Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

Comments

• Nemain8Nemain8 Posts: 1
    edited 11.06.2015
    hi!:)
    15) nostalgic corousel
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 11.06.2015
    Candy%20Farm%20Grid_zps91xhowuc.png

Hidden Decos

6 - 8 - 9 - 10 = Gumball Machine
    3 - 7 = Cotton Candy Machine
    23 = Funny Flyer
    15 = Nostalgic Carousel

Thanks everyone for the updates!
  • gia13gia (US1)gia13gia (US1) Posts: 21
    edited 11.06.2015
    I have finished all the tasks on the candy farm and there are no more left and no new ones popping up just a blue info button. What am I waiting for? All I'm doing now is producing candy for the candy palace. Any answers? Thanks
  • Nipre3Nipre3 Posts: 46
    edited 12.06.2015
    Anyone else having this problem:

The different mills and factories on the candy farm (sorry, I don't know the correct names in English since my game is in Swedish), I have them on level 1.

When I try to make (for example) chocholate in the candy factory, the information (from the blue-white "i") says that on level 1 the max. amount chocholate I can make is 36. On factory level 2 the max. amount is 144 etc. How ever, when I begin to make chocholate (or something else) there is not the little green button, which increases the amount I want to make. Neither there are + and - buttons to increase/decrease the number of products I want to make. I have those 3 buttons on my main farm and gourmet farm mills. How can I make 36 chocholates?
    Post edited by Nipre3 on
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 11.06.2015
    Have you got sufficient ingredients for 36 chocolates? If you only have enough for 1 batch of 4, that is all you will be able to make.

EDIT: I just tried to make something that I didn't have enough dollars for - could that be the problem?
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 11.06.2015
    gia13gia wrote: »
    I have finished all the tasks on the candy farm and there are no more left and no new ones popping up just a blue info button. What am I waiting for? All I'm doing now is producing candy for the candy palace. Any answers? Thanks

That appears to be the nature of this farm, I guess we have to find our own strategies for success rather than being propelled along by tasks. Nafaru did say in an earlier post that there would be more tasks as the Candy Palace progresses, so I guess we'll have to suck it and see.
  • edited 12.06.2015
    Yes...Just like with the Northern Lights farm GGS has hidden themselves on the Candy farm. So far I found 7 hiding. How many can you find?

Just something to do while waiting that last minute or two for something to finish.
  • LexiatelLexiatel Posts: 146
    edited 12.06.2015
    So the goal would be to find the candy that gives the most progress points for our effort.

(e: after some calculations)

With everything upgraded, I am going to suggest that the Marzipan is probably the best thing, considering time and simplicity. Of course we don't know the progress points that from the last 3 candies, but I am sure that's all going to be VERY time consuming...

All you need for the Marzipan is fields, almond fields, houses, the mill and the crusher. You can also keep the composter for hummus (may as well for extra sugar cane)

Level 1 statistics with no extras
    One harvest of Candy Almonds is enough for 1 batch of Marzipan
    One production of Sugar is enough for 3 batches of Marzipan

Takes about 7hrs all together (3 hrs for almonds growth, 2hr30min for almond crushing, and 1hr30min for producing the candy; sugar was not counted in this, as it takes less time to grow and produce it, thus allowing multiple batches in the same time if you stuck around to baby sit it) (almonds and sugar can grow at the same times, just as they can be crushed and milled). So definitely upgrade ASAP, then everything is faster (about 4 hours for several batches).

Not affordable for lower levels though. The upgrade costs are going to break their wallets.
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    edited 12.06.2015
    I'm still looking for the tigers, Found the Lion, and the bears and a BUNNY!!!!

Nope it should be "Lions and Tigers and Bears... OH MY...."

Would have been nice to have folks wandering the midway areas also. Or at least animated rides..
  • kulaniko (INT1)kulaniko (INT1) Posts: 41
    edited 12.06.2015
    I found 11. Should there be a contest for this?
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 12.06.2015
    I found 12......
  • WinnerSudais (INT1)WinnerSudais (INT1) Posts: 364
    edited 12.06.2015
    The goal of this farm is to collect as many vouchers and upgrade the candy palace for decos. The main aim of this farm is to play it in your own way after completing the side tasks so that the players don't have a burden on their head. just play it in your own ways!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 12.06.2015
    kulaniko wrote: »
    I found 11. Should there be a contest for this?

No, there is no contest (yet), i found 11
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 12.06.2015
    I don't think the processing buildings allow you to make more than one batch of anything on level 1. Since the number of each produced item differs so greatly, the "max: x%" shown in the info might refer to the product you get the most from in one batch.
    Now, I've upgraded my production building already so I can't be sure of the numbers but you could check how many of each product is produced in one batch. I'm sure you'll find that one of the candies made in the factory has a maximum of 36 when just doing one batch.

If it makes sense?
  • tuula2602tuula2602 Posts: 4
    edited 12.06.2015
    sooo money and gold pit the whole candy farm, and all that u invest u get pennies for that. for those who has not open candy farm, please don't, u will regret u did
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 12.06.2015
    tuula2602 wrote: »
    sooo money and gold pit the whole candy farm, and all that u invest u get pennies for that. for those who has not open candy farm, please don't, u will regret u did

Hmmm, gold i don't use and money is only virtual dollars ;). But yes, you are right about that, it really takes a looot of dollars. Maybe not the best thing for 30 level player. ;)
  • thesurveydoc (US1)thesurveydoc (US1) Posts: 80
    edited 12.06.2015
    How long will the Candy Farm stick around?

The other farms (Island, Viking) had/have timers.

The trader has a timer, but he sticks around after the special farms go, so you can continue to buy seeds.

I want to know, 'when the actual Candy Farm will disappear.'
    Post edited by thesurveydoc (US1) on
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 12.06.2015
    Hey everyone,

the description of maximum producable amounts of production buildings has always been a bit confusing, let's hope I can shed some light here. I'll try at least.

I'm gonna take the already known distillery as an example, cause the numbers are easier to check.

If you take a look at the first stage of the distillery, you will notice that you cannot produce any batches, just one product at a time.
    The maximum amount you may produce is shown as 120 units. However, if you produce olive oil or aloe vera gel, you will notice that you will not reach this maximum amount. This is because the information shown always takes the highest producable amount of the product with most units per production into account. For the distillery, those are lavender and jasmine essence.

For stages 2 onward, this information also displays the highest amount possible with the aforementioned product only.
    If you were to check stage 5 of the distillery, you would see that 5 batches of essences can be produced with this stage (max. 600 = 5x120). This is the general limit of batches for all products, however, so max. 600 units does not mean that you may also produce 6x100 aloe vera gel. You may only produce 5 batches cause that is the general limit.

Same applies for all processing buildings on the candy farm. No batches can be produced with a level 1 building, from level 2 onward, batches might be possible, but limited to a general amount across all products this building can produce.

Regards,
    Steffi
    edited 12.06.2015
    Hidden Decorations

Candy%20Farm%20Grid_zps91xhowuc.png
    • Plot 3 = Cotton Candy Machine - If that is the one Jess meant
    • Plot 7 = Cotton Candy Machine
    • Plot 8 = Gumball Machine

Thanks to RunsWivScissors ^^

Yea that's the one I was talking about. :)
  • Cookiie4meCookiie4me Posts: 655
    edited 12.06.2015
    Hover your cursor over the airport -- the countdown in hours will appear. Right now, when I hover over the airport the hour count is 679:05 & seconds; divide by 24 hours and the days left are 28.2 days. You can also open the airport rankings and see the days left at the top.
    edited 12.06.2015
    How long will the Candy Farm stick around?

The other farms (Island, Viking) had/have timers.

The trader has a timer, but he sticks around after the special farms go, so you can continue to buy seeds.

I want to know, 'when the actual Candy Farm will disappear.'

If you hover your cursor over the airport tower you will see the time in hours.
    If you click the airport & choose rankings from the ring-menu, there is a timer in there that shows in days.
  • thesurveydoc (US1)thesurveydoc (US1) Posts: 80
    edited 12.06.2015
    TY so much!
    edited 12.06.2015
    You're very welcome ^^
  • Momma4and3 (US1)Momma4and3 (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 12.06.2015
    Has anyone noticed that the running costs for the composter, sugar mill, and candy factory don't add correctly? For instance, production of a single unit in the composter:
    Production cost ... $480
    Happiness -40
    Total cost ........... $728

The cost calculation on the sugar field seems to be correct.
  • t0mmy85t0mmy85 Posts: 6
    edited 12.06.2015
    Plot 23 Funny flyer
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 12.06.2015
    tuula2602 wrote: »

That's what I keep beating about, yet even some players still don't get it. Temp farms unlocked at level 30 without any in-game warning is simply a cruel joke, trap, major setback. :):)

Everyone I know of so far, who unlocked temp farm at or near level 30 regretted doing so. And tasks leading to that trap are so tempting and look so inocent that despite so many warnings from other players to be carefull about temp farms, many still fall into the trap anyway.

And although I understand difficulties connected with suggested in-game "warning", I'm still convinced GGS needs to do something about this nasty spot in game progress. :)
  • JustMe (AU1)JustMe (AU1) Posts: 170
    edited 12.06.2015
    Question not really a big deal but why did the new shape change the numbering system on the land plots from chutes and ladders style for whole board to a mix with left to right style for the small part? Just wondering not really a game changer.

In the coop we are still saying don't do the island to any of the players under lvl 70 who haven't unlocked any of them yet. It just slows down progress on the main farms to the point people get frustrated. Plus they also need to get tractors done. Lvl 30 is still too early to unlock the islands. Most people are still working out what to do with reg farms at that point and sure don't need the islands or the horses.

Enjoying the candy farm but it feels really slow progress wise. Game lag increases as with the other islands. Several are still having issues with computer freezing, no access to forum, and missing things on island after they built them. We just keep saying fill out a ticket will support or post in the bugs thread in forum if you can get to it.
  • Maryann57 (US1)Maryann57 (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 12.06.2015
    Does any one know the cost on each plot of land? Also looking for cost for upgrades and such. Please post it if you know it. LOL Thank you
    edited 12.06.2015
    Maryann572 wrote: »
    Does any one know the cost on each plot of land? Also looking for cost for upgrades and such. Please post it if you know it. LOL Thank you

You can look at my spreadsheet if you want. Its not complete but it does have some upgrade costs. I didn't include the land cost because it appears to be the same as the other temp farms.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 12.06.2015
    Someone posted recently (in the last 12-16 hours) some information they had gathered about the number of Progress Points required for the upgrade levels of the Candy Palace. It was only a partial list, but more that just the 3 major rewards levels. I didn't take good note of the thread title and now I can't find it again. I've tried a number of searches and read/re-read numerous threads about the Candy Farm.

Anyone out there with better sleuthing skills care to help me relocate this post?

edit - I just remembered, the poster did say something about how they thought the first level might be 100 points but had only been donating grapes, so the multiple they knew for sure was 102 (8.5*6). I am now trying to search on the word 'grapes'.
Sign In to comment.