Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• EXP (US1)EXP (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Same here on the US1 server!!
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Yep definitely gone peeps.. Into the bit bucket lol
  • Zoltanne (US1)Zoltanne (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Same here (on US server). Did you get any rewards when it ended?  lol
    I got a deco and a gold mining license!
  • Dreamer (INT1)Dreamer (INT1) INT1 Posts: 66
    My hard worker event is not showing on my game so I have no idea whether the item I'm producing is still relevant. Is anyone else having this problem?
    It was there when it started and then disappeared, although I have been granted the gift for the first part so I know it's still going.

• Yeah, same here ... off we went to a flying start and then disappeared ??????????????
  • EXP (US1)EXP (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I got them!!! 
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Seems it stopped for all of us - also seems it paid off some mainprizes, since I got a GML + 100 fertilizer already - and then it was gone...
  • i wonder when or if the HW wil restart
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    It was probably started by mistake as there is a big Update due tonight/day.

So the HWE & the PP wont be back until the update is finished
  • waste of corn lol!
  • Pepgal (US1)Pepgal (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Is anyone else having problems getting their rewards from the Hard Worker Event due to pop up screens?
    I didn't get my 5 building tokens. When I went to select them, one of the on-going pop up deal screens came up and the box to select the tokens vanished and I never got them.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Answer ✓
    Is anyone else having problems getting their rewards from the Hard Worker Event due to pop up screens?
    I didn't get my 5 building tokens. When I went to select them, one of the on-going pop up deal screens came up and the box to select the tokens vanished and I never got them.
    @Pepgal (US1)

Reload the game, you will get the pop up again and you will be able to select the prize.

Lately it is rather common for those kind of pop ups to disappear, specially if something is being harvested on the background while it appears.
  • 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    Can anyone tell me what the Wild Kite does, if anything. if we select it as a prize?
  • Pepgal (US1)Pepgal (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Thank you mia111. I reloaded the game, and sure enough.. I was able to claim the rewards I missed out on.

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Can anyone tell me what the Wild Kite does, if anything. if we select it as a prize?
    that kite is just a deco. 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    God knows how long this game will last before GGS shuts down Big farm
  • bucky (GB1)bucky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Hi, I came 44th in the football19 & haven't received the animated football field
  • Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    Last night and today playing Hard Worker; problem with gauge that moves to higher number when adding more product.
    Added a large amount of product last night and today and the gauge stayed at 4.  Just added apples and the gauge didn't move when it should have.
    May 13th and 14th.
    Thank you!

Debbie
    update: May 14th at 23:48
    With all the apples i've added to Hard Worker I'm only at 5 points per second: i should be at 10 points per second by now....just not working right!
    Also, when i click to harvest the apples the gauge that appears shows i'm at level 1??
    Sorry, just one more comment:  Where it says "Amount needed to reach next product level", the number for example when on level 3 it says i need 4000 to reach level 4...it's been this way since i noticed last night...it's taking forever to win a prize.  thank you for reading :-)  
    May 22, 2019;  New Hard Worker;  Having the same problem as above, at level 4 on gauge going on 5, used lots of seaweed and i'm still on level 4,  Gauge saying it will take over 2000 to get to next level (5).  
    Used more seaweed and it's still at level 4.  Something is very wrong. Should be at level 10 by now; losing moving up in score and rank.
    Can u please help with this problem.
    Thank you kindly :-)
    Debbie
    Hi, July 30th at 1:25..
    Have the same problem has mentioned in all the above posts.
    The gauge isn't moving to a higher number after using over 100 seaweed for apples...
    Can u help me please...
    Hard Worker running now...

thank you
    Deb
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 30.07.2019
    Apples at a higher level take lots and lots to move the meter up. That's just the way it works. Apples in the silo event are great for if you want to leave it running overnight or if away from the game for many hours. It is not so good for moving the meter up. If you hover over the silo it will tell you how many more apples are needed to the next level.
    Apples at a higher level take lots and lots to move the meter up. That's just the way it works. Apples in the silo event are great for if you want to leave it running overnight or if away from the game for many hours. It is not so good for moving the meter up. If you hover over the silo it will tell you how many more apples are needed to the next level.
    Thank you for responding :-)
    This is a little different...i understand what you're saying but it's not normal for it to say over 2000 more points to reach next level when you're only going from 3 to 4 on the gauge...the number is usually way lower...
    I harvested my apples then used over 130 seaweed and i was only at 3 on the gauge....it would usually go higher than that
    hmm
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 30.07.2019
    You already received an answer from @MRG1 (US1)  , the amount of apples is high for reaching a next level, 2000 doesn't sound wrong at all.
    Maybe you reached a different level bracket (i.e. 150-999) recently, that will mean that the amounts needed will have gone up, levelling up is not always a good thing, it can make competitions a lot harder!

EDIT: Here is a link to @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) 's wonderful site about Big Farm, specifically th e hard work event page, you can check the amounts needed at your level to reach the next gauge levl.

You already received an answer from @MRG1 (US1)  , the amount of apples is high for reaching a next level, 2000 doesn't sound wrong at all.
    Maybe you reached a different level bracket (i.e. 150-999) recently, that will mean that the amounts needed will have gone up, levelling up is not always a good thing, it can make competitions a lot harder!
    Hi,  with all due respect, i don't mean to upset anyone.  I've added more product and it's just sitting at 4.  Just doesn't seem like it's working right.  I understand what you're saying....thank you for having a look
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    here you go
    https://crazybigfarm.tk/events/hard_worker/HWE.htm

you are a level 76 so from level 3 to 4 is 3,258 apples and from level 4 to 5 is 3,979 apples
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    also the highest apple you have is level 6 so that is 689 apples with seaweed if you have no books and if no water tower that is 10 seaweed fertilizer each time it takes a total of 8,110 to get to point 4 that is about 117 seaweed fertilizer if using level 6 apple with no books 
    also the highest apple you have is level 6 so that is 689 apples with seaweed if you have no books and if no water tower that is 10 seaweed fertilizer each time it takes a total of 8,110 to get to point 4 that is about 117 seaweed fertilizer if using level 6 apple with no books 
    I appreciate this information!  Thank you again!
    Deb :-)
    RowdyRac said:
    Debbie,

As MRG mentioned above, apples for the HWE really requires quite large amounts in order for you to move from level to level.  It is the nature of the crop - the crops differ in the amounts required and apples happen to require a lot.

You have 5 orchards which will give you  approx 2894 apples  for a harvest using ordinary fertilizer. If you used seaweed fertiliser once on all the orchards that will give you only 2894 apples per one round of harvest.  If you used 130 seaweed on your highest level orchard (lvl6) only that would give you 8034 apples.

Then, if you consider that you need 8109 apples to fill the silo  at level 3, thereafter an additional 12 088 apples to fill it at level 4, and yet an additional 16 948 apples to fill it at level 5, etc, etc. you will see that 130 seaweed fertiliser will not make much of a dent.

But that is how the apples in the Hardworker event is intended to function.  When your farm reaches a higher level the silo will ask for even bigger numbers, so be prepared ! :)
    Thank you RowdyRac,  I really appreciate this information...  :-)  I'm learning as i go..:-)
    Deb
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    You're welcome, Debbie :)

I may have misinterpreted the numbers needed, which is why I removed my post. So keep in mind that the actual numbers I gave may not be correct.

However, I think we all agree that apples are a tough one to increase for the silo.

Good luck !
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @Deb140 (US1)

If you hoover your mouse over the silo in a parking lot (don't click on it, just hoover the mouse over it), it will tell you how much you need to collect to reach next level.
  • Diza (GB1)Diza (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Regardless of what I put in it never goes above 1 point per second. I have just pput in 2000+ apples (8 hours) and it´s still 1 per second, the same as when I put in 1500 corn. Any help appreciated
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    Answer ✓
    Sometimes you have to open and close funnel to get the correct value ... because the information you get when you hover over funnel doesnt update fast enough or first update if you open/close funnel or change farm.

I can see you're lv 114 you need 2384 apples to get to lv 2 but you should have had lv 5 on corn:

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/hard_worker/CHWE.htm

Sign In to comment.