Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What happens when you breed Misty horse? What does the offspring look like.

When you breed Misty or a Misty lookalike does the offspring just get a random ordinary horse look or does it keep the rare Misty look?
I recently bred a level 39 horse that is a Misty lookalike and I want to know what happens when I breed this now level 52 horse with another ordinary looking horse, will the new horse look like Misty or lose the Misty look. I would prefer to keep the look, and would love to end up with a level 100 horse later that still looks like this. http://snag.gy/lVXWm.jpg
Post edited by Solmar (US1) on

Comments

• BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 25.08.2015
    I'm 99% sure that the foal you get will not have that nice grey colour. :(

But maybe GGS have another answer for this?
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 25.08.2015
    I got one once from breeding, but when I bred it again, I got another normal one again.
  • Solmar (US1)Solmar (US1) Posts: 72
    edited 25.08.2015
    Thanks for the answer. I was hoping the new foal would stay same rare appearance, but guessed it would probably not.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 27.08.2015
    Hi Solmar,

That is correct, there is no guarantee that the Misty coat will pass to the offspring, just the possibility that it will be selected at random.

Sorry! :(
  • http://snag.gy/6JU0V.jpg
    When I bred my Misty looking horse its foal didn't look the same.

It seems to be entirely random how it will look and not connected to how well bred it was.

I bred it with a level 52 horse that has quality 2, and was at -84% reduction in training costs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file