Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperatives 101: The Essential Co-op Primer

Comments

• MasonJ (US1)MasonJ (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 01.05.2015
    The thing about Cooperatives is that there are different types of Projects. The two I know where players need to make donations are Cooperative Projects and Research Projects. The donations range from collection items to dollars.
  • DeltaOps44 (US1)DeltaOps44 (US1) Posts: 243
    edited 02.05.2015
    MasonJ wrote: »
    The thing about Cooperatives is that there are different types of Projects. The two I know where players need to make donations are Cooperative Projects and Research Projects. The donations range from collection items to dollars.

That is correct, hence the reason I put up two tutorials in here.. :)
  • sunlight5 (US1)sunlight5 (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 02.05.2015
    Robert,
    How lovely it is what you wrote. I pray God blesses you too.
  • patbergerpatberger Posts: 1
    edited 03.05.2015
    Having a great day
  • Farmer Jo Jo (US1)Farmer Jo Jo (US1) Posts: 112
    edited 16.05.2015
    During the Cooperative Championship the members are ranked against each other for the top prize at the end. Does this ranking include only the reputation points earned during the event or is it a ranking of the total reputation points a member has?
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 16.05.2015
    During the Cooperative Championship the members are ranked against each other for the top prize at the end. Does this ranking include only the reputation points earned during the event or is it a ranking of the total reputation points a member has?

The points that you earn during the challenge are the points that count. So when challenge is active you can earn points and try to win the prize in your coop.
  • 18another (INT1)18another (INT1) Posts: 2
    edited 18.05.2015
    Sorry, I want to know I had active in cooperative project.
    But why is my project activity still "No deta yet"?
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 18.05.2015
    18another wrote: »
    Sorry, I want to know I had active in cooperative project.
    But why is my project activity still "No deta yet"?

The project activity is calculated over the past 5 projects. Because the system needs an average, it needs at least 2 projects to be able to calculate. Your activity will only show after these 2 projects have run. So you will need to participate in one more project and you will see your shovels appear!
  • 18another (INT1)18another (INT1) Posts: 2
    edited 19.05.2015
    Thank you so much
  • edited 25.05.2015
    Why is my start button the cooperative gray instead of green?
  • jolynne52jolynne52 Posts: 2
    edited 26.05.2015
    Where is the Cooperative apple orchard? I unlocked it leveling up.
  • LuckyChulaLuckyChula Posts: 2
    edited 30.05.2015
    hi iam chula would you like to be friend on the game:)
  • edited 02.06.2015
    I would like to know how to accept a cooperative? I have been accepted into one and I can't ok it.
  • Mohammad SajjadMohammad Sajjad Posts: 1
    edited 11.06.2015
    how to make ur own cooperative group...
  • ABBY JAYNEABBY JAYNE Posts: 3
    edited 16.07.2015
    what does the coop get if you water the coop tree?
  • Landalynn (US1)Landalynn (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 22.07.2015
    What is the purpose of donating or adding farm dollars and gold coins?
  • dannydogdannydog Posts: 6
    edited 22.07.2015
    I need a new coop
  • dannydogdannydog Posts: 6
    edited 22.07.2015
    i'll
    be your coop
  • barbaraa (US1)barbaraa (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 22.07.2015
    Robert; Thank you! God bless you too.
  • catherine.catherine. Posts: 2
    edited 29.07.2015
    hi sokka6 but u cant send or take money from other else
    you may sell ur farm aidies from farm management or by finishing task
    and also from wheel of fortune
  • I have done numerous co-op projects but when it is completed and tells what you earned I don't get the reward even though I am the top contributor to the project.  Who gets the reward the group, founder or all participators?

Thanks,
    Susan
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    Answer ✓
    I have done numerous co-op projects but when it is completed and tells what you earned I don't get the reward even though I am the top contributor to the project.  Who gets the reward the group, founder or all participators?

Thanks,
    Susan
    Are your referring to the spoon/fork or the money and gold your coop gets when you level up?

If you are asking about contributing to the coop project, the fork/spoon are awarded to the member/members who contributed the most.

The gold and money that is given when you level your coop up goes into the coop fund.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    Answer ✓
    If you look on the main info tab for your coop, you can see how mcuh cash & gold is in the coop account. That is from donations from members & rewards from levelling up by doing projects.

There is a badly worded text that makes it sound like the rewards go to the members, its been reported many many many times, one day it might get changed lol :)
  • Thank you!
  • hi if the founder of a coop leaves it... does the coop close or does it go into the leaders hands??
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    hi if the founder of a coop leaves it... does the coop close or does it go into the leaders hands??
    The leader keeps the co-op open. And even if the leader would leave, a new leader is chosen automatically. The co-op will only close and disappear if the last person that is still in it leaves.

• Hi!
    The leader of my COOP is offline for a long time.
    How to remove him and I became a leader?

• How long does it take for project activity to show up on a coop member?  She has definitely participated in one project but it still shows no activity.  Thanks

• @GoodRhonda

It believe it takes 2-3 projects for activity to show up.

• Kreka, this was answered earlier in this post. After a certain amount of time of being offline (I'm not sure how long exactly), the leader will automatically be removed, and a new leader automatically chosen from the deputies.
Sign In to comment.