Home Contests & Awards

A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    THANK YOU ever so much Keldeo ... but I already got my Bonfire deco - see the OP.

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 20.12.2016
    Thanks so much @Jiesta (NL1) and @Keldeo (IN1) for nominating me, that is so sweet of you. :)

I'd like to nominate; 

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @Data King (US1)
    @Jiesta (NL1)
    @Keldeo (IN1)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    @jess_d (US1)
    @White _Doves (US1)
    @enochnock (US1)
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  

And a big thanks to our mod team. You are all wonderful! We appreciate all you do for us. Thank you for taking the time from your own lives to make this forum what it is...a wonderful place to enjoy, learn and share our experiences.

Post edited by Pepper Moon (IN1) on
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 18.12.2016

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • thanks a  lots of ogan for making my friend farm  

zaid is my real name :p
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Don't see you that much in the forum Juk, so taking this opportunity:

Chapeau and Big Tanks to you! Larino's Corner is a huge help to lots and lots of players!! 5251.gif
    I agree with Jiesta, it has help me and I passed it on to our group. Thank You

• edited 23.06.2017
    hi im just curious  but  wheres wascally's name in this thread, they offer more replies than any other mod on the forum, i would like to say a special thanks to wascally and shame on ggs for not recognising this :disappointed:

oopsie just saw it was for ambassadors lol  i still think wascally deserves something :)

suppose i should nominate while im here.

i would like to nominate all the other players that havent been nominated  ;)
  • zendy (NL1)zendy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14
    edited 23.06.2017
    @Pepper Moon (GB1), @Barbiecharm (IN1), @White _Doves (US1)

You're all darlings of course for nominating me, THX! <3 Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bowing smiley

But - again - please read the OP: I already have received my "Ambassador of the BF Community" award - so now we should nominate the other great helpers of the forum, not me!
    I won't nominate you, just wanna say that you are a great help and source for information 
    especially for the NL forum. Most people in my co-op don't speak english but thanks to you
    they learn a lot and stay informed about the game. You're a beautiful and amazing person.
    Keep up the good work.  :)  <3

To all other nominees : You're amazing  :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,592
    @Jiesta (NL1) oh my... thank you so very much for adding me to this prestigious list (not sure I really belong there yet, LOL)... I am honored!!  {{{{big hugs}}}}

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• @Jiesta (NL1) and Data King (US1) thank you for considering me worthy of being nominated in here too, honestly I don't think I have done much enough for the bigfarm community to deserve this nomination, but I am glad that this may mean the guide that I have made about fishing dockyard may have been useful to some ppl at least, and nothing feels greater than that for me :)

Griffith @ WWW 1
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 15.01.2018

WOW! I am very honoured! Thank you ever so much GGS, Community Team & Moderators!!

To 2018 - Happy Farming Everyone!

Related image
    ... and CONGRATULATIONS to @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), @DoctorX (INT1), @Southern (US1), @aaabbb1 (INT1) , @artful (US1), @Data King (US1), @Uncle John (GB1), @White _Doves (US1) and @farmerjohn 22 (US1) !!!
    Thank you for your great work, time & effort! Well deserved!

Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,389
    and I am gobsmacked !!!!

Just amazed

Don't know what to say

Thankyou

and serious congratulations to evertbody else on the list who all thoroughly deserve to be there.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 15.01.2018
    @Uncle John (GB1) and @Jiesta (NL1) took the words right outta my mouth (I wonder if they know how unsanitary that is?) :)  I'm gobsmacked, dumbstruck, blown away & speechless to even be considered for such an honor, and even more so to have been included. 

Thank you to everyone involved, for making the forums a helpful community, and thank you to the Moderators for keeping us all on topic and in line. :)

What a great way to wake up and start the day! :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Well done to all of you, so thoroughly deserved !!
    lthrrr @ en 1 Leader @ HavinFun co-op I am also known as Lesley                     
    Come join HavinFun co-op, where having fun comes naturally !!!           
  • Congratulations to all well deserved

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    congrats all well deserved
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I would like to add my congratulations and thanks to all of you  :)  :)
  • Congrats to everyone!!! 

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Congratulations for the winner! :)
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file