Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I would love a Christmas signature please ... something similar to the awesome Halloween signature, thanks!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.12.2017
    I would love a Christmas signature please ... something similar to the awesome Halloween signature, thanks!
    @marywisc (US1)  Seasons Greetings to you, Mary.  <3  o:)

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • How can I have a nice signature?
    How can I have a nice signature?
    @isida (LT1)   Just post here and describe what you would like on your signature. Someone will make it for you.  ;) Then you install it into your signature box. If you don't know how to install a signature, just let me know and I'll tell you how it's done.  :)
  • jonquille6 (FR1)jonquille6 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 3,060
    edited 09.12.2017
    marywisc (US1) a déclaré:
    J'aimerais une signature de Noël s'il vous plaît ... quelque chose de similaire à la signature de l'Halloween, merci!
    Hi, marywisc

Wow, beautiful, thank you!!

Mary
  • As the leader of Brat Pack on US1, Mary is simply an amazing person. I think.

This game needs more people like you :):):)

You stand for all that is good. Thank You.
  • jonquille6 (FR1)jonquille6 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 3,060
    How can I have a nice signature?

Good evening 
    isida (LT1) , here's a little idea, based on your images posted on the forum so far. Merry Christmas

As the leader of Brat Pack on US1, Mary is simply an amazing person. I think.

This game needs more people like you :):):)

You stand for all that is good. Thank You.
    Wow Stevie, thanks so much for the kind words!! 

Mary
  • How can I have a nice signature?

Good evening 
    isida (LT1) , here's a little idea, based on your images posted on the forum so far. Merry Christmas

I thank you so much.
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Yes the themed pics look great Would love a Chrismas themed for my farm:-)
    edited 14.12.2017
    Yes the themed pics look great Would love a Chrismas themed for my farm:-)
    @Bobby88 (AU1)   Have a Merry Christmas, Bobby.  :)

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Thanks heaps Farmerjohn  Love it.. Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas
  • JeanGirl (US1)JeanGirl (US1) Posts: 389
    edited 16.12.2017
    I need a signature. I am going to just write down my ideas, I have no idea how it'll turn out. 

Puppies. adorable and cute puppies sound awesome. also go fluffy. Like snow or blankets. maybe a forest. . . um, puppies probably won't fit into that type of background, I should probably get wolves in the background. Or maybe huskies. . . . just do what you think best, I am good with either. 

also my name, I would like that on thier. Maybe JeanGirl just in the 'background' but have it say 'Anna' a lot more boldly as that is what people know me by on here. Hope this is a good enough description. thank you so much
  • Did my own on Paint. Pretty trashy, but it's just for a couple of weeks. If anyone gets frisky or bored and has time.............just Christmas cookies and "Merry Christmas from Cookiebeep"
    And to all:

Happy & safe holidays!
    edited 16.12.2017
    I need a signature. I am going to just write down my ideas, I have no idea how it'll turn out. 

Puppies. adorable and cute puppies sound awesome. also go fluffy. Like snow or blankets. maybe a forest. . . um, puppies probably won't fit into that type of background, I should probably get wolves in the background. Or maybe huskies. . . . just do what you think best, I am good with either. 

also my name, I would like that on thier. Maybe JeanGirl just in the 'background' but have it say 'Anna' a lot more boldly as that is what people know me by on here. Hope this is a good enough description. thank you so much
    @JeanGirl (US1)  Here's an idea for you, JeanGirl.  :)

edited 16.12.2017
    Did my own on Paint. Pretty trashy, but it's just for a couple of weeks. If anyone gets frisky or bored and has time.............just Christmas cookies and "Merry Christmas from Cookiebeep"
    And to all:

Happy & safe holidays!
    @cookiebeep (US1)   A happy holiday to you also.  o:)

• THanks you so much @farmerjohn 22 (US1) this is perfect. I love it!
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    That is very cute Jeangirl!
  • cookiebeep (US1)cookiebeep (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    edited 16.12.2017
    Did my own on Paint. Pretty trashy, but it's just for a couple of weeks. If anyone gets frisky or bored and has time.............just Christmas cookies and "Merry Christmas from Cookiebeep"
    And to all:

Happy & safe holidays!
    @cookiebeep (US1)   A happy holiday to you also.  o:)

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so very, very much John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!
  • Hi ~ A Christmas signature would be wonderful.  Something with a candle, please. Our coop is GodsServants US1

Thank you!
    edited 18.12.2017
    Hi ~ A Christmas signature would be wonderful.  Something with a candle, please. Our coop is GodsServants US1

Thank you!
           Here's an idea for you, Skye.  o:)

• Hi ~ A Christmas signature would be wonderful.  Something with a candle, please. Our coop is GodsServants US1

Thank you!
           Here's an idea for you, Skye.  o:)

I love it, just beautiful!  Thank you very much!
  • @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Thank you very much for my beautiful Christmas signature ~ I love it!!
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Thank you very much for my beautiful Christmas signature ~ I love it!!
        My pleasure.Bedankt Smileys Smileys en emoticons 
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Would love a signature. Something Big Farm related. Doesn't have to be seasonal.  Surprise me haha! :) Also will need help adding it to my profile. Thanks!!
    edited 20.12.2017
    Would love a signature. Something Big Farm related. Doesn't have to be seasonal.  Surprise me haha! :) Also will need help adding it to my profile. Thanks!!
    @Krislilwife2004 (US1)   Here's a couple of ideas for you.....

Here's how to install your signature..........

Right click on the image and select COPY.   Then go to your profile page.
    1. Click on the tiny arrow and then Preferences.

2.  Click on Signature Settings

3.  Click in the Signature box to put your text cursor there and then right click and select Paste or use 
    Ctrl + "V". 

4. Once your signature is in the box, Click on the SAVE button below the box. All done!   :) 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Could I please have a New Years signature.  I have one but the date is a bit old.
     Not fussy on what it should look like.  All of the ones you guys do look great.
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Could I please have a New Years signature.  I have one but the date is a bit old.
     Not fussy on what it should look like.  All of the ones you guys do look great.

@rsny (US1) Here's a signature for u....

Happy new year in advance 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 28.12.2017
    That will do the trick.   Thank You and Have yourself a happy and safe new year.
Sign In to comment.