Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: How about a Deco Park for our Workers to Visit? ☯️

edited 04.04.2018 in Archive (Read only)
We have so many nice decos and no room to display them. Might you consider increasing the size of the farms and/or maybe making a park for our workers to visit where we could display all our nice decos? Nice if we could work some credit for them into the game too. It's so fun to decorate and change things around. I could make a nice park full of decos! I know we have the Landscape designer and that is good. Hard to let go of my favorite decos though!
Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 16.07.2015
    Isn't that what the tower is?

-Y
  • Chalaryl (US1)Chalaryl (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 16.07.2015
    The tower is all well and good, expecially for seeing the nice detail on some of the deco. But a park where we could choose to display our favorites in an aesthetically pleasing arrangement would add to the game's enjoyment for me. Then if it added something to happiness...maybe at a hugely discounted rate...who wouldn't love that!
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 16.07.2015
    Yes I would like a Decor Park if only decors can go there. No production buildings at all.
  • chikenduck (US1)chikenduck (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    edited 16.07.2015
    Maybe replace the deco tower with a deco park then use that spot for one of the temp farm to make it like the 3 regular farms to make it permanent
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I would like to see a separate area for large deco's like the video area that doesn't work!!Any one else would like a separate spot?
  • SamiJ (US1)SamiJ (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Just came across this old thread - 

I like this idea! We all end up with so many decos we can't use. This would really be a fun way to do so. We could even do it in our own themes or seasonal  (I, for one, HATE having random holiday decos on my farms all year round)

I agree with not having production buildings, however, maybe we could work in some mini temp farm ideas - seasonal, holiday, celebrations, the "scavenger" hunts.... nothing big, just two or three small fun games to tackle here and there
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Some of the concepts described here have in fact been considered and we recently mentioned we will implement something like this! Check out the Upcoming Highlights for the rest of this year and a little into next year to see what's in store ;)
This discussion has been closed.