Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: XP earned when you feed the dog

Bestmenace2Bestmenace2 Posts: 179
I wish you earned XP when you feed the dog!
Bestmenace2
Post edited by Bestmenace2 on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 18.07.2015
    You already get XP for training your dog everyday, if you haven`t been getting that, you need to open the doghouse & click each trick. :thumbup:
  • Bestmenace2Bestmenace2 Posts: 179
    edited 18.07.2015
    No,when you feed the dog!
    edited 18.07.2015
    I know you said feed, I`m just saying you already get XP for training your dog, your not gonna get it for feeding it too, its hardly a challenge & plus you get happiness for feeding it.
    edited 19.07.2015
    OK
    BYE
    Bestmenace2
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 20.07.2015
    I know you said feed, I`m just saying you already get XP for training your dog, your not gonna get it for feeding it too, its hardly a challenge & plus you get happiness for feeding it.

Its hardly a challenge to turn on the windmill but it gives experience. Its hardly a challenge to turn on the bakery, but it gives experience. What does hardly a challenge have to do with giving experience?

Experience for feeding the dog is great idea Bestmenace2.
    edited 20.07.2015
    Pameow wrote: »
    Its hardly a challenge to turn on the windmill but it gives experience. Its hardly a challenge to turn on the bakery, but it gives experience. What does hardly a challenge have to do with giving experience?

Experience for feeding the dog is great idea Bestmenace2.

You have to carry all them crops into the windmill, then bag up all the feed as it gets made, thats very hard work yanno & the bakery, all that transporting & mixing & baking, as opposed to opening a can of dogfood & dumping the contents in a bowl lol ..... But joking aside, all I meant was that we already get XP from the dog & we get happiness from feeding it, I can`t see us getting any more, but ya never know, I would be happy to get more XP too. ^^
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 21.07.2015
    You do get free stuff from feeding the dog, though it doesn't always pop up immediately. You get xp from training it.
    edited 21.07.2015
    YOU DON'T! This whole thread is here because you DON'T!
    Now just listen,you DON'T! There is no way that you DO get free stuff!
    The only thing you get is HAPPINESS!!!!!!!
    The ONLY reason there is happiness is:
    To reduce production costs!

edited 21.07.2015

You should get a sack above the doghouse after you feed it with free stuff in it. Depending on the level of your doghouse, the amounts will vary, but the stuff you get is actually pretty good. For a level 7 doghouse, you get $100,000 or 1000 pigs as 2 examples, plus you get 3 of anything that you are collecting for a current event.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 21.07.2015

You do get "free stuff" once your doghouse has been upgraded to level 5 and above.
    edited 22.07.2015
    HE DID NOT SAY THE LEVEL!!!!!!!:cursing:
    GRRR!

Thanks for the extra idea!
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 08.08.2015
    I can almost guarantee that menace does not have a high level dog house, after you reach level 5 I believe, you do get free stuff from the dog house, so do not keep saying you do not get free stuff and leave it at that, you do get it, but it needs to be a certain level, as per experience points, if your dog house is maxed out, you can get over 65 xp points everytime you open the dog house and click on every trick. The question I have is what level menace is, also, there are people trying to help you that have been playing the game for1 to 2 years, I think they should know what they are talking about. If you do not believe them I suggest not asking questions anymore because it is wasting everyones time including mine for posting this
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 08.08.2015
    confidential_80_anim_gif.gif
This discussion has been closed.