Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I know that the Candy collection event had in the past led to the Candy Farm.  I just can't believe they skipped the island.  The Candy farm is the most pointless of the temp farms.  There are no chapters to go through.  Unlike the island, you cannot even get to the top deco (the value 90 one) without lots and lots of gold.  It has the least competitive value to it.  I can't figure why I am supposed to do anything with it.

I never thought I would say this, but:  If GGS keeps not answering things and continuing to strip the competitiveness out of the game, they are starting to lose me.  That is how they lost Yakoska and others.  A game needs competition to exist.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    That's monkey business. :) Funny how we differ. Some players left cause there's too much competition push. I think it's the first time I hear somebody left due to lack of competition. Yakoskaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! Where are you? :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I believe the Candy farm was brought in for the lower level players to get a taste of what the temp farms are about. Yes there are differences between the them. Just like the routine of the weekly events as they became predicable, they added new ones & changed up the orders. All to keep us on our toes and ready to tackle the next challenge. The new challenge coming up may have some thing to do with a monkey and it may not. Some times waiting is the hardest part in any game :)
    Get a taste you say? :) It's sweeeeeeeet, I'm telling you. :) So now it's temptation farm. And when they tasted, they go belly up. :) Dollars gone, hopes gone, and they can hardly move on due to all the weight they put on. :) In that condition nobody can be kept on their toes longer then a few seconds. :) When the monkeys come they face no resistance. They beat all their crops, eat all their chicken, drive the cattle ouf in the wild, and farming game is over. Now new game is on - Monkey settlers. :) Look out for the hot deal to help you beat the monky colonists, regain your freedom and get back to farming again. :)

How do you prepare for the Island?

Most importantly, you must save much, much more money for the Candy than for the tropical island, if you intend to "complete" them.

Yet again, another day with no reply from GGS about why the Island was skipped.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572

yes dont know y they changed the routine, we r preparing for island but candy is there

How do you prepare for the Island? Can use some advise.

And the fact that we had to find candy and collect flyers for the fair was kind of hint that the candy farm was on its way ;)
    for island u need 15cr dollars if u want to collect good amount of shell in island farm, u need to run your island as much u can ,utilization of space is depend on players mind but if u prepare the rough architecture then u find u done very well in island
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    by the way.. since when are there TWO kiddies with balloons on the candy farm? Im fairly certain I've only ever seen one previous times...?

I guess there is no point in continuing to hope for an answer............... :(
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    I guess there is no point in continuing to hope for an answer............... :(
    Gavin, I'd love to give you some kind of resolution here, but I don't have any answer that will say more than, basically, "why not" :) 

It's not like all orders in the game, especially when it comes to events, are set in stone. We change things all the time, it's a constantly changing and living game, and we don't want it to be super predictable for everyone.

On a side note, please try not to call for CM/Mod replies again and again, in the same thread, for the same post. We are of course aware that it might be annoying to not get an answer to a question  that is close to your heart, but please use a PM instead, with a short reminder and a link to the post, instead of demanding an official answer in a thread multiple times. Usually, if we read something, we're perfectly fine deciding if we should reply or not (or: not yet!), and in most cases we have our reasons for this decision. However, again, if you feel like we really should answer a specific question, please remind us via PM, not via thread outrage ;)

Thanks!
    Timo
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    tonight I tried to buy a piece of land ont the candy farm. I do have enough dollars, but when I tried to buy it, I received the message that I didn't have enough gold. The same happened when I tried to upgrade the candy factory. What is the problem. Is there some kind of bug? In this way I can never achieve any goal here. Please do something about it.
  • tonight I tried to buy a piece of land ont the candy farm. I do have enough dollars, but when I tried to buy it, I received the message that I didn't have enough gold. The same happened when I tried to upgrade the candy factory. What is the problem. Is there some kind of bug? In this way I can never achieve any goal here. Please do something about it.
    @eug1 (NL1)  If you click on the address bar of your farm page & then CTRL+F5 (to reload the game from the server), that should stop those glitches.
    You can also try clearing your flash cache.
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Thanks Wascally
  • Unable to buy seeds from voucher trader. Shows only 900+ candy dollars when I have over 40

0,000 on candy land farm.  I need those seeds and problem fixed immediately.

• You cant buy seeds with sugar dollars but with vouchers 
    CM Latten said:

Gavin, I'd love to give you some kind of resolution here, but I don't have any answer that will say more than, basically, "why not" :) 

It's not like all orders in the game, especially when it comes to events, are set in stone. We change things all the time, it's a constantly changing and living game, and we don't want it to be super predictable for everyone.

On a side note, please try not to call for CM/Mod replies again and again, in the same thread, for the same post. We are of course aware that it might be annoying to not get an answer to a question  that is close to your heart, but please use a PM instead, with a short reminder and a link to the post, instead of demanding an official answer in a thread multiple times. Usually, if we read something, we're perfectly fine deciding if we should reply or not (or: not yet!), and in most cases we have our reasons for this decision. However, again, if you feel like we really should answer a specific question, please remind us via PM, not via thread outrage ;)

Thanks!
    Timo
    Latten, on one hand I like your answer, on the other hand wonder if you really mean to say that comunity managers just ignore a question if they "don't like it". I think those who ask really don't care about your "reasons". They want some communication and some basic respect shown. They want to know that community managers are here for us, not for themselves.  If they don't get it, what they see is a very poor customer service, ilack of competence and disrespect towards them. What would you think of a person who doesn't bother to answer your questions? How long would you want to communicate with them if they repeatedly ignored you? Not very good manners and not friendly at all, hm?

I wonder where you people get your values from, but you definitely didn't learn customer support skills in a good British school. :) From our point of view the quality of service is very substandard. I personally would much preffer and accept with a greater respect if all those representing GGS gave well informed, friendly and timely response whenever asked, instead of excusing themselves on "undisclosed reasons". Your actions give an impression of patronising and humiliating your clients. I wouldn't take such a response even from my boss if I had any, much less from anybody else. On the other hand if I treated my clients this way they would all be gone to competiton long ago. :):):) Well, really, the more I think about it, the more ridiculous it sounds. Just immagine: My client contacts me repeatedly. When I finally respond, I just tell him that I have my reasons for not responding..................... The first thing I'd need to do is to apologise for not responding first time. Second I would need to give a good and proffesional answer to their question. In no way I could even dream of giving your type of answer if I wanted my client to use my services again in future. :):):)
  • Candy%20Farm%20Grid_zps91xhowuc.png

Hidden Decos

6 - 8 - 9 - 10 = Gumball Machine
    3 - 7 = Cotton Candy Machine
    23 = Funny Flyer
    15 = Nostalgic Carousel

Thanks everyone for the updates!

Is it this time the same or are they hidden on other fields?

greetz,

loop

GB1 IS which server
  • GB1 IS which server
    it is united kingdom 1 when you log in
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @CM Nafaru 

At least 2 of my coop members don't get vouchers added to their total, when playing the candy farm, whether collecting or harvesting.... They have missed a whole lot of points/vouchers now.

What to do?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @CM Nafaru 

At least 2 of my coop members don't get vouchers added to their total, when playing the candy farm, whether collecting or harvesting.... They have missed a whole lot of points/vouchers now.

What to do?
    What about when they donate to the candy palace? Is that effected too ? Have they tried the usual of logging out clearing their browser history and clearing their flash player then logging back in? I have found this usually clears up most of the trouble most of the time.
    Are you sure they are not confusing vouchers with sugar dollars? the vouchers you get when harvesting "fly up" to the top, but there you only see sugar dollars, not total vouchers,

so it makes sense that it looks like nothing gets added (to sugar dollar bar).

To check your vouchers you have to get back to your main/other farms and go to inventory-equipment:

(If you know a way to see total vouchers on candyfarm please do share that info :D
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 24.01.2016

Unable to buy seeds from voucher trader. Shows only 900+ candy dollars when I have over 40

0,000 on candy land farm.  I need those seeds and problem fixed immediately.

@JoHENDRICKS (US1)  The Trader trades seeds (or decos) for "vouchers" so the 900+ will be your voucher total. You collect vouchers on your candy farm through production, selling (candy or produce) or donation (of candy).

Michiru (GB1) said:
    If you know a way to see total vouchers on candyfarm please do share that info :D
    @Michiru (GB1)  If you open your event farm management, your current voucher total shows at the top of the window.
    @Data King (US1)  + @Michiru (GB1) 

Thank you both. But nope - we are all to experienced, play this game for over 3 years now - to not know the difference between the sugar dollars and vouchers or not have first tried all the clearing caches, refreshing or restarting there is.

And you are right Michiru - it is quite disturbing that you can't see the total account of your vouchers (shells/runestones) in the full playing screen. You can see them in 4 other places: 
    1) farm management menu (upper left corner)
    2) barter's car menu (upper left corner)
    3) airport menu (next to timer in stage menu)
    4) inventory (as mentioned by you)
    but you have to open those menus first to see the amount of vouchers at all.
    edited 24.01.2016
    @Michiru (GB1)  If you open your event farm management, your current voucher total shows at the top of the window.
    OOoh there!! Thank you @WascallyWabbit and @Jiesta (NL1) <3 
    GB1 IS which server
    it is united kingdom 1 when you log in
    thnks letty
    @CM Nafaru 

What to do?

My coop members still see a big 0 where the total amount of their vouchers should be seen (in the Farm Mgt tab on their Candy farm). What should they do (except for clearing caches, updating flash player, refreshing/restarting etc. etc.; they already did all that).

Can I plse get an answer @CM Nafaru or @WascallyWabbit ??
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Please, can you confirm just one thing?
    For a Sugar Mill lvl.4 the maximum produced is 4 x 10 alpaca feed?
    I can't remember exactly.
  • @Jiesta (NL1)  Please can you send me the names of your 2 coop members in a PM. Thankyou. :)
    @Jiesta (NL1)  Please can you send me the names of your 2 coop members in a PM. Thankyou. :)
    OK, Wabbit, thank you!
  • how do you make money on the candy farm?? i have to keep sending money from my big farm witch is now making it even harder to get what i need for that farm! i dont understand how to make money on the candy farm since when you try to sell stuff u dont get money u get vouchers its kinda dumb to have to keep useing my big farm money to fund another farm! 
    Hi jennalynn... if you have a co-op leader? or someone to tell you, candy farm, island farm and so on, are a BIG money pit.Obviously, I don't know what level of farming you are on, however, such farms are targeted to high level farmers. (who reap the benefits). You might get some rewards from the candy farm for your effort. I suggest you concentrate on your FARM. 
    Take care and happy farming
    katmorr :)
Sign In to comment.