Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop challenge

ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
is this possible to challenge the other coops on different server, in this only 1 coop is selected which is the best on each sever and chaLLENGE BETWEEN different sever. from this we will find which server and which coop in all server is the best, but if this possible then do not give booster deals that buy 15k gold and then u ll get 250% rp more
in cc this offer burst the coop ability please discard this offer from bf please, i know it ll give u more profit but this offer is completely burst the coop ability
Post edited by ashim (IN1) on

Comments

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 12.06.2015
    I don't see a problem with the current Hot Deal to buy a booster for your farm. It is no different than having your multifarmer machine fully upgraded, or the boosters available for purchase by the co-op. The farmer still has to work missions or 250% of 0 RP is still 0 RP unlike the old hot deal where RP were purchased.

Since it is impossible to see or visit the farms on a different server, I'm not sure an "all server" co-op challenge could work, unless GGS just announced who the highest placed teams were.

I'm not very tech savvy, maybe it is easier than I think.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 12.06.2015
    bur if some coop member is not buying a gold then the coop rank is decaying continuously, i think this is not fair at all. In cc those coop is win which have more numbers of gold buyer
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 12.06.2015
    The Racing Farmer could post a list of the top 10 coops from the entire game, when the event ends, as we all do the challenge at the same time. Whether you could have an ongoing top 10 ranking throughout the event, from mixed servers, I would be surprised if that was possible. I suspect someone would need to gather the info from each server to compile a list at the end.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 12.06.2015
    ashim4 wrote: »
    bur if some coop member is not buying a gold then the coop rank is decaying continuously, i think this is not fair at all. In cc those coop is win which have more numbers of gold buyer

Of course not all members of a co-op will buy the booster. I didn't buy any the last CC. I don't know who did or didn't in my co-op, it's not any of my business.

It will always be the co-op who uses the most gold wins. Simple fact. It may not be nice, but it is fair, as everyone can use gold if they want to, whether they buy it, or save what is given by the game, to use in CC missions.

If you think it is immoral or unethical to use gold in a CC mission, don't do it. You just have to accept the fact that others are not like you and will use gold if they can/want to. While I've never used gold to finish a mission (hurry crops) I do have two fertile fields and several farm boosters from the library.

Scissors has a good idea, that the top co-op from each server could be listed in the Racing Farmer. If they want to award prizes then, they could.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file