Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: Real neighbours on the market

Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
Hello farmers i just had a ghost neighbour on my farm and a new idea jumped in my mind.

Would it be possible to build in a option to sell or buy via the organic market some produtcs to our coop members. We all have as a coop our own village.

Special for the lower level players that can be a good thing because they are short of everything.
And good neighbours help eachother.
Lets say that player A has a shortage of fertilizer,player B has plenty of it and can sell max 100 fertilizers to player A.
Player B recives the amount of $$ that he or she spend to make the fertilizer from player A.
And player A can buy only 1 time a day a product in wich he is shorten on that moment

It think this would be a very welcome edition to this game and it will stengthen the teamspirit in the coop.

Any players wich have any additions to this idea or players wich thinks it is a good or bad idea let GGS know what you think of this idea

Happy farming everybody?(?(?(
Post edited by Kleine Jan (NL1) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 20.08.2015
    I know this sounds really mean, but I don`t like the idea of making the game easier for new players. We have all been there with the lack of fertilizer when we first get a cherry orchard & worse when we get a peach one, the lack of feed to make enough dung, until we can upgrade the windmill, the lack of water when we first get the nursery, not enough toolboxes for the machines etc etc .... Thats how the game was designed & you have to find a way to work through those things & balance your farm, so that everything runs smoothly. Where is the challenge if you can just buy a 100 fertilizer from a friend for $1 or whatever? if you don`t have the patience to get your farm through those early stages, you are never going to enjoy some of the later challenges either.

Help new players with tips & advice, not by spoonfeeding them an easy ride. :thumbup:

EDIT: The only other option they have if they don`t like waiting, is using gold, so this would also reduce gold spending.
  • edited 20.08.2015
    easy way to cheat or to get basically free things if you multi-account. people should have to work to get their own things.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 20.08.2015
    Help new players with tips & advice, not by spoonfeeding them an easy ride. :thumbup:
    Absolutely, Runs! New players should have to go through the same boot camp we went through! 8o
    graphics-soldiers-439314.gif
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 21.08.2015
    I agree, no spoon feeding.

Nice pic there Farmer John :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file