Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341

thanks whatever your name is and were do ya'll make those things and how can you give me the webpage thanks Cate
    Her name is Michiru, which can clearly be seen at the top of her post as well as in her signature. She spent her own personal time (which she didn't have to do) to create a nice signature banner for you and also resizing the other images so that you can use them without breaking the forum rules. I think she deserves a little more respect than "whatever your name is". Be respectful to others & they'll treat you the same. ;)

Great work Michiru! :smiley:
    i did not mean it that way ok i know it sounded like that but it was not sorry and great work michiru i love the thing you made for me !!!!!

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    @jess_d (US1) wow,  thank you very much indeed jess, your words are very much cherished, really means a lot!!!  

..where do ya'll make those things and how can you give me the webpage thanks Cate
    (..)
    i did not mean it that way (..) sorry and great work michiru i love the thing you made for me !!!!!

Apology much appreciated, and Im glad you like the banner @little cate (US1)  It is not one particular webpage; the pictures come from the deep ocean of google images, then separately I use free editors and picture manipulation programs such as gimp and paint.net, to cut/merge/shade etc. 
    cool gtg ttyl sorry and i am happy your apploy acceptept
  • artistree (US1)artistree (US1) US1 Posts: 105
    How do I create a signature...once made how do I upload?  Any and all information appreciated.
  • How do I create a signature...once made how do I upload?  Any and all information appreciated.
    @artistree (US1)  You can request one here or if you wish to make your own, you can use "Paint" or any picture editing program, following the guidelines in the 1st post on this thread.

To add it as your forum sig, you need a URL or you can post it here & then copy/paste it into the signature box on your profile.
    @artistree (US1)
    Have a look ;) Maybe something like this? 

• @Michiru (GB1) Ooooh dats boootiful!!! :)
    Mishiru, Like the lettering but can you make back ground more Spring/Summer like or farm like?  Thx
    @artistree (US1) Those are Sakura trees, ie cherry blossoms, that bloom in spring ;) But I can see how you would mistake it for winter.

How about this one. Im going more artistic than realistic, because of your username ;) Please give more detailed and specific wishes though in case you don't like this one either.

• Omg i love it Michiru great job!!!! I really like the Front used on the text it looks amazing!!!
    Thank you very much @farmer falcon (US1) and @RunsWivScissors (GB1)!!  <3 
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    @Michiru (GB1) that's really awesome signature 
    I really like this one as well as last  but since you asked ...Since this is a game is it possible to be more "game" like...but I am not trying to be picky and it does not have to use BF stuff...I do have a white dog that has one ear up and one ear down...retriever or lab looking (he is mix between lab and husky) and a white calico.  Maybe those pets in farm like back ground...playing or  stalking something...I like the dog with game visors you did...funny.  When I did lived on land with these animals it would seem like they would hunt together...dog chasing and cat hiding behind or on top of something ready to pounce.  or just sitting together with farm back ground close up view like your dogs.
    Thx for noticing name...no one really has..pottress here.
    You do a wonderful job
    (..) more "game" like...(...) .I do have a white dog that has one ear up and one ear down...retriever or lab looking (he is mix between lab and husky) and a white calico.  Maybe those pets in farm like back ground...
    You do a wonderful job
    @artistree (US1) Now you can choose between these three signatures according to season and mood :D 

Thank you @Barbiecharm (IN1)!
    edited 28.09.2016
    You nailed it...wow.@michru If you can make the cat mostly white it would be exact.  Dog looks just like Fluff.  If not I will take like that.  You are really really good.  Now all I need is to know how to make it show up as my signature.  I am speechless!! not.
    Post edited by artistree (US1) on
    Data King (US1) said:
    Hey I was wondering if you could make me one of your special signature banners. I would like the Hint Of Hawaii theme for the back ground, with 3 or 4 of the BF people that would change every few seconds to reveal another BF person so that all the people would end up showing. My name "Data King", my co op "Ohana Farm US1" and my saying "Keep on Farming" (..) Thank you so much in advance. DK

A call out to all tech-savvy artists, who know how to create and insert a gif as described!

@artistree (US1) If you want the cat to have the exact patterns as your own pet, what you can do is upload here a picture of your kitty, in the pose that you want to be cropped out and inserted. But before i make another banner for you I would like to ask you to at least use one of the three i made so far, at least for a while. I have already invested quite a bit of time for making your banners, It is the only form of "payment" I ask for ;)  

To use one of the banners:
    1)Right-click on the banner and select "copy picture address"/"URL"

2)On top right of your screen click on the cog-wheel
     select "preferences"

3) On your profile's preferences page on the right you see this
    select "signature settings"

4) Now just paste the previously copied url address of the banner into where it says "image url":

edited 28.09.2016
    @Data King (US1) Took some research but i managed to create my very first gif from still pictures B) What do you think?

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @Data King (US1) Took some research but i managed to create my very first gif from still pictures B) What do you think?

That is too awesome!! You got it!! and here you thought you would need some help ha ha ha not you ;)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.09.2016
    Wow! Great job, Michiru!        @Data King (US1)  Mucho cool, DK! :)
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Awesome signature 
  • Great job!!!!! It looks wonderful and u are truly talented :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    All these sigs are just fantastic!!!! you all are wonderful artists!!! :smiley:
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    so now I would ask for a new sig... as halloween is my most favorite holiday, would like a halloween sig... maybe using the Spooky Harvest Moon backdrop, adding the Eerie spooky house and the grinning jack o lantern? also would love to see witch and bats flying around the moon?  What do you think?  with my name in blood... hehehe

Look forward to see what you come up with!
    hi i would like a new one with pink and blue

more farmer like with flowers and sparkles
    saying littlecate@ 

usa1 kinda
  • dragonlass (US1)dragonlass (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    edited 01.10.2016
    Must take a while...I'll be patient...
    Just didn't know I had it- not enough adjectives to compliment the superb artistry. More than I could hope for!
    Thank you so much!!!
    Post edited by dragonlass (US1) on
    edited 28.09.2016
    @Michiru (GB1)  I really like what you did  ...Forgive me for being so picky.  Just like that I guess  It is really great what you are doing here. Thanks again.

Tried to leave you a gift on ur farm, but it would not accept I will try again later.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Must take a while...I'll be patient...
    @dragonlass (US1) Here you go...The ones Michiru made were a couple of pages back. ;)

The artists are soooo talented- beautiful work! I would really love to have a lady with long, white hair straddling a medieval dragon perched upon a mountain peak. Background of artist's choice, but something with purple would be nice(NOT the dragon,please!). (...)
    Thanks so much!
    @dragonlass (US1)  Hope you like one of them ;) 

And one more GoT inspired dragonlady ;) 

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 29.09.2016
    I love Elephants they symbolize family and unity are intelligent compasionate beings  maybe with waterall  jungle look with my new coop which is now Ohana Farm as they are becoming like new family. Also could you add your signature cause I want you to get credit and dont know how to set that up thanks so much.  Love love my Dane pups
    JVD (US1) said:
    so now I would ask for a new sig... as halloween is my most favorite holiday, would like a halloween sig... maybe using the Spooky Harvest Moon backdrop, adding the Eerie spooky house and the grinning jack o lantern? also would love to see witch and bats flying around the moon?  What do you think?  with my name in blood... hehehe

Look forward to see what you come up with!
    @JVD (US1) Hmm something like this?  >:)

couldnt decide which bats are better...

Sign In to comment.