Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

We really love Suggestions!

CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 7
edited 11.05.2015 in Suggestions
RX5OXDL.png

Dear Community,

We want this section of the forum to be used in part to make suggestions for things you think would make good additions to the game.

Do you have an idea for a new building? A great event that you would like to see? An improvement for something that is already in the game? We want to hear about it! Who knows, you might even get to see your idea included in the game...
xr1qIW4.png

I've written a few little hints that might help structure your ideas and help bring them to life! You don't have to include all (or any) of them in your post but they might help you expand your idea.

Something new?
  • What is the name of your event?
  • Who is the event for? (levels, certain kingdoms?)
  • Does the event have a story to it?
  • What do players have to do?
  • What is the goal of the event?
  • What rewards or costs are involved?

Want something changed?
  • What are you changing?
  • Why do you feel a change is needed?
  • What impact could this have on the game as it already is?
  • How does it compare with similar things already in the game?
  • How is it better than something already in the game?

You should also of course provide us with as much information about your idea as possible!

Thanks and we can't wait to hear your suggestions,
Your Big Farm team
Post edited by CM Evoke on

Comments

• edited 08.02.2015
    I'd like to suggest a change in the cooperative system nothing big however the description, the news and the message system I find is a little short character wise. I'd like to be able to explain things to my cooperative far as what to do what not to do overall helping especially to new players in the game who join up. The news and the messaging limited characters make it impossible to do so. At least if I had the News to be able to give a brief guide to help them out with their farms & projects strategy wise it be a great help.:)

1) What are you changing?

Answer: The News at the very least be appreciated but messaging also needs a little boost in characters.

2) Why do you feel a change is needed?

Answer: It would make it simpler to run a cooperative and make it a little more competitive far as projects, missions, overall the game in general.

3) What impact could this have on the game as it already is?

Answer: As I mentioned in the previous offer it would make it easier for us to communicate a wider range of aspects of the game as well as make us more competitive making the game more competitive in the process.

4) How is it better than something already in the game?

Answer: It gives that strategic competitive edge that is needed in a cooperative thus making cooperatives more competitive and making the individual player rankings more competitive. I'm sure I'm not the only cooperative that would appreciate a little more space to type in the News as well as Description and private messaging.
  • Luemb (US1)Luemb (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 08.02.2015
    I just bred my horses and now they have disappeared. I don't like that I cannot contine training them or have them around at all. I became quite attached to them. I wish I had known before I bred them that they would not be available anymore. I probably wouldn't have bred them if I had known that.

So, suggestions: don't kill the horses after they have been bred. Or, alternately, at least give a warning that that is about to happen.
  • MasonJ (US1)MasonJ (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 04.05.2015
    I propose implementing a CHALLENGE BACK OPTION for The Horse Tournaments

Currently we Can Challenge other Players as Challenges are computer generated but my thought is
    about when we check our Notice Board Tournament News Messages where we can see Challenges from other players that we may have missed while offline or otherwise.

What I propose is to allow players to choice to Re-Challenge those who we may have missed.

Example: While offline my horse was in a challenge with another that had a higher breeding value and was more experienced in the Race Challenge. I lost the race but would have liked to Challenge that Player to Race again or either Show Jumping or Dressage to see how I would fair against them. I was able to message the player and a little humor was exchanged but unfortunately I must wait until the computer sets up another challenge to see a rematch.

I think this would be an extra incentive to players in thinking strategically about training horses and choosing which Tournament discipline they want to challenge others in. It will also aid in the collecting or more Horseshoes.
  • edited 05.05.2015
    Hi, I am at level 36 and I always get players that are 100 + to play against now......that isn't the problem so much as what my reward is, unless it has to do with our differences in levels.

When, in the past, I have played against levels closer to mine I always got more certificates....which help me to upgrade my tractors....but getting 19 at a time will take along long time to upgrade.

Maybe there is a glitch somewhere, I cannot compete successfully against that high levels, maybe someday when I have been able to level up way down the road....lol

I hope you can do something

Thank you,
    Daisy
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 08.05.2015
    you should give us a building screen were we can rearange our farm building right now the only thing we can do is take away the decrations and it is still really hard to move things around even by doing that it took me 2 hours the other day to move mine around so i think that it would really help.

i also think you sould let us trade with other players it would help the newplayers out and would be fun

i also think you should let us make the ship depart if we have the first four slots filed case i hate waiting the 10 hours for it to come back just becuse i dont have the shells i think it would help everyone out
  • Farmer Jo Jo (US1)Farmer Jo Jo (US1) Posts: 112
    edited 10.05.2015
    I second the more characters for Co-Op messaging. Very hard to get all I need to say in a message.

Also, a 'building' or 'moving' mode would be helpful.
  • Soul_PowerSoul_Power Posts: 3
    edited 10.05.2015
    If I farm 2000 grapefruits, I don't want the ship taking them all at once!!! Those are meant to be rationed out over the course of several ship visits, and that greedy captain wants everything right away! This makes it hard to consistently insta-load the ship as your entire precious larder is always cleaned out by that greedy captain.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 10.05.2015
    Soul_Power wrote: »
    If I farm 2000 grapefruits, I don't want the ship taking them all at once!!! Those are meant to be rationed out over the course of several ship visits, and that greedy captain wants everything right away! This makes it hard to consistently insta-load the ship as your entire precious larder is always cleaned out by that greedy captain.

The bottom 2 slots on the ship have scroll arrows, so that you can choose between 4 amounts that you wish to send. Default is always the highest amount you have available, so just click it lower. :)
  • MasonJ (US1)MasonJ (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 10.05.2015
    ijrosh wrote: »
    you should give us a building screen were we can rearange our farm building right now the only thing we can do is take away the decrations and it is still really hard to move things around even by doing that it took me 2 hours the other day to move mine around so i think that it would really help.

i also think you sould let us trade with other players it would help the newplayers out and would be fun

i also think you should let us make the ship depart if we have the first four slots filed case i hate waiting the 10 hours for it to come back just becuse i dont have the shells i think it would help everyone out[/QUOTE

I think the ship depart idea is great. Its good that we can choose which products we want to load but this suggestion would put the 4 Item Load Option Back into Play after players have started island farms, wish I'd thought of it! :):D:cool:
  • UCampbell0189PlUCampbell0189Pl Posts: 5
    edited 11.05.2015
    oh okay thanks:cool:
  • Soul_PowerSoul_Power Posts: 3
    edited 11.05.2015
    The bottom 2 slots on the ship have scroll arrows, so that you can choose between 4 amounts that you wish to send. Default is always the highest amount you have available, so just click it lower. :)

Didn't see that. Thanks for the tip :)
Sign In to comment.