Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Big Farm Forums: All your questions here

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 09.09.2015
    PINJO1986 said:

All i can say " ich liebe dich" in German  ;), but i think it's not enough in here :smiley: 
    Owh that is nice thing to say in German.

photo BF Birthday Gold_zpsg93nymgwpng

How about the first one that puts some nice words for timo and steffi wins 250 gold.

How about I just click agree and get you that badge : P Gotta love to give : D

(no I don't need anything for that, just thought it was funny : D )

Edit: yay, you have a badge! I checked it~ : P
  • Thanks from me too and thanks for the back to the top button.  Please number the posts. :)
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Thank you Dara for your kind words (Timo, Steffi, Wabbit and me loved it), you are the proud winner of 250 gold that will be credited to your account.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    Literally bribing our users. Worst mod ever.
    Latten said:
    Literally bribing our users. Worst mod ever.
    And he even got a badge for it, can you imagine : P
  • edited 09.09.2015
    But you are sooooo swwweeeeeeet Latten to help us even on Sat. when the New Forum came out!  Thanks You!!! :)<3:)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Thank you :smiley: 
  • Wir haben den größten, am süßesten Forum Personal hier, danke !!

=
    We have the greatest, sweetest forum staff here, thank you!!

• Latten said:
    Dude strikethrough ist the BEST!

So glad we finally have it, expect some really crappy jokes from my side soon!

Generally though, and seriously: We are still and constantly working on making the new forums a better experience for everyone. Things at the moment change all the time, and we're trying to cover as many problems as possible. We do have to prioritize of course, but all the visual inconsistencies, text and language problems and lots and lots of missing or broken functions will absolutely be fixed eventually. This is a huuuge project, and we never changed our forums in a massive way like this, so I'm super happy you guys help each other out already, and keep your criticism (for the most part) civil and positive. 

We all have to get used to this new forum a bit, but I'm absolutely sure that in the end, this will be far, far more interesting than the old forums ^^
    I agree, I had always missed strikethrough on the old forums, lol. :smiley: 
  • edited 09.09.2015
    Hi, and thank you for answering my prayers and adding the Back to Top button  :grin:   Also thanks for allocating me a server in my screen name, but I am still only a new player who has posted 32 times :unamused:    I have played for well over a year and had posted over 280 times.  Is there any chance I could have my original profile back :confused: 
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 09.09.2015
    bdreish (GB1) schrieb:
    Hi, and thank you for answering my prayers and adding the Back to Top button  :grin:   Also thanks for allocating me a server in my screen name, but I am still only a new player who has posted 32 times :unamused:    I have played for well over a year and had posted over 280 times.  Is there any chance I could have my original profile back :confused: 
    I'll try :) Don't be surprised if this account ends up deleted though.

Edit: Alright, please log back into the forums via the game and you should be on your old account :)
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 09.09.2015
    Yeah, I have my old account back :)   Thank you so much Latten you are a star (emoticon didn't work)
  • edited 09.09.2015
       Thank you so much Latten you are a star (emoticon didn't work)
    yep, Latten is. :star:

:smile:

• How to we message a player on the forum that is in another server?
      you can go to new message and select any player in the "send to" box
    How to we message a player on the forum that is in another server?
    Or you go to the player's profile and click message. That works too : )
  • edited 10.09.2015
    but if the player is on another forum, like the GG Galaxy forum, you can't see their profile in a post unless you find them
    but if the player is on another forum, like the GG Galaxy forum, you can't see their profile in a post unless you find them
    I think the GG Galaxy forum is not a good example. You mean if they are on the German forums, for example. Okay, fair enough. Then again, how would you have found that player in the first place? Not in the game, that is impossible. If it is your friend you can reach him through other ways. So I thought they must have found them on the forums already : )
  • Although this wont affect people that can get here, it maybe worth passing on to your coop members that are unable to log onto the forums.

When you get the login page and am unable to click enter.  Click the little house on the left of the banner.  This will then log you into the German forum.  You can then change the /de in the URL address to /en and the forum will be in English.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341

Yes, it is a total pain at the moment but they are working on the problem.  Thanks Latten and GGS.

What I have now done is, when I get to the English forum, bookmark it. Then when you enter forum via the farm you wont have to click the green house but just click the bookmark and it will bring you here without taking you to a different language.  (I did the world tour last night, every time I clicked on something I got transferred to a different language - bit scarey)

I think the GG Galaxy forum is not a good example. You mean if they are on the German forums, for example. Okay, fair enough. Then again, how would you have found that player in the first place? Not in the game, that is impossible. If it is your friend you can reach him through other ways. So I thought they must have found them on the forums already : )
    Actually, not really. I sometimes would message myself post/thread drafts from my forum account on another Goodgame game. If it's a on the forums, you can message it, no matter what game it's for. :)
  • Baldera (SKN1)Baldera (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 192
    Hi,

and no I am again newborn - the second time after the Forum changes - everything is gone - my picture , my marks -everything - I asked yesterday to fix my forum -account - I am playing more than 1.5 years - that`s not nice ! 

• Max999 () said:
    Still trying to figure all this out. How do I add an image to my signature.

Ditto.. Max ..when I first started navigating through the maze of changes, I ran across a discussion on that very thing....and thought to myself...ha, I will remember this and return, but  now I can't find it.

Can someone send it to us ?  It will be most appreciated !

Thanks,

Sandra

• Max999 () said:
    Still trying to figure all this out. How do I add an image to my signature.

Ditto.. Max ..when I first started navigating through the maze of changes, I ran across a discussion on that very thing....and thought to myself...ha, I will remember this and return, but  now I can't find it.

Can someone send it to us ?  It will be most appreciated !

Thanks,

Sandra

There is a thread with forum tips over in "Tutorials & FAQ" is that the one you want? You can find a link to that section, on the right side of this page, up dere ^^^^ *points* :)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 10.09.2015
    Finally in again. Since yesterday i have been trying to log in, every possible ways and nothing. That "sign in" button does not work....
    Good to hear that they are working on it. I opened en forum, It was Briannospamgame who gave me the link. I couldn't sign in from there. But now i opened that page and same time via my farm and i was able to log in, that "#¤#%¤#%¤#%¤ button worked :smiley: 
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Well I for 1 am happy to be able to get into the forum again, thanks Latten and everyone  <3
  • NafaruNafaru Posts: 3,047
    Hey Baldera, 

this is your main account that was moved over from the other forum. Your date joined shows as February 2014, so this should no longer be a 'new' account. 
    In regards to your post count, I'm not entirely sure if you have lost a lot of posts or not, but this was all that we could recover. 

Recent changes to your profile picture (done yesterday) were reverted in order to get you back to your original account. 

Regards, 
    Steffi
  • NafaruNafaru Posts: 3,047
    All our game forums used to be connected in the past, that's why you could contact players of other games but not other languages through the private message function.

With the new forums, all languages are connected, but there is no connection between the game forums. So you can no longer message players of other games, but you could get in touch with players from other countries. :)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 11.09.2015
    I got this list from my "Notification" button (top of the screen beside my name)...english and german posts in one list. Clicking on the german notification I got "Comment not found". Logical but confusing, two languages while logged on in the english forum.

• Nafaru said:
    All our game forums used to be connected in the past, that's why you could contact players of other games but not other languages through the private message function.

With the new forums, all languages are connected, but there is no connection between the game forums. So you can no longer message players of other games, but you could get in touch with players from other countries. :)
    oh. disappointed about that, but thanks for the info. :)
Sign In to comment.