribute dollars towards co-op rp boosters for the co-op challenges,
we are a friendly group with active chat and respect players who prefer to play silent,
You should be level 30+, pro active in co-op projects and watering fellow co-op members trees,
All members are expected to participate in co-op challenges ( unless on holiday), we completed the last challenge early gaining all 50 prizes and had most of the final day to relax, we are a top 5 ranked co-op and members need to be active, gold users are welcome, if this is of interest to you please contact me or apply to The Firm, all applications will be considered, we will view your farms as part of the process, 5 places available only.no applications will be accepted during any co-op challenge. happy farming

Andyh

Comments

• I am assuming this is the correct way to get registered. I am Slyzar and already a co-op member. :-)
  •  Hi Andyh,

I would also like to be added to The Firm's forum.

Thanks Crazywoman.

PS Don't be pulling your hair out please :)

• g5516480 (GB1)g5516480 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Hi AndyH

Took a while to get here, but I would like to become a member of the forum
    Thanks
    g5516480  
  • Hi AndyH- 
    Already a member but would like to become a member of forum

Thanks

Farmer jon9
  • andy (GB1)andy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    my hello for all...  good luck

Leave a Comment