Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - May 21st - Friend invite and foreshadowing events - Discussion

Comments

• edited 04.06.2015
    uba3 wrote: »
    hi i want to know that how to invite friends?

read post #325
  • pam4 (GB1)pam4 (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 04.06.2015
    as i am unable to copy and paste link or invite through facebook etc as mine is locked and says it is not available i do not need to bother with it
    i have sent 2 emails to help but they dont even bother to reply except to ask for my opinion on how well they did ---you can imagine how i felt about that
  • edited 04.06.2015
    pam49 wrote: »
    as i am unable to copy and paste link or invite through facebook etc as mine is locked and says it is not available i do not need to bother with it
    i have sent 2 emails to help but they dont even bother to reply except to ask for my opinion on how well they did ---you can imagine how i felt about that

you can, they just haven't put up a link on the Bigfarm site yet; it's coming soon.
  • edited 05.06.2015
    **Wake up Steffi** *smell the bacon and eggs and biscuits cooking??*

Can you please tell us if the County Fair Event and the Candy Farm are the same thing or two events and when we might hear more about them? The fair flyers are all out and we are anxious to go!!!!

I much preferred weekly updates too. 2 weeks is just too long to wait. I always looked forward to the news and the communication! I feel so isolated and forgotten now.......
  • moriatika (GB1)moriatika (GB1) Posts: 38
    edited 05.06.2015
    really dislike this add friends, people play this game as a way to relax away from every day stresses and friends , really wont be using this at all. i think it is going to be more bother than its worth, young ones will have there friends join they wont play co op leaders will be removing all the time. come on ggs have a serious rethink this sucks
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 05.06.2015
    **Wake up Steffi** *smell the bacon and eggs and biscuits cooking??*

Can you please tell us if the County Fair Event and the Candy Farm are the same thing or two events and when we might hear more about them? The fair flyers are all out and we are anxious to go!!!!

I much preferred weekly updates too. 2 weeks is just too long to wait. I always looked forward to the news and the communication! I feel so isolated and forgotten now.......

Seems that Candy Farm is going to be a next new "temporary farm", like northern lights and others. County Fair Event was just a short event like Easter event. And new farm is coming sooner or later, hope it's gonna be here next week
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 05.06.2015
    Dara, I hope that's not all the County fair was, since it was called something like "The County Fair is coming"... :) And it was just about collecting flyers. Surely there is more?

-Y
  • M.T. PocketsM.T. Pockets Posts: 4
    edited 08.06.2015
    my friend also joined using the link and not only do i not have a friend but i didnt get credit for her joining
  • Hink (US1)Hink (US1) Posts: 17
    edited 08.06.2015
    Don't like the friends thing. I have been playing for over two years and my friends that want to play are already on.
  • niyadragun (US1)niyadragun (US1) Posts: 19
    edited 08.06.2015
    Posted the friend link for my mother to join but when she clicked it it took her to my account. She did not have to enter a password or anything she was just on my account. I am in NY and she is in Ga and every time she clicked the link to try and get it to work I got disconnected and when i reconnected she got kicked off. Not sure why this is happening.
    She had no account with this game before but know I guess I can not add her as we got feed up with the link not working so I told her to just look for the site off of google and try and sign up that way. That worked she now has her own account but she is not my friend.
    Not thrilled with a issue that lets people on my account do to a glitchy link.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.06.2015
    Yakoska wrote: »
    Dara, I hope that's not all the County fair was, since it was called something like "The County Fair is coming"... :) And it was just about collecting flyers. Surely there is more?

-Y

That's what I got from it, -Y. Just a prelude to the actual County Fair itself, integrated with the Candy farm. ^^
  • Christian73Christian73 Posts: 3
    edited 08.06.2015
    who is ? how to play big fram?
  • shania32shania32 Posts: 1
    edited 10.06.2015
    would you like to work at my farm. sincerly shania32.
  • bbeyes70bbeyes70 Posts: 1
    edited 11.06.2015
    Thank you for the screen shot Dara :)
    But it still not answering and solve my problem. (A problem I think a lot of other players also have?)
    How can I upgrade my airport and get that airport-butique, when I don't have any friends I can invite to bigfarm?

10 friends? lol
    - I not even have 10 friends in my real life. (only 5 real friends + 4 family members, and again: none of them want to play bigfarm!

I don't know anyone to ask to be my friend, does anyone know how to find friends to ask? Or if someone would like to be my friend
  • pilencepilence Posts: 2
    edited 12.06.2015
    Does anyone know how to add farm friends?
  • edited 12.06.2015
    pilence wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to add farm friends?

copy/paste them the link and if they create an account on the game using that exact link and no other links they will be a "friend." However none of the people I invited are friends... just random people who I don't know... O.o
    lol. :D
  • KingGamer82 (US1)KingGamer82 (US1) Posts: 44
    edited 12.06.2015
    could someone please explain how we post to clipboard;(
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    edited 12.06.2015
    All you need to do is click link, then copy and paste where you need it.
  • edited 12.06.2015
    copy/paste the link to someone and if they join the game using the exact same link, and no other links to the game, they will be a "friend"
  • LuaraLuara Posts: 2
    edited 13.06.2015
    Hi, I haven't been on my farm for a day yet. I do have a question for ya though.

Does BF rely on fb and email friends that much? I want a game where I can have neighbors to interact with but not to rely that heavily on postings and likes all that much?
    Much appreciated.
    Luara
  • djoserdjoser Posts: 7
    edited 13.06.2015
    How do you invite freinds?????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused:
    edited 13.06.2015
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    edited 13.06.2015
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    edited 13.06.2015
    faro8 wrote: »
    hello friend! tell me about your form??
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................
    edited 13.06.2015
    howwwwwwwwwwwww?????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Sfac12574323Sfac12574323 Posts: 2
    edited 13.06.2015
    So how do you get FRIENDS?
  • LuaraLuara Posts: 2
    edited 13.06.2015
    Will this game require email or FB friends to truly enjoy, or will just being in a co-op work>
  • edited 13.06.2015
    OK!! I have a farm friend!! Where did my karma points go? and what do I do now? How do I find out who they are? LOL!! very excited!!
  • edited 13.06.2015
    I think you'll enjoy just bein' in a co op!
  • edited 13.06.2015
    OK! I found my karma points! now, do we have to wait until we have all the friends before anything happens?? That could take years!!!!
Sign In to comment.