Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - May 21st - Friend invite and foreshadowing events - Discussion

Comments

• edited 13.06.2015
    Never mind!!!!!! found it!!!! OMG I love this game!!!! hahahahalolol.........thanks y'all!!
  • best friends3best friends3 Posts: 3
    edited 14.06.2015
    hi.
    I have problem with one task '' meet new friends''.
    my friend has join this game.so what have i to do??(
  • CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 272
    edited 15.06.2015
    Hi guys!

Glad you're enjoying the feature :) Do you have any feedback on how it works?

~CM Margo
  • edited 15.06.2015
    My friend isn't farming as much as I'd like her to be farming!! I still have only earned 5 pennies!! How can I know what she's makin' off me? I stay on the game A LOT, so she should be rakin' in the rewards, right?......and too much time between "checkin' in" on her!!........Thanks for a great game!!
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 16.06.2015
    i think it was a good idea but i dont like the way friendship pennys are givin out you should get a friendship penny for each person everytime you can click on there name i for one do not have many friends and in order to get the friendship airport that would be 10 friends coumpleting all of the stages wich i dont think i will ever get if they dont change the way you get the pennys right now you just get a little bit of cash for them joining and a little bit of friendship pennys wich i dont think is worth the trouble of trying to get people to play
  • Frank66Frank66 Posts: 2
    edited 17.06.2015
    Please tell me you're not going the Facebook route. Meaning that you can'y get anywhere without a 100 friends. I left Facebook games for just that reason. Thank you
  • srogerssrogers Posts: 1
    edited 18.06.2015
    Does anybody know what level they have to be in order to have friends ?
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 18.06.2015
    The find a friend task starts at level 23.
  • Catherineuser5RCatherineuser5R Posts: 1
    edited 22.06.2015
    hello i need help
  • Ladair51RookieLadair51Rookie Posts: 1
    edited 23.06.2015
    ya you go boy
  • Helga7 (US1)Helga7 (US1) Posts: 24
    edited 23.06.2015
    I've had two friends accept my invitation and join. One friend gets a LOT of rewards from me on a daily basis. I have gotten nothing for this friend. My farm friends box at the top of the page shows I have 2 friends, but under the box with my name to the left, they aren't showing up. I show up on their pages. What's wrong?? I've had zero rewards for successfully getting two friends to join. :(
  • DeeDee58DeeDee58 Posts: 1
    edited 23.06.2015
    please add me deedee58 i dont know what im doing lol
  • crazed (US1)crazed (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    edited 25.06.2015
    what if you dont have freinds or family that play these kinds of games, all of mine play, matching, cambling, of fighting games
  • angel410angel410 Posts: 5
    edited 25.06.2015
    hi, Sophia I'm Nancy. Call me Angelwolf. I'm new at this how do I get a cooperative I have not one friend playing so far.
  • angel410angel410 Posts: 5
    edited 25.06.2015
    HI, I'm Nancy or Angelwolf410. I don't have any friends playing either. I'm not to sure I know what I'm doing either LOL:rolleyes:
  • lilyrose04 (US1)lilyrose04 (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 25.06.2015
    I have tried to get people to be friends on facebook and other places. Its a waste of my time it should be so any friend playing or not can be your friends. You are just using the player to do your work for you.
  • ArizonaCatsArizonaCats Posts: 5
    edited 25.06.2015
    How can you have 10 ferilizer and you can use only one of them ???
  • Cheri59 (US1)Cheri59 (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 26.06.2015
    When my friend clicks the link it takes him to my farm. Is it because we share a computer? It even happens when I log out of my Big Farm account.
  • Sweety8Sweety8 Posts: 1
    edited 26.06.2015
    It's really very nice game..I'm at level 26 :-)
  • edited 26.06.2015
    yes i would love to
  • Missy2020Missy2020 Posts: 1
    edited 27.06.2015
    sure, How do i get there
  • Micha2323 (US1)Micha2323 (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 27.06.2015
    All of my Coop says the same thing, there should be a change on that!
  • edited 28.06.2015
    add me
    to your farm
  • elizabethlee012elizabethlee012 Posts: 1
    edited 29.06.2015

hi I'm Elizabeth I am joining your group this is my profile
    and I love farms I own 2 of them with pigs and cows and well horses

-Elizabeth lee

CM Margo wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Here you can discuss the upcoming update which as a matter of fact, is a huge update :D

Lots of great content including the new invite your friends feature. Take a look and let us know what you think! Also if you have any questions they are of course welcome.

~CM Margo

• Melissa WorthyMelissa Worthy Posts: 1
    edited 29.06.2015
    Hi I'm am new and I just recently joined this game and I am stuck. I need to know if anyone can help me with a couple of things.
    1.) I need help getting past level 4 with the lady who asks you to destroy something. I already destroyed something but she is still saying I haven't done anything.
    2.) I need help knowing how to build a coffee shop.
    If you have any information or are willing to help, just quick reply down below.
  • rshagrshag Posts: 5
    edited 30.06.2015
    good morning
  • katlenkatlen Posts: 1
    edited 30.06.2015
    good morning how are u?
  • EllGirlEllGirl Posts: 1
    edited 02.07.2015
    hello i love this game. i was gutted when cityville went on Facebook.
  • TripperTripper Posts: 1
    edited 03.07.2015
    I was just wondering if there is actually a moderator monitoring this thread. Seems like a lot of people have asked questions about the friend bit and no one is answering them. I would also like to know if BF will be updating the friends addition so we can add existing farmers as friends? I have several that I introduced to the game before the friend link came out and we want to be neighbors as well as being in our co-op.
  • Shawkatullah MShawkatullah M Posts: 1
    edited 03.07.2015
Sign In to comment.