Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Bondenson2 (US1)Bondenson2 (US1) US1 Posts: 929
edited 09.07.2016 in Most Discussed Topics
3ezpjpg

You want a nice signature? It’s Here!!

4n6qpng
 Who can ask for a signature?

Any person on the forum may ask for a signature.
In your request, please say what kind of signature you would like (style, content, text, colours, etc.)  
Adding a credit to the artist under your signature is optional, but always appreciated.

4n6qpng
Who can make a signature?

Any person who is inspired by a request is welcome to make a signature. Just be sure that your proposal fits the current forum general rules and specifically the ones reminded below.

4n6qpng
How to use your new signature!

When a signature pic is posted for you by one of the artists & you would like to use,
here is how to add it to your forum account:

1. Right click on the sig pic & select "copy image"
2. Click your name up on the black bar at top of page & go to "preferences"
3. Select "signature settings" & paste or CTRL+V into the box & then save.

4n6qpng
Signature Guidelines:

A forum Signature is your personal signature at the bottom of all your posts
& should represent you and/or your coop,
it should not to be used as a Billboard or Advertising Space.
No one wants to scroll through a page-long signature, just to be able to read forum posts,
so please try to keep signatures modest.

- Max. allowed width : 550px
- Max. allowed height: 180px
- Max. 3 lines of text (including links) below the signature with a max Font size of 3

Forum staff may remove inappropriate signatures.

4n6qpng
Have fun and happy posting!
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Doctor Annie (US1)Doctor Annie (US1) Posts: 91
    edited 26.02.2015
    Thanks for the signature you did for us. We love it!!! You do great work!
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 27.02.2015
    Hey Doctor Annie, i really like your signature, and Bondenson, GREAT job again ;)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 27.02.2015
    That's what I thought Doctor Annie: when I saw one of your posts somewhere else in the forum, I immediately knew that your signature had to be coming from Bondenson! Looking nice!
  • Bondenson2 (US1)Bondenson2 (US1) US1 Posts: 929
    edited 27.02.2015
    u3ek.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 28.07.2015
    Hello everyone, I introduce myself, my name is Matheo, I am French and I have some years old, I suggest to those who wish to do some signing for the teams or members of the big farm ;) . Just tell me what you want.

I would create signatures for forum
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.07.2015
    picgifs-78-e7fe8b5d41647eee52d3812463e03158e8c3cb10.gif

Thank you for offering to design signature banners for players in the Forum!
    Awesome! Now we have another graphiste! :)(Bondenson is the other one)
    edited 28.07.2015
    Hello
    But nothing of it makes me happy, but I'm beginning :) do you want one?
    edited 28.07.2015
    Petit Coq wrote: »
    Hello
    I've been thinking of a signature banner, but I'm having a hard time deciding exactly what I want. Let me think some more and I'll get back to you with a PM. O.K.? :huh:
    edited 28.07.2015
    Yes, ok !
  • Bestmenace2Bestmenace2 Posts: 179
    edited 30.07.2015
    Hello
    I would like something to do with trains!
    edited 18.03.2016
    Hi, Sorry I had not seen it, I give it to you as soon as possible ^^

Hi, I hope you'll like it, if it does not please please do not hesitate to contact me so that I redo you another. This is my first forum GGS.
    vjejbmp

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    edited 30.07.2015
    Main prob: I like modern trains!
    edited 30.07.2015
    Uh ok no worries but gives me a little more info ssur what you want because when the description is vague, we often do not have what was thought to have

thank you in advance
    edited 30.07.2015
    Uh ok no worries but gives me a little more info ssur what you want because when the description is vague, we often do not have what was thought to have

thank you in advance
    I want one with some trains from the modern day!
    edited 18.03.2016
    Ok; I'll do with modern trains but I think with'd do it thank you is a still go better ^^

hhljbmp

Here, I hope it's better like this

Posts Merged | Cuddly

edited 30.07.2015
    Nice one!
    How can I make it my signature?
    edited 18.03.2016
    We must first copy the signature normally with a right click in suite so go to "setting" at the top of the page, follows to the left in "Edit signature" and then paste it into the writing area

camel22
    Hello ..a little creative fancy a signed (and also to give some work to holidaymakers who are bored ^ __ ^)

Then, I like animals .With all kinds donkeys, pigs and maybe one or two of our Viking farms ..ma color purple this time c.
    and if you could insert name of my op: DreamTeam ..with beautiful arabesques

MErci to those who want it sitting down ...
    Here is the message I had put on FR forum
    I will try to connect with that

It's for camel22
    bpd7bmp

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    edited 31.07.2015
    Thanks for all your successful effort!
    edited 31.07.2015
    Love your video summary of all banners you made, Nils!

The name of my coop is "Barn Swallow" and Larino made my signature banner, which I want to keep, because I am really very fond of it!

But sometimes I think it would be quite nice if I could vary different banners under my posts. It should all be banners with barn swallows on it of course (+ the same name/server) and something of a recognizable BF-background ....

If you have time and you like to keep yourself busy with creating some variations on my actual signature banner, feel free to do so!!

But I can fully understand that players who have no banner at all yet, come first! In my case there is no hurry at all! ^^
    edited 31.07.2015
    Sorry ! Ok!
    edited 31.07.2015
    It's for Jiesta

gr88.bmp
    edited 01.08.2015
    I think of it as nice and relaxing!
  • Bondenson2 (US1)Bondenson2 (US1) US1 Posts: 929
    edited 02.08.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    Love your video summary of all banners you made, Nils!

The name of my coop is "Barn Swallow" and Larino made my signature banner, which I want to keep, because I am really very fond of it!

But sometimes I think it would be quite nice if I could vary different banners under my posts. It should all be banners with barn swallows on it of course (+ the same name/server) and something of a recognizable BF-background ....

If you have time and you like to keep yourself busy with creating some variations on my actual signature banner, feel free to do so!!

But I can fully understand that players who have no banner at all yet, come first! In my case there is no hurry at all! ^^

Hej Jiesta,

Here is a proposal. I chose the Viking Island to change from the one Larino made for you. Perhaps, you prefer another Island, or you would like one around one of the events (fairy tale / UFO / etc.)
    522802Jiesta001.png

Just tell me what you think, as this proposal may be yours, you have all the rights to ask for any change.

Have fun & keep smiling!
    ;):):D
    edited 02.08.2015
    OOOH! I feel like the most spoiled girl of BF! 2 new banners to use as my signature! WOW! 6412.gif THX guys!!
    edited 02.08.2015
    From nothing, it is the pleasure ^^
    edited 10.08.2015
    I would like to expess my sincere gratitude to Nils Bondenson for my NEW custom signature banner! :thumbsup: He makes the process of getting the look you want so simple. Just an exchange of a few PM's was all it took! As he says in the guidelines he provided, you only need to be descriptive of what you want so he has something to work with to give you results you will be happy with. And man oh man, did he ever make me happy! My new banner not only lets me promote my coop, it allows me to pay tribute to 2 of our former Board Moderators (Now retired) who many remember for their kindness and diligent service to the Big Farm community.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Nils! :)
  • AlwaysLovely (US1)AlwaysLovely (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 11.08.2015
    Hello!

Can i please have a signature that has lop bunnies, near the ocean and lots of green plants?... And my name in a semi fancy style..?

Please thank you!!! Have a great day.
    edited 11.08.2015
    Hello!

Can i please have a signature that has lop bunnies, near the ocean and lots of green plants?... And my name in a semi fancy style..?

Please thank you!!! Have a great day.

The one who started this thread (Nils Bondenson) is on holidays right now AlwaysLovely - I am sure when he is back in about 2 weeks from now, he will be glad to design a signature for you!!
  • AlwaysLovely (US1)AlwaysLovely (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 11.08.2015
    Thank you for telling me! I can't wait! :)
Sign In to comment.