Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hello everyone

edited 02.09.2015 in Player introductions
My first post and wanted to say hello to everyone :) and send my apologies to those which have been many....who have invited me to join their cooperative,unfortunately i can't seem to reply or accept as i can only play in full screen....it didn't start off that way as i used to play in normal screen,it changed one day to a two inch screen and was hoping it would turn back to normal.Still keeping my fingers crossed.
Post edited by CrazyDiamond2 (GB1) on

Comments

• Bestmenace2Bestmenace2 Posts: 179
    edited 12.08.2015
    Hey diamond
    Welcome here! Wanna talk to you with PM's!
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    edited 12.08.2015
    Hey there CrazyDiamond2, welcome to the forum. You can find lots of help here. Are you able to apply to a co-op if you want to join one?
  • edited 13.08.2015
    Thank you both for your kind welcome :-))
  • CrazyJaydeeCrazyJaydee Posts: 1
    edited 13.08.2015
    Hello Everyone. Im new here and im looking for friends .8)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 13.08.2015
    picgifs-78-22af044c04281d6126a825466f170ee7eb0eb1d3.gif
    Glad to have you here in the Forum! You'll make lots of friends here!
  • moo35 (GB1)moo35 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    edited 16.08.2015
    Thanks will join you
  • edited 18.08.2015
    Hello CrazyJaydee,Farmerjohn22 and Moo35 :)

Thanks for the invite to your cooperative Ithrrr but answer is still no unfortunately,as stated in my first post i can't reply to anything in full screen which is the only way i can play...........my original screen turned into a two inch band at the top of the screen which is dificult when i log in....can only just see it as i'm on my laptop hehe

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • edited 20.08.2015
    hello everybody
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 20.08.2015
    Looks like we have a little welcome party thread going on here!

Hello CrazyDiamond2, CrazyJaydee, Moo35 & SnoopyGamer2, a BIG Farm welcome to you all!!! ^^
  • edited 22.08.2015
    Hello SnoopyGamer2 and WascallyWabbit.............love the names hehe
  • lagendary suzylagendary suzy Posts: 2
    edited 23.08.2015
    hello do u want to talk?
  • avaneesh8avaneesh8 Posts: 1
    edited 31.08.2015
    hi I am avaneesh 8)8)8)
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    edited 31.08.2015
    If you give more info on the browser you use if it is a pc or mac etc maybe someone can talk you thru changing your setting to get the screen right again. Is it just this game or all internet activity?
  • CloudzCloudz Posts: 3
    edited 02.09.2015
    Hello:), Nice to meet you. I'm new too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file