Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Observation for "Where Are The Bees"

Prairiewitch (US1)Prairiewitch (US1) US1 Posts: 101
In 3 days of many hours being logged in, I have harvested corn, wild flowers, wheat, and cabbage...lots of all of them and have only gotten 8 bees. The frequency that a bee appeared was EXTREMELY infrequent. I won't buy the bee either. With the amount of time that I have put in, I should have been able to "find" all bees, but that didn't happen. I became bored with trying to see if a bee appeared and just went on about fulfilling tasks and completing missions. The finding the bees could use a little work, in my opinion.
Post edited by Prairiewitch (US1) on

Comments

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 24.05.2015
    It suppose to be hard to find them bees but there is a good way to always get them, plant sunflowers, you are guaranteed that you will get 1 bees every harvest. The only down point to it, is that it will cost 8 hours before you can harvest it.
  • Prairiewitch (US1)Prairiewitch (US1) US1 Posts: 101
    edited 26.05.2015
    That would be nice if I had the sunflowers, but I did not have any sunflowers, just wild flowers. I started the bees at level 15.
  • MasonJ (US1)MasonJ (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 27.05.2015
    I never tried sunflowers for bees either, Thanks for the tip. Will that task be coming back around? If so I hope they are gonna make it better, easier to get the bees. It really does take too long to get them.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 27.05.2015
    The thing is, it suppose to be hard to find them and this event will eventually come back. You have multiple days to find them and if yu are a regular player you will get them within the time. If you really having trouble finding them use the sunflower seeds overnight and sow corn when you are online.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file