Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats

Comments

• candycakes (US1)candycakes (US1) Posts: 25
    edited 29.05.2015
    every farm needs a barn cat or two. if you agree post a note here & if we get enough action perhaps the almighty might write some into the game. we shouldn't have to feed 'em. let them do what barn cats do & eat mice.
    whata ya' say farmers?
    I agree! My Grandpa's farm (in real life) has a ton of cats and dogs. They should add mice and rats that does something bad to your farm (EX: like eat half your fields) so you can get a cat to get rid of them!
    edited 29.05.2015
    CM Margo wrote: »
    Haha! Today I will speak with them about this :) So let's see!

~CM Margo
    Please someday get the cat in because we have a dog and some people are cat people, it won't be fair to have a dog and not a cat.
    If you can get a cat it doesn't neeed to be fed because it eats mice and rats, it should be in a house but like a house with people in it, there should be a problem with mice and rats so it has to hunt them, the problem can be anything on the farm just has to be solved with the cats.
  • jgamboa4jgamboa4 Posts: 1
    edited 29.05.2015
    I agree we should have cats that way the mice will not eat our crops.
    edited 30.05.2015
    jgamboa4 wrote: »
    I agree we should have cats that way the mice will not eat our crops.
    :o AGREE! And it doesn't have to be mice eating half of our feilds it can be a different problem that cats can solve.
  • TessAngel (US1)TessAngel (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 30.05.2015
    I'd like a barn cat. 3x3 dimensions would be perfect too
  • CrazyLoriCrazyLori Posts: 2
    edited 30.05.2015
    I agree. I want a barn cat. Every farm in real life has a Barn Cat.
  • rednpooh2rednpooh2 Posts: 16
    edited 31.05.2015
    I Disagree with you. I would mine to have cats running around my farm. Because my mom always passes farms when she comes home from store. She saw some farm cats running around the farm. What's wrong with that? LOL! :)
  • rednpooh2rednpooh2 Posts: 16
    edited 31.05.2015
    I like your Bugs Bunny Profile picture.( Bugs Bunny phrase - Hey, whats up doc ) hehehe. ;)
  • jillfarmer2jillfarmer2 Posts: 3
    edited 04.06.2015
    why are there no cats on are farm
  • Tboneporkchop (US1)Tboneporkchop (US1) Posts: 105
    edited 20.06.2015
    just writing to get this back on the top page. come on farmers, let's create a "barn cat movement" so the bozo's
    will put them on our farms. post here if you agree.
  • Rebelliousrose (US1)Rebelliousrose (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    edited 24.06.2015
    I want a barn cat! Or several!
  • Lil Chicken (US1)Lil Chicken (US1) Posts: 16
    edited 27.06.2015
    All farms need cats. What is a farm without a cat? The rodents would take over! LOL. We definitely need a cat, with maybe a string of babies behind her?
  • edited 28.06.2015
    yes please!
  • edited 28.06.2015
    I am a crazy cat lady myself, so a cat would be GREAT!! Right meow, please!!.;)
  • Karinkat (US1)Karinkat (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 29.06.2015
    I have been wondering why there isn't a barn cat! I would love to have a barn cat! Purrrrty pawlease!
    Sorry that was so cheesy. ;)
  • tuesday333tuesday333 Posts: 10
    edited 30.06.2015
    Every farm needs Barn Cats, i want barn cats please
  • FreeMoeFreeMoe Posts: 3
    edited 09.07.2015
    We definitely need a barn cat. :)
  • BlueNevaeh8 (US1)BlueNevaeh8 (US1) Posts: 70
    edited 10.07.2015
    i love cats but if we don't give it train him or feed him that means that wher spending more time with our dog than our barn cat.
  • Jethro M ()Jethro M () Posts: 1
    edited 10.07.2015
    Sounds good.
  • ayumi707 (US1)ayumi707 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 10.07.2015
    I would love a barn cat or two.
  • Pooxy (US1)Pooxy (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 12.07.2015
    We should prolly cook cats, too many of them, I vote NO for farm cats, these things are pests but may taste good with the right recipe ;)
    edited 21.07.2015
    every morning at the crack of dawn when i awaken, i make a pot of coffee, sit down at the table, and look out the kitchen window. the barn is visible in the light of dawn and i see dozens of mice eating my grain, and carrying more back to their little mice nests. i sigh, and under my breath i mumble, "if i only had a cat out there in the barn, i wouldn't have this problem." i'd sure like to get a mouser to keep my barn rodent free.
  • tuesday333tuesday333 Posts: 10
    edited 25.07.2015
    I have a barking dog, i need a meowing cat,i love cats,All farms need cats:cool:
    edited 07.08.2015
    let's keep this post on the front page y'all. so more farmers can see it and post their desire for a barn cat.
  • Yi Fang WuYi Fang Wu Posts: 8
    edited 07.08.2015
    I love cute cats too, but I hate cats with black, brown, white,or none. But were not animals, were human. :o
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    edited 08.08.2015
    At the suggestion/request of one of my coop members who is on the newer forum I am cross posting this here so others can see and give input on the suggestion.

Our farms have a dog, we feed it and train it, but we have no cat. What farm doesn't have a cat or to wondering around? They don't have to be like the dog fed and cared for but maybe they could be one of the bubble people who wonder around the farm and keep the mice away. So next time gg is looking to add something or wants to update the workers how about adding a cat? Please and thank you :)
  • RachaelBRachaelB Posts: 51
    edited 08.08.2015
    I would love to see a barn cat: the mice are crunching away all my profits as I type. Hurry, I need a barn cat, right now.;)
  • RachaelB (AU1)RachaelB (AU1) Posts: 76
    edited 08.08.2015
    Need a cat to catch the rat. Need it NOW!
  • jimbo6911 (AU1)jimbo6911 (AU1) Posts: 1
    edited 08.08.2015
    yes..a cat would be nice.keeps my dog company.
  • goober23 (US1)goober23 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 08.08.2015
    When the cats away the mice will play...can't stand them pesky rodents....so bring in the barn cat! It would be a great addition to our happy little farm family.
This discussion has been closed.