Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

I have many many many questions about the farm

how much it cost to change my farm name after that free one :?: ?
Post edited by Moonlight. (INT1) on

Comments

• bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 11.07.2015
    hmmm i did not know you could change it... if so, you might well have given GGS an idea, 2,000 gold per name change.. oh better still increase it by 100% for each subsequent name change. A player naming farms after an ex loved one will gladly participate
  • Moonlight. (INT1)Moonlight. (INT1) Posts: 51
    edited 11.07.2015
    how can i get exp and level up ??
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 11.07.2015
    Do the tasks in the side menu, but more important: work on your farm! Plant, harvest, make things in the mill. Use the side-tasks as guidelines, because they try to make you go faster than is advisable.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 11.07.2015
    Moonlight. wrote: »
    how can i get exp and level up ??

By completing tasks, building and upgrading stuff. By harvesting some production buildings, filling the ship and training your dog daily.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 11.07.2015
    As for your other question about the horse competition first you must have access to the horses and the boat. This will happen as you grow and level up.
    edited 11.07.2015
    how can i upload a pic for my signature and for my profile ??
    edited 11.07.2015
    at this point you can not as it has been disabled
    edited 11.07.2015
    thats mean that i will never can upload any pic ?! even in posts ??
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 11.07.2015

You can change your farm names in the settings menu of the little drop down list near the top of your screen. It does cost gold, though I do not know how much. To change a horse's name, or your dog's name, is 2,000 gold so I suspect changing your farm name would be similar.
    edited 11.07.2015
    Maybe in the future, but due to some abuse the folks were forced to disable it.
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 12.07.2015
    You can still upload images to your postings and signature! ^^

If you upload your image to any free hosting site (I use tiny pic but there are many many others) you can then just copy paste the URL into your post or your signature.
    Nafaru wrote: »
    We disabled several upload functions on the forums for the time being. You can still use the paste the URL between image tags and they will still show up.  Regards, Steffi
    edited 12.07.2015
    You can still upload images to your postings and signature! ^^

If you upload your image to any free hosting site (I use tiny pic but there are many many others) you can then just copy paste the URL into your post or your signature.

Very nice thank you Prince Manish I knew it could be done just was not sure how!
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 13.07.2015

How: On the upper right corner, you will an icon with four fiends: shortcut to forum, logout icon, support and options (one with gears).
    Choose options and than choose settings. There you have a possibility to change farm names.

How much: 2000 gold, if I remember corectly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file