Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Join WOWZA n Co on the International (www1) server for Happy Farming!

layna74layna74 Posts: 14
edited 27.08.2015 in Cooperatives
Howdy Farmers :)

Two cooperatives have just merged to form Wowza n Co. on the international/@www1 server. We are an active international friendly co-op. We have a no-jerks, no-drama and no-gossip policy. We play together to do projects and have some fun in the chat, sometimes we do research. We've finished all main farm research! and most for the gourmet and flower farms too.

We help each other and our more experienced players are always happy to share game tips and their expertise. We understand that it's a game and not a job, so we make sure that we play in a relaxed friendly atmosphere..squint.png

All adult and active friendly players level 30+ are welcome to join - to apply you just need to click the "apply" button on our co-op page or send message to layna74:)

I was with few other cooperatives before and left for some reasons. The co-op's atmosphere usually depends on the co-op's leader, we have Lisa B here as our best leader, so now I really recommend you to join WOWZA n Co. cooperative for fun and happy farming! 8)
Post edited by layna74 on

Comments

• edited 19.05.2015
    Howdy!

I also played with quite a few co-ops before and I agree with Layna - this one is really cool 8)
    Just the right balance of fun, competition and co-operation... and we are very well organized!

Terry
  • layna74layna74 Posts: 14
    edited 21.05.2015
    Actually Terry, one from many things that makes the co-op very cool is your jokes and your expertise sharing ^^
  • Arunakanavaje9CArunakanavaje9C Posts: 1
    edited 21.05.2015
    Hi,

Please add me in your team.

Regards
    Aruna
    edited 21.05.2015
    hi Aruna.. :) I'd love to add you but unfortunately we play on different server :(
  • Swetoo0ooSwetoo0oo Posts: 4
    edited 22.05.2015
    if you still want member..
    I would love join to your coop..
    edited 23.05.2015
    Hello Swetoo :) I've sent you message and invitation, it will be glad to have you as our team, thank you so much..
  • AmethystEyesAmethystEyes Posts: 37
    edited 13.06.2015
    Hi Layna,

Thanks so much for inviting me to join your co-op regardless of my lvl! I'm so really looking forward to get to know you guys :D

I also left the previous co-op I played with because I got the feeling that the members weren't getting on much and practically nothing was done 8| but I get the great feeling that this one will be just right xD
    edited 13.06.2015
    You're so much welcome, Amethyst, it will be glad to have you as our team !^^
  • andre516andre516 Posts: 1
    edited 15.06.2015
    hi still this co-op is a nice and good co-op . just tank the best people in this one co-op layna, terry farmer,lisa,ed wo and seuzie

this co-op is not :thumbdown: its :thumbsup:

we are tunbsup :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hi guests you can join we are looking for some ask layna if you wane join
    edited 19.06.2015
    You are absolutely right, Andre ^^

And for all happy farmers, we still need more members here, so, don't miss it !8)
  • Ed Wo2Ed Wo2 Posts: 2
    edited 26.06.2015
    Will complete the Recruitment Lvl 15 in half an hour. Anyone interested?
  • Adekate (INT1)Adekate (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    edited 26.06.2015
    I just joined this great co-op recently and have already learnt so much!!! 8) Why don't you join too we have just finished a research that allows more members so join us..... You wont be sorry :D
  • Swetoo0ooSwetoo0oo Posts: 4
    edited 26.06.2015
    Hello ..
    It's really good group ..
    They also give you good advice daily ..
    If they were not an organized group ..
    Or that your group lazy ..
    You better regulate us ..
    To feel the pleasure of playing really
  • Ed Wo2Ed Wo2 Posts: 2
    edited 28.06.2015
    We are currently cooperative rank 40.
    edited 01.07.2015
    And we are a very 'rock climbing' cooperative, won't be long we'll go to rank 39 :love:

at this time we just have only 2 empty slots for new members, we're still looking for an adult and active happy farmer, prefer at level 30+, so come and join us ! 8)
  • miilko2miilko2 Posts: 2
    edited 05.07.2015
    I would like to join its sounds like my team reading the replies
    edited 05.07.2015
    I'd love to, Miilko.. but unfortunately we have different server :(
  • andre68 (INT1)andre68 (INT1) Posts: 1
    edited 06.07.2015
    layna can i join lisa sads i can join if iam agen online

please this co-op i like this one its hard to look for good co-op
  • Lisa B. (INT1)Lisa B. (INT1) Posts: 8
    edited 30.12.2015
    Howdy Farmers love

After a few rather unfortunate cases (tiring behaviour issues), we have revised our "age policy" and don't accept/keep 8-9 year-olds anymore :huh:

We have a great team of cooperating players at the moment and here's just to give you a hint of what you can expect and whether you will fit in well in Wowza n Co.:

- We are a group of mostly adult and daily-active players, who also like the opportunity to socialize in the chat a bit

- We do care about achievements and rankings, but to a reasonable extent as we all have real lives that sometimes become very busy - that's why we stick to projects that don't require extra efforts from players. We are doing pretty well and soon will go up to position 38 in the ranks  o:)

- As we still have a few researches left and we want to do them, we appreciate members who want to play and want to play in a co-operative (i.e. also want to contribute in addition to taking advantage of playing in a co-op). We have a dollars donation scheme, collecting now towards researches and in the future towards Championships boosters, and it is not a problem for all our members to donate their minimum (which is very little and between 2,000-15,000 dollars daily or 20,000-100,000 weekly depending on the player's level), though most donate more and much more, and contribute researchers from time to time. Gold donations are voluntary at the moment.

- As for advantages of playing in Wowza n Co., all Main Farm researches done, only one Gourmet Products research left, as well as a few Gourmet Recipes and Flower Farm researches to do; one of our members sends out heads-up messages about changes and new features coming into the game; we send notifications when new events (especially the Architect) arrive; another member sends out tips and useful advice about playing the game, there is always someone around to help and give advice to the less experienced players ... all in all, we make each others lives easier and playing the game more enjoyable 8)

4 vacancies at the moment, so feel free to contact me (Lisa B.) about joining us ^^

Happy farming!
    Lisa

P.S. I am very sorry, but due to technical issues we are able to accept only players who play on the international server :S
    Post edited by Lisa B. (INT1) on
  • lyn7 (INT1)lyn7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    edited 12.07.2015
    I have been in this co-op for a relatively short time but have found it to be a friendly, efficient and helpful group. Well organized and active without being overbearing or pushy with good communications and clear goals.
  • WinningHarryWinningHarry Posts: 21
    edited 12.07.2015
    wats ur coop ranking
    edited 12.07.2015
    hi Harry :) our co-op is ranks 39 for now, but we are a very 'rock climbing' cooperative, won't be long we'll go to rank 38 :love:
    edited 25.07.2015
    Howdy Farmers :)

we've ranked up to 38 about two weeks ago, and we are approaching rank 37 now, we are fast ( and furious ? :D ) but we always play in a relaxed friendly atmosphere..^^, so what are you waiting for ? come and join us !8)
  • KianDKianD Posts: 1
    edited 26.07.2015
    Would
    like to join!
    edited 30.07.2015
    hi Kian :) i'd really love to, but unfortunately we play on different server :(
  • Lisa B. (INT1)Lisa B. (INT1) Posts: 8
    edited 30.12.2015
    Howdy again

Just to give some current news about the co-op ....

After a few-week break (thank you, Terry, for taking care of everything!) I'm back to "leadership", which is basically organizing things for the co-op and coordinating co-op activities.

We are very sorry that Layna left the game because of her studies and increasingly busy real life :huh: , so at the moment players who would like to join can contact me (Lisa B.) and when we find a new permanent recruiter, we will let you know.

We are very happy to announce that we are ranked 36 at the moment and it looks that soon we'll reach rank 35 - Wowza! It's especially great because we don't push any tough projects that require planting or producing anything just because of the project and we don't even notice that we do them 8)

I'm even more happy to announce that we do better and better in the Co-op Championships and we finished the last one with 14 mln RPs and ranked 17 ^^ Everyone plays missions as much as they can and want, but we all improve our strategies and have more and more real Mission-Champions in our co-op! D

We have a few vacancies at the moment and doing 2 more recruitment researches, so new members are very welcome. Get in touch if you are on the international (www) server, level 40+, friendly and respectful, reasonably active (we don't kick players who go on holidays and don't play for a couple of weeks), happy to contribute researchers and donate (for more details, see my previous comment).

Lisa
    Post edited by Lisa B. (INT1) on
  • edited 27.08.2015
    Howdy :D

Still a few vacancies left, so active friendly players wanted!

If you'd like to join, contact me (Terry Farmer) or Lisa B. on the international server (www1).

Cheers,
    Terry
  • edited 06.09.2015
    Howdy  :)

A little update ... we are ranked 33 now. We did very well during the last championships too  B)

All our members are active (daily, though it is OK to take a few-days break from time to time) and we all like playing the game - I think this is the secret to our success   ;)

We are looking for similar players to join us - friendly, active, and for whom contributing a researcher from time to time is not a problem (we still have a few researches left and working on them). We like playing missions and have a very strong team here, so we appreciate players who also like and are good at playing missions. Most importantly, we do not see playing as working - it is a free time activity and should be fun and entertaining, so no pushing, no pressure and no-one gets bossy here. We do not play for the co-op - we play in a co-op because we can benefit a lot more from the game playing together.

Happy farming!
    Terry

NOTE: Layna74 is on a longer break from the game due to her studies, so contact me (Terry Farmer) about joining us. Thank you.
  • Howdy  :)

Just a little update on our co-op ...  

In the last championships we finished in top 10 playing with only 28 members - Wowza!  B)
    We are going to do it from time to time ;)

Climbing up the ranks and yet enjoying a relaxed gameplay - we are ranked 32 now and steadily getting closer to position 31, which is a great progress since May when we were ranked 41 just after the merger  ;)

A few vacancies at the moment - we are looking for active friendly players level 50+ who like playing missions as this is the kind of players we have in our co-op now.

If interested in joining, please contact me (Terry Farmer) on the International  server!

Happy farming!
    Terry
  • Go Go Go Wowza  ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file