Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hot deals in coop challenge

ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
in cc ofFer is coming like buy 15 THOUSAND gold then u ll get 250% rp more , i think it is totally wastage because in cc we want to know which coop is better in the server but if they buy gold then they have 250%rp more then no benefit because those playERS cant play so much,what ll get to those people which r playing very hard in cc
u have to remove that offer , in cc player using gold it is okk , THEY BUY THE GOLD NO PROBLEM OCCUR BUT AFTER BUYING THAT DEALS THEY ARE COMPLETELY HEAVY TO THOSE COOP which are playing hard.
try to get different offer but not this 250%.
cc is coming for checking the ability of a coop but before buying this offer no one can say that this coop is able to take ist rank but after offer ll come they are leading this is not good for all.

cc is for checking the ability of the coop not buying that offer. coop ll not get his rank as he is able
Post edited by ashim (IN1) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 05.06.2015
    I agree that it would be nice if there was an easy way to compare one coop to another, purely based on hard work, but the fact is that just about every mission is affected by gold in some way or another. Whether the player actually uses gold, to speed up production, uses gold on the powerhouse for that extra boost, uses gold to buy seaweed products or handbooks, or if their coop is fortunate enough to be able to buy the gold boosters. So I have no problem with this particular hot deal, it gives one player a significant boost in RP, but they still have to actually do missions to benefit from it.

GGS need to make their money & though I am sure they made a fair bit from the old Hot deal, which gave away free RP with a gold purchase, they did listen to the many complaints about that & the one we have now is the alternate version & personally I would prefer playing against people that use this one, instead of the old one any day.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 05.06.2015
    I agree that it would be nice if there was an easy way to compare one coop to another, purely based on hard work, but the fact is that just about every mission is affected by gold in some way or another. Whether the player actually uses gold, to speed up production, uses gold on the powerhouse for that extra boost, uses gold to buy seaweed products or handbooks, or if their coop is fortunate enough to be able to buy the gold boosters. So I have no problem with this particular hot deal, it gives one player a significant boost in RP, but they still have to actually do missions to benefit from it.

GGS need to make their money & though I am sure they made a fair bit from the old Hot deal, which gave away free RP with a gold purchase, they did listen to the many complaints about that & the one we have now is the alternate version & personally I would prefer playing against people that use this one, instead of the old one any day.

i know in every mission gold is use but after buying this deals they will get 250% rp more
    but if they also play normal then they r using gold than they ll not get those 250% more.
    suppose in a dung mission normaaly we got 40k rp if we win but they ll get 2lac rp
    i think no offer is made buy how much gold and u ll get rp pts ,not fair
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 05.06.2015
    ashim4 wrote: »
    i know in every mission gold is use but after buying this deals they will get 250% rp more
    but if they also play normal then they r using gold than they ll not get those 250% more.
    suppose in a dung mission normaaly we got 40k rp if we win but they ll get 2lac rp
    i think no offer is made buy how much gold and u ll get rp pts ,not fair

I don`t disagree with you, I just think that GGS will not get rid of ALL of the RP offers during the challenge because they make money from them & given a choice between this one and the last one, this one is better imo.
  • edited 05.06.2015
    How is the offer different from using gold to speed up nursery seeds for a mission over and over? And the co-ops with the most gold buyers get the most things done. :S
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 06.06.2015
    It's not ideal, but I find this one soooo much better than the one we had before, where you could just flat out búy your points. This way the people who buy the booster at least have to work hard to make the best use of the booster.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 06.06.2015
    I don`t disagree with you, I just think that GGS will not get rid of ALL of the RP offers during the challenge because they make money from them & given a choice between this one and the last one, this one is better imo.

but if this happen again again then we people r bore and everything is unfair for non gold buyers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file