Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

wild about apples project

so who moved the number of apples to 130,000....really...with 17 coop members how can we ever get this done....make it a reasonable number, something we accomplish....

Comments

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey synergylw, These co-op projects increase in difficulty as you complete them and level up. I know it can be a grind at times, but it's supposed to be challenging. I wish you and your co-op the best of luck leveling up!

Sincerely,
    Stan
  • When you have the project in the large box on the right hover the mouse over the trophy and you can see the # of completions it will take to get it the next lvl of difficulty, 5 is the highest.  You will see something like 1/3 which means you have completed it 1 time out of 3 required to lvl up.  The # of collections needed also increases as well as the points that the coop receives for completing it successfully.

A few things you can do to help with projects

1.There is research that can be done to give you extra time to complete projects which is a big help to smaller coops.

2. Use the higher harvest value ferts on your apples when running the project, use the seaweed fert for higher harvest value and instant ready. 

3. Use the gifts from the naughty and nice twins to sparkle the orchards to give increased harvest to fellow coop members

4. If you have an empty member slot ask travelers to help.  Some travelers don't have a home base coop and travel all the time.  Others have their main coop and then come and go to help smaller coops.  We have people in our coop willing to travel to help with projects,  when there is no challenge running.  We look at it like running errands go out and drop off say a harvest of apples and come back home.

• When you have the project in the large box on the right hover the mouse over the trophy and you can see the # of completions it will take to get it the next lvl of difficulty, 5 is the highest.  You will see something like 1/3 which means you have completed it 1 time out of 3 required to lvl up.  The # of collections needed also increases as well as the points that the coop receives for completing it successfully.

A few things you can do to help with projects

1.There is research that can be done to give you extra time to complete projects which is a big help to smaller coops.

2. Use the higher harvest value ferts on your apples when running the project, use the seaweed fert for higher harvest value and instant ready. 

3. Use the gifts from the naughty and nice twins to sparkle the orchards to give increased harvest to fellow coop members

4. If you have an empty member slot ask travelers to help.  Some travelers don't have a home base coop and travel all the time.  Others have their main coop and then come and go to help smaller coops.  We have people in our coop willing to travel to help with projects,  when there is no challenge running.  We look at it like running errands go out and drop off say a harvest of apples and come back home.

Hi, Monica:

I am interested in what a traveler is. I have only been playing since June, but play daily. I do belong to a co-op, but I am willing to help smaller co-ops because I had my own that had very little participation from half of the members. Anyway, where can I find info about being a traveler? 

Thanks,
    Flower fronds

• There use to be a thread on the old forum where the people willing to travel between coops posted messages.  I searched travelers and a few threads came up, you will have to sift thru them to find the right ones as any post with traveler in it will be listed.  One had names listed but not sure if they are still active.  At least one thread had a list but it is to a message on the old forum so it is a dead end. 

Wish I could be more help, we don't really need them to come to our coop, months ago I asked a few just to see how they did it and it went well.  I know at least one or two from that time have retired and stay put in a coop now. 

You could message me in game when you are needing help and I can see if anyone that is online at the time is willing to travel.  Let me know what project you are working on and how many vacant spots you have for people to use. 

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

@Flower fronds I was going to post a link to the travelers thread on the EN forum but I can't find it. :( (If anyone has the link, please share.)

A traveler is someone who (may or not be in a co-op) is willing to join another co-op temporarily to help out with a project. Some travelers may be helping more than one co-op at a time so they may have to go back & forth. For example, if I were a traveler and helping your co-op with the apple project, I would only need to be in your co-op every 3 hours to harvest apples. Within that time frame I could help other co-ops with another project.

If you are interested in being a traveler but choose to stay with your current co-op as a permanent home, you should talk to the leader and/or deputies to make sure they're ok with you coming and going. Someone mentioned a while back about making a co-op just for a homebase for travelers but I don't know if that ever happened. You could start a thread in the cooperative section of the forum offering traveling services, just be sure to list what you have to offer (for example, how many apples, cows, eggs, etc). You will probably start getting requests pretty soon. :)

• Thanks, Monica and jess_d.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

You're welcome. :)

I didn't see Monica's post when I posted. I think the new forum is lagging a bit or it may be my internet. :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file