Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 840
    I understand your grief. It´s not OK that some just sit topside and collect medals without doing anything, but what about those who won a gold, silver, bronse medal fair and square. All participants in the group playing. Is it the right thing to do towards them - taking the hard earned medal away? And no, it´s not just to take another, it´s not that easy. So their joy managing to finally win the one needed gold medal is special.

There are to sides of this story. Can we all appreciate both, I wonder....?
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    sad that still they didn't attend to it, hope they'll fix this mess soon... hope they'll give us our co-op (charmed veggies) back soon too....
  • Sabbel (US1)Sabbel (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    At the end of the 1st day of the HWE, I noticed that none of those in  the top 3 positions in the Farmer's League had even played the HWE for the day.  How could someone have 600,000 points for the Farmers League if they did not even play? People are getting incorrect medals and prizes.

Only after they start playing does their counter reset to zero and place them correctly.
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 360

People, take a good look at the silo.
    You now also have to deliver MORE goods to the silo to reach speed 10.
    This is just not normal. The Hard Work event is full of BUGS !!
    I noticed this doing milk last night, it was ridiculous!!!  I said this in chat...
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    I have won a goldmedal last night, and I didn´t earn it and I don´t want it, because it actually belongs to somebody else. I can read all the frustrations up there in the thread, but PLEASE do not scold the innocent people who got the medals. It´s NOT their fault. I didn´t want to play this time so I took a day off, and had planned to take a couple of days. Now I will start the event, so that the rest of people in my group can get things right tonight. But please guys, direct your frustrations to the right people. 

I also do believe that ggs will find a way to get things right in the end. Untill then - happy farming :smiley:

When I complained I did not intend it to include you or any other people who are in your situation. The ones I am angry at are those who would be playing but chose not to start just to get medals they didn't earn. I also don't wish to take anything away from those who earned it. I just feel like at this point, no way can I do as well as I normally would. Nothing is working right. I feel like it would be better to end the event then to waste additional resources on something so broken. I lack your confidence that things will be made right. I probably already used close to 100 seaweed products, mostly humus. I doubt I will be getting that back. GGS is the one to blame and they need to fix this. I just don't see how they are going to do that to make everything right.
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    edited 06.10.2019

With the last BC we received a flat compensation.
    Now we will certainly get the same thing again to shut our eyes and mouth with comic compensations.
    With previous compensation I got tears in my eyes, not from joy but from laughter at compensations:  :D 

- 30 x seaweed feed
    - 3 x seaweed humus
    - 30 x seaweed fertilizer
    - 3 x Mystery Box
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,471
    Crates still messing up and skipping.

AGAIN. This time, after the dandi finished, it stayed on zero. Eggs were next. Yay, i thought. I can maybe make up some lost ground from all the other times it's been doing this. Refreshed page to get the time unstuck. Yep, you guessed it -- crates had changed.  Please fix this event.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,553
    Crates did that to me last night too. I give up. The only chance I had for a Gold medal was for an early start yesterday. Had it well in hand, but of course GGS messed up that one and I got bronze, since 2 players didn't participate and they got gold and silver. Really, whats the point in trying anymore?
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

Really, whats the point in trying anymore?
    Exactly

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @Jazz123 (US1) Because it's broken and GGS is nowhere to be found to fix it!!
  • This has become a complete disaster.  We are going to lose our top player who is a gold buyer.  He is leaving the game.  This also puts our small co op in jeopardy.  Does anybody know of a co op that could fit in 10 good farms?  We are competitive but not wanting one of those huge co ops. We are here for the friendship so a happy caring co op that also likes to work together for the good of the co op.

• kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    Same here!  I should have got the gold medal but instead got the bronze.  When I started it had my high score from last game and as soon as I started playing it went to zero. If I knew it was going to do that I would have got the gold for not even playing!
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 360
    Crates still messing up and skipping.

AGAIN. This time, after the dandi finished, it stayed on zero. Eggs were next. Yay, i thought. I can maybe make up some lost ground from all the other times it's been doing this. Refreshed page to get the time unstuck. Yep, you guessed it -- crates had changed.  Please fix this event.
    i've had this happen to me too Artful...so frustrating...
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    LOL.   
    Been there done that several times.

A few glasses of wine  and my sense of humor returns and I carry on.

That doesn't mean I don't think it should be fixed.

But it also isn't the end of the world for me.

Happy farming everyone.

• johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    @artful (US1)   Watching television isn't particularly useful, but if you bought a tv, wouldn't you want it to work?  

Yes BUT I paid for the TV not a game ....  GGS are trying to introduce other events ie dreamworld to keep the game interesting , in reality are we all expecting far to much not to expect hiccups ?

I still say not bad for a "free game"  unless of course you do buy gold 

• kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    Nicely put artful!  I post so they know its broken and they can fix it and get what I earned.  Other wise why play the game.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi all. Remember to take the proper screenshots of tonights standing. You might be asked to document your claims :smiley:

• I've been paid to beta test better supported games with less problems than this. It really isn't worth playing any more.
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    the ONLY reason GGS bring in new things like FL and dream world is so players will buy and spend more gold, it has nothing to do worth making the game more interesting to play.  If they want us to spend more gold then it can't be a broken game.

There are some players that don't want it fixed, they are the players that are doing nothing and getting free gold medals and there are quite a few doing that on AU server
    I'm well aware that there are players sitting back and reaping the rewards of this muck up and also not that stupid that GGS also have made dreamworld in hopes of lining their pockets more .... BUT if you have half a brain it is a "Temporary Farm "  you may as well flush your money down the toilet.

Every time something new is introduced I'm just saying that I personally expect there to be something that goes wrong ...  ggs will get round to sorting it and maybe they will work out a way to take back gold medal from those whom have sat and done nothing for them ??? 

And "artful (US1)" I don't presume the players think it is a catastrophe. .... I just think its a game .... love it the way we know it bugs and all or leave it if it truly bugs you :) 

Me I'm going to enjoy the sun and the garden 

LOL.   
    Been there done that several times.

A few glasses of wine  and my sense of humor returns and I carry on.

That doesn't mean I don't think it should be fixed.

But it also isn't the end of the world for me.

Happy farming everyone.
    Exactly! Wine certainly helps. :)

edited 07.10.2019
    Another bug:  Productivity gauge inaccurate. Several times yesterday and today this has happened. I wanted to keep apples going as long as possible @8 seconds. Hovered over the event, and it said 287 more needed to reach the next level. I harvest only 84 apples, and it pushed me into 9 seconds, and, of course, reduced my time in half.  Please fix this, too.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on

Sign In to comment.