Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Welcome Center Error

jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
When I click on the Welcome center I get an error message. After I close the error box the page that should show my friends is blank. I cleared cache but its still happening.

error1_zpspjteoprb.png~original
Post edited by jess_d (US1) on

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 19.08.2015
    22 views & counting............(no one replies). Am I the only one with this problem? I still can't collect rewards from friends.

Here, have another pic....
    error2_zpswymantci.png~original
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 19.08.2015
    I for one never saw this one before :( Did you already send a ticket to our Support team yet?
    edited 19.08.2015
    No I haven't contacted support yet. I know those poor folks are flooded with tickets all the time. I'll send in a ticket and see what they say.

Thanks!
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 25.08.2015
    I have same problem, sent ticket no reply yet

Contacted my friend and they are getting no rewards either
    edited 25.08.2015
    I have same problem, sent ticket no reply yet

Contacted my friend and they are getting no rewards either

I haven't heard back from support yet either.

I have been talking with my friend about the rewards too. The reward system seems to be a bit sketchy & not very accurate. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't......
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 25.08.2015
    jess_d wrote: »
    When I click on the Welcome center I get an error message. After I close the error box the page that should show my friends is blank. I cleared cache but its still happening.

error1_zpspjteoprb.png~original

I have had these errors for almost a year, and i believe i have screen shots of almost every Error code from 1 - 11. The thing that I have tried to get through to the people that do not listen and advise me to clear my cache.. the message clearly states Support-Info: and information about the error code, so GGS must know why we get this message, why is it error 2 and not error 5 or error 6 !

[Off-Topic removed. If you have a different error, you know what you need to do. ;) | Nafaru]
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 25.08.2015
    bikeboy wrote: »
    The thing that I have tried to get through to the people that do not listen and advise me to clear my cache.. the message clearly states Support-Info: and information about the error code, so GGS must know why we get this message, why is it error 2 and not error 5 or error 6 !

Yes, the error code holds some basic information, like a player's zone, a timestamp, a general error type and the command that caused the error.

However, this does not mean that whenever you get an error message, your account needs to be fixed by Support.
    That would be like saying seeing any error in windows will require you to bring your PC to the next best store for repairs. ;)

A lot of errors can be fixed by forcing a clean download of the game's data (clearing caches). Some might be harder to tackle, such as broken friend invite links. In these cases, Support will do their best to help you out.
    edited 25.08.2015
    I have not even heard a word from support and that was over 2 days ago.
  • Chateau Busby (US1)Chateau Busby (US1) Posts: 112
    edited 26.08.2015
    I too lost my one and only friend once Northern Lights was over. They are still working their farms as am I but we no longer get daily *gifts*.

Seems since ending Northern Lights it also closed our airport which is where the main friend would go to get their daily reward. Then on the other side, the farm my friend has isn't getting any gifts from me when they clicked in that friend bar above.

Another oops?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 26.08.2015
    I too lost my one and only friend once Northern Lights was over. They are still working their farms as am I but we no longer get daily *gifts*.
    Me too!
    Please let us know what support says Byron when they do eventually respond. (took several weeks to respond to my last problem!)
  • hh5512hh5512 Posts: 18
    edited 26.08.2015
    i am also experiencing the same error.

i already reported it to the Support but haven't got any response yet.
    edited 27.08.2015
    4 days and no response yet from support, no rewards, no gold when friend bought gold, no pennies and my friend is getting no rewards either.
    Well done GGS. You get us to invite friends, we get some to come then get no reward and just give them a bug to show how broken the game is and no response from support. I wonder if the friends will stay after such poor performance from GGS from the start of their experience.

There had better be a very good apology gift for those who have invited brought in friends and the friend.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 27.08.2015
    Hey Byron Longford,

as you might have picked up from the official announcements, we've had a little bumpy time after our last update.

Ticket numbers are currently a bit higher because of these issues, so response times are also higher than usual.

You will get an answer eventually, that I can assure you of. Our busy bees over at Support are doing their best to make it happen as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Steffi
    edited 29.08.2015
    Yes but now 1 week no response.

My 2 friends have now given up on waiting and said they prob will not play anymore. But will wait and see what happens when/if it ever gets fixed. So now I will lose all my bonus for getting friends to come and play. I think after 2 years of play it might be time 4 me to leave 2. But I will wait and c what GGS does to compensate us. Minimum I will be happy with is now 2000 pennies, 2000 farm dollars and 200 gold as this is what I have lost, due to bug.
    edited 01.09.2015
    Update: I have not heard back from support yet but now my welcome center is working. I'm not sure if it was support or the update but everything is working now.

Thanks! :D
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 01.09.2015
    and my Welcome Centre is also working again:D
    edited 01.09.2015
    my welcome center is working again, but no word from support, no apology and 1 of my friends is not there. The friend that signed up during problems with welcome center. Also do I get the gold % of what they purchased during down time.

10days and still no response from support. X(
  • Can a moderator please get support to contact me 2 weeks and no contact is terrible. I am still missing 1 friend and did not receive any gold bonus from my friends gold purchases during welcome center problems.

If you need the ticket number I can supply
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 05.09.2015
    Updated on old forum to say that support have now responded.
    Closing thread as this bug is now fixed.

EDIT: Ooops my bad, it was a different thread that posted about a getting a response.... Reopened.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    edited 05.09.2015
    Updated on old forum to say that support have now responded.

But Support has NOT responded.

I am still missing one of my friends.  2 weeks and still no response from support.  Still received no gold from friend gold purchase. 

Bug may be fixed, but friends still missing and so is gold.

2 weeks and not a word at all from GGS, not even moderators.  To help rectify problem

• Updated on old forum to say that support have now responded.

But Support has NOT responded.

I am still missing one of my friends.  2 weeks and still no response from support.  Still received no gold from friend gold purchase. 

Bug may be fixed, but friends still missing and so is gold.

2 weeks and not a word at all from GGS, not even moderators.  To help rectify problem

Hi Byron,

I thought I saw you post on the old forum that Support had responded & sent you 5000 Horseshoes, my apologies if that wasn`t you.

The thread was closed because, as you say, the reported bug has been fixed & while we sympathise over your issues with support, there is nothing anyone on the forum can do to speed that process up.

Check the status of your ticket, on the support page, using the ticket number, to see if it is still active or marked as resolved. If it has been closed & you are not happy with their decision, you need to reply again on that ticket, stating the issues you have listed here & that will reopen it for further attention. If it is still open, the delay will be due to Support being quite busy at the moment, as there have been some issues involving a different GGS game, but they will get to everyone eventually.

I hope you get a satisfactory resolution soon!
    Wabbit
  • When I checked it states 'We have just received your ticket and will begin processing it shortly.'  This is after 2 weeks
  • When I checked it states 'We have just received your ticket and will begin processing it shortly.'  This is after 2 weeks
    OK that's good that its still active, I am sorry its taking so long, but as I said they are having a busy time just now, so there are a lot people in the same boat unfortunately.

Also sorry again about the response thing, I just found the post with the 5000 horseshoes & it was on the stable bug, not even close, I think they deleted my brain along with the old forum.  :/
    edited 14.09.2015

I know this is off topic & I will apologize in advance. What's up with the images in Latten's post? They weren't on the old forum. Did they just appear there? I saw another post somewhere with an image that I didn't recall seeing before in that post.

Back on topic.... @Byron I hope you get answers soon. :)

@Jess You can find more info about those pics on Not My Screenshots

The ones on this thread have not been removed yet, as they are some of the examples that were sent to the bug analysts.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • I am now up to 3 weeks and no contact from support
  • when I check on status of my ticket, it state 'We have just received your ticket and will begin processing it shortly.'  I do not know how over 3 weeks can be shortly.
  • After over 5 weeks waiting for response, I got from support.

That my friend did not link to my account as I was not online at time when they signed up.   How are we suppose to know if we send invites to people when they will sign up.  So if we are not online 24/7 we will not get our friends linked.  What a load of dung.  Where does it say ANYWHERE that we have to be online when friend signs up?

Then to add to the insult they offered me 5 spins, well you know where they can shove that.  I have lost nearly 1000 pennies, 1000 farm $$$ and 100 gold.  Who cares about 5 spins.
  • ok, I have been inviting people who doesn't play this game for a while but still I don't see them added to my friends list. is this just another gimmick by the developers? gold disappears, dollars disappear, farms misplaced or items are misplaced and you can't add a friend even after following the instructions... what good is this game for?

just we are buying the gold and they have some sort of income, is that it?

• I responded to support email and now they have not responded back.  now 6 weeks still not sorted.
  • Latten said:
    I for one never saw this one before :( Did you already send a ticket to our Support team yet?
    What a joke support, all they try to do is frustrate players until they give up and go away unsatisfied.  Just look at how many are upset with the way support handles things.  Every time they know there has been a bug that caused problem.  Why not just fix the problems straight away with appropriate compensation instead of wasting time sending multiple emails when 1 would have done the job.  No wonder they have such a back log of complaints and takes 6 weeks to get 1 complaint sorted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file