Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

12224»

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @Data King

I performed more testing and set everything to zero (0) before beginning.

Sweet cherries..
    Produced 16 sweet cherries level 1 from 1 sugar field
    Inventory screen had 8 and when I opened inventory for that item to sell, it had 1009 as quantity and if I wanted to sell, I would get 8072 vourchers. I wonder if I had a contract what would be the number for the sold item. MY guess is as good any.

Marzipan
    Produced 50 marzipan level 1 from 1 candy factory
    Inventory screen had 23 and when I opened inventory for that item to sell, it had 50 as quantity  and if I wanted to sell, I would get 1150 vouchers. I wonder if I had a contract what would be the number for the sold item. My guess is as ggod as any,  It seems the inventory 50 as a correct number but I do not know what the 23 represents.

So far sweet cherries and fruity delights are confusing to me.

I think you are becoming confused with the sell amount of items and the quantity of that item.

For example, with the marzipan it sells for 23 vouchers per unit which is what it shows in the inventory. There is also a number below that which shows your quantity of that item. You had 50 marzipan which would sell for 23 vouchers each which would be a total of 1,150 vouchers if you sold them all at once.

This is an example from my inventory:

The number "5" between the vouchers icon and the selling button shows how many vouchers I would get per unit if I sold them from the farm management.

The number "230" shows the quantity of that item I have in my inventory. So I have 230 fruity delights in my inventory at that time.

For the daily tasks, if you have to sell a certain product, like fruity delights, it will change it as you sell that item, not how many vouchers you will receive for selling them (like if you sold 108 fruity delights for 540 vouchers, the task is asking you to sell fruity delights so it will add 108 to the amount you have sold for that daily task.)

If you receive a task to collect a certain amount of vouchers, it will count how many vouchers you collect. So if you sold 108 fruity delights in that situation, you would receive 540 vouchers towards that task.

I hope that explains the situation. Please ask if there is anything you are still unsure about.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @Tassawan (INT1) I think you're getting confused of what the task is asking you to do. Read over @ninjahuman (AU1) post. Hope this answers/explains your question trouble.
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    candy farm is gone.....was not supposed to end yet
  • avoepel14 (AU1)avoepel14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38
    Hey. Im sorta new to big farm and i have a question about candy farm. How can I get the candy farm on big farm or is there any other website that I get to get the candy farm? And also I have been seeing some people talking about Candy Palace, how do I do that to? 

Thanks for explaining
    Avoepel15
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hey. Im sorta new to big farm and i have a question about candy farm. How can I get the candy farm on big farm or is there any other website that I get to get the candy farm? And also I have been seeing some people talking about Candy Palace, how do I do that to? 

Thanks for explaining
    Avoepel15
    First, you need to go to the map.

Then you need to click on the candy farm that looks like this:

You have to be level 30 or higher to access it though. It is also a temporary farm so keep that in mind while you play on it.
Sign In to comment.