Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Reporting a Player

Where do I go to report a player that sent me a threatening message? It's just a little boy, and I blocked one of his accounts after telling him that it was innappropiate for him to talk to adults on the game without his parents supervision, but didn't block the other that he told me he created, and now he's threatened to hurt me. It's not worrisome, but he does need to learn that he can't behave that way and that there are repercussions.
Post edited by HappyCup (US1) on

Comments

• DeltaOps44 (US1)DeltaOps44 (US1) Posts: 243
    edited 04.06.2015
    Hello HappyCup,

You can send a report to support. Make sure to take a screen shot of the threatening messages from all accounts from him. Support will look into the matter as soon as they can. If this person is still sending you messages, maybe also inform CM Margo if support does not get back to you in a timely manner.

If they are sending them through the game then support or CM Margo will be the only ones to help you out.

If you are getting these messages through the forums, please forward them to me and CM Margo so we can handle it ASAP!
  • HappyCup (US1)HappyCup (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 10.06.2015
    It's been more than a week now without anyword from support, even after sending them another message that the little boy sent me. When the ticket number is checked, it says that it's just been received, which must be the default as it's been giving me that very same message for several days. I don't expect a lot, but I do think that this is a bit ridiculous. I wonder if support is really just one person in a basement somewhere in Germany?
  • DeltaOps44 (US1)DeltaOps44 (US1) Posts: 243
    edited 11.06.2015
    HappyCup wrote: »
    It's been more than a week now without anyword from support, even after sending them another message that the little boy sent me. When the ticket number is checked, it says that it's just been received, which must be the default as it's been giving me that very same message for several days. I don't expect a lot, but I do think that this is a bit ridiculous. I wonder if support is really just one person in a basement somewhere in Germany?

Forwarding this post to CM Margo for immediate action.
  • CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 272
    edited 11.06.2015
    Thanks for sending this my way Delta.

Hi HappyCup!

I'm happy to help :D (sorry I had to do that). Can you please send me a private message with the ticket ID?

I'll talk to our support team after you do so.

~CM Margo

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file