Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farms Birthday - Forum Contests

edited 13.09.2015 in Contests & Awards
In Lattens post on 4th Sep it was stated that during this week there would be games, activities and much frivolities.  I havent seen anything as such.  Is this a hidden feature of the new forums that only a select few can find?
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I haven't seen anything but Tessa in my farm asking me to collect stuff. That "flag thing".... ;)
  • Presuming the forum events have been cancelled  :(
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    Never! While the huge events probably still take a bit of time, we'll start partying! The first post after this one will get 250 gold, for starters!
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Woo Hoo 250 Gold !!!    I'm in   B)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    There you go!
  • What's that jingling sound I hear coming from this thread....Someone got gold??

Woohoo Grats!!

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 28.10.2017
    Ready to win more gold? Find the post somewhere on the forum that has the following message on it........

~~ HIDDEN GOLD ~~

Quote this post to win 750 Gold

NO not this one!  :p When you find the hidden gold post, simply click on its quote button & post ..... First to post the quote will get 750 gold, next 4 will get 300 each

Clue: Its a tricky one!
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 28.10.2017
    hmmm not sure how this works... i found one.. Does this count? Probably not... :confounded: 

First person to post when they have just won a new badge, gets 320 Gold!!
    (The badge must be won after the time of this post)

• Afraid not Michiru, has to be one called HIDDEN GOLD, nice try though :)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I think this has been hidden a little too well  :( Any chance of another clue?  :o
  • I think this has been hidden a little too well  :( Any chance of another clue?  :o
    Hmm... I eXPect this might be a bit of a clue. :)
    Hmmm, it seems this is proving difficult, as nobody has won yet !   ;)
  • Hmmm, it seems this is proving difficult, as nobody has won yet !   ;)
    I have been searching for 2 hours as well. No sign of it yet.
  • Yes tried searching for posts with Dog in it as they do tricks. Then conatining XP or experience for the second clue.  Thought I had a winner when I found a post saying XP for dog but alas.
    Went to page 30 of general and about 5 pages from the back but couldnt find so gave up. 

• sim533 (NL1)sim533 (NL1) Posts: 86
    edited 10.09.2015
    Yes tried searching for posts with Dog in it as they do tricks. Then conatining XP or experience for the second clue.  Thought I had a winner when I found a post saying XP for dog but alas.
    Went to page 30 of general and about 5 pages from the back but couldnt find so gave up. 

That's certainly another direction of what I was searching. I searched within the "old" tips & tricks forum which is now called tutorials & faqs. Then with the second tip, I started searching for tips & tricks regarding experience points. 

EDIT: 
    Ooohh, I just had a thought, as the 1st clue was "tricky", maybe it has been hidden on a different language forum to fool us !! Lmao

p.s only kidding !!
    Hmmm, it seems this is proving difficult, as nobody has won yet !   ;)
    I have been searching for 2 hours as well. No sign of it yet.
    No sign.... i started to search about 3 hours ago, too many pages...
    Firs i could not log, then i was just reading threads and found Pinjos competition about deco parts, oh, i could have been winner, but i wasn't able to log in
    And now this, too hard to find :smiley: 
    You are too good in hide and seek Wabbit :smiley: :smiley: 
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Maybe tricky + XP are clues to trick or treat lol or maybe we should look for coins Just so time consuming looking everywhere :#
  • How about this one :)
  • Well spotted, Hodor! :smiley: 
  • Well done Hodor,

Hope my thought about the dog post helped!
  • bablou1 (NL1)bablou1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 82
    I was looking to, I actually used the search button to find for posts with the link of that picture but allas that post didnt show up. Then searched for hidden gold etc, but it didnt show up either.
    I never thought to search for dogs and tricks so good thinking there!
  • Great job @Hodor (GB1) , I must say though, I kinda feel stupid after seeing where the hidden gold was, I should have been able to connect the dots with those clues. But I am pretty sure I am gonna get 300 Gold, so thanks finding it.
  • bablou1 (NL1)bablou1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 82
    Oh and now I read I should have still quoted the post because next people get 300 still. 
    I think I need to get a pair of glasses instead of trying to find gold lol
  • Actually I hadn't updated this thread since the second hint - too busy searching posts, but we were obviously thinking along similar lines  B)
    It was too hard to find, but maybe next time is my time.
    Good job Hodor  :smiley: 
  • Congratulations Hodor 750 Gold for your hunting skills!

And the fastest 4 in the Gold Rush getting 300 Gold each are....
    SuperSpaceGirl
    sim533 
    lthrrr 
    Stork The Bear

Well done to everyone that took part & cracked the clues. :smile: 

All gold will be paid in the morning as the bank closed already tonight.
    edited 10.09.2015
    Many thanks Wabbit for the fun !  And a huge thanks to Hodor for finding it first !!  Well done Hodor  :)
  • edited 10.09.2015
    WascallyWabbit said: Congratulations Hodor 750 Gold for your hunting skills!

And the fastest 4 in the Gold Rush getting 300 Gold each are....SuperSpaceGirlsim533 lthrrr Stork The Bear

Well done to everyone that took part & cracked the clues. :smile: 

All gold will be paid in the morning as the bank closed already tonight.

Yay Gold, just a quick question, Wabbit can you make sure the gold goes into my US server account? I am using my EN server account on the forum cuz that was the only one I could log in with, but I'd like the gold to go to my US server account since that is the one I use most often.

I just want to make sure my gold goes to the correct account.

~Space~
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 10.09.2015
    Search for the 8 differences in these pictures.
    There will be 5 winners that earn 500 gold each.

But there are some rules:
    - Sending me a personal message with the 8 differences (if you are correct you will get a message back).
    - Only entries that were send to me in personal message will participate
    - This contest will be closed at 12:00 CEST (this is to give anymore the change to compete)

At the end of this contest all the winners will go in a pot and a mod (wabbit or me) will ask for 5 numbers that will correspond with a name, those will win the 500 gold. 

This discussion has been closed.