Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Criticism: Horse Challenge Again!

rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
Come on...We just finished and it starts again in 3 days!

WE NEED TIME TO TRAIN...
Post edited by rocnrobn (US1) on

Comments

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 24.08.2015
    I train all the time. I'm cool with that. And new rewards comming with next season - hopefully. :)
  • Porkies (INT1)Porkies (INT1) Posts: 103
    edited 24.08.2015
    Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis...its always been a short hiatus in between Seasons.
  • pasohduah (INT1)pasohduah (INT1) Posts: 66
    edited 24.08.2015
    I am so excited. Just applied for 1 month unpaid leave to focus on next horse challenge.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 24.08.2015
    These guys can't leave well-enough alone. I am sick of horse competition anyways, have finished at the same level every time. There is no way to advance without gold, so I just challenge all the time and train in between.
    I always said that this whole horse ranch started off as a bust, and continues to prove me right with the championships.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 24.08.2015
    Well 4 days.... but yeah, pretty quick.

-Y
  • Solmar (US1)Solmar (US1) Posts: 72
    edited 24.08.2015
    Everyone gets exactly the same amount of time to train in between seasons, as little as the break may be, so it is fair. On the brightest side, with so many seasons close to each other, you get plenty of time to collect golden horseshoes which you can use to upgrade training grounds and buy horses from horse market. I buy the horses from the horse market (level 25 or higher that are good) so I prefer that there usually is a season ongoing.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 24.08.2015
    rocnrobn wrote: »
    Come on...We just finished and it starts again in 3 days!

WE NEED TIME TO TRAIN...
    Yakoska wrote: »
    Well 4 days.... but yeah, pretty quick.

-Y

I agree - it may be well 4 days, but still: pretty quick indeed.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 24.08.2015
    pasohduah wrote: »
    I am so excited. Just applied for 1 month unpaid leave to focus on next horse challenge.

What a devotion. ;)
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 24.08.2015
    It's pretty quick indeed, but since this is the least invasive event on the farms, I don't really mind. I seem to remember that apart from the first 2 seasons, they always came so close together.
    rocnrobn wrote: »

WE NEED TIME TO TRAIN...

I always train, also while a season is going on. I wake up, log in. Feed the dog :) Boat, cherries, olives/citrusses (all time-bound for me,) flowershop, bakery, whatever is needed for the project we're doing.
    Then the horses come out of training, I do 5 races and put them back into training. 4 hours later, get them out, do a few races, put them back in. 4 hours later: again. And if I do that correct during the day, they are done training again just before I go to bed and then I use up all my fuel I have left. And they go back in training again :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file