Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Length & Frequency of Coop Championship

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I too like to save up my resources for one be "all out and out' monthly CC.  I know we have been getting mystery boxes that have some of the needed special seeds and seaweed humus/feed (resources needed for the CC), but it is not enough.  And not everyone can afford the WOF to get the added special seeds.  With all the back to back events and frequent CC's, my resources get expended as fast as I get them without reserve time to stockpile them in time for the next event.  So I truly hope the Team hears us! :D<3

Oh yeah they heard us !! 

First of all they closed the discussion so that the thread, the vote and all the comments will soon fall into oblivion with all the other forgotten discussions full of protests against the bullying we have to take from GGS

Then they have come up with a catchy idea to design a new deco ( yep, nothing less than a decoration  LOL) for the LOOKS of our beloved farms hehe, sure they make lots of people happy with a little lovely deco...... notice they had to consult with their lawyers first to be able to open the competition

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hey want to know whats the decision about the co-op challenge will u guys know about how many CCS we have to play now as we vote for 1 do u think its accepted or not.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I have a question regarding the foodtruck
    - Im level 180+ - my friend is level 69 - how come, he didn't get to pick what level he wants to play? - automatically he starts at level 3 - whereas I had the option of choosing the level I wanted.?
    This means, that he will never collect the 1960 carrots needed, much too small farm - what's the idea here?

I have suggested that he ignores it - gives little meaning he should plant alot of sideplants, donate those - among other stuff - but never have a chance of collecting the carrots, without buying them for Gold.
    Is it a new gamestrategy trying to stop new players from joining, or has it always been like that ?(I have only been playing for a year or so - so really don't know) 
    -didah
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    If u had competed it before (which I havet yet), then u automatically start at level 3. No matter what. The same with the one of the flower farm.

Once u have competed it u can choose level.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    If u had competed it before (which I havet yet), then u automatically start at level 3. No matter what. The same with the one of the flower farm.

I must say, you know all Tinzen - thanks - How come you don't apply for modstatus here...often you seem to know more, than the ones (not) answering us here:wink: :-)

It doesn't really make sense though, that a very small account needs to 'pay to finish-to be able to choose next time' - but that's not your fault - just another rip-off trick. 
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 01.02.2018

Yes, as I understand it you have to finish the level and place the dec on your farm and in the dec tower.  I did this with the Food Truck and now have 5 levels available to me.  Not bothering with the Wedding Planner though.

I must say, you know all Tinzen - thanks - How come you don't apply for modstatus here...often you seem to know more, than the ones (not) answering us here:wink: :-)

It doesn't really make sense though, that a very small account needs to 'pay to finish-to be able to choose next time' - but that's not your fault - just another rip-off trick. 
    I could easily find a few who is more quailfied as mod than me - I just read and comments on whatever I find intersting. And learn because of that.

I havent been doing much in themed events in the last few years, mainly because there keeps comming more and more, that gets in the way for that.
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309

Xcution INT1Xcution (INT1) Posts: 193
    Hey want to know whats the decision about the co-op challenge will u guys know about how many CCS we have to play now as we vote for 1 do u think its accepted or not.
    Cli (AU1) said:
    We just have to wait for the Team's decision concerning reducing the CC's to once a month.  You know even if it is every 3.5 weeks it will be okay, it is just that every 2 wks is just way too much.  I remember when the CC's were every other month which gave us about 2 months to stockpile our resources. B)
    Every 3 months. And that was before it was chaned into the way it work today, where u can close a mission early.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611

We were told that on the regular events too, but several of our lower level farm members still cannot choose levels even after completing the same event (such as the camping one) multiple times.
  • If u had competed it before (which I havet yet), then u automatically start at level 3. No matter what. The same with the one of the flower farm.

We were told that on the regular events too, but several of our lower level farm members still cannot choose levels even after completing the same event (such as the camping one) multiple times.

What level are they at?

Pickle

Sorry I appreciate you addressed your post at Tinzen but could I just ask if your members have actually placed the dec they earned from the events they've completed on their farms and clicked on them in the decoration tower.  
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Yes, one of them has finished level 3 camping event twice, both decos are placed and show in the tower. Has also finished and placed deco from level 1 in the Asia event.
    Not able to choose level in either of them.
    I wonder if it is because her farm is only at level 64, as the other has a higher level farm and has been able to choose once (but not the next time around).
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Sorry I appreciate you addressed your post at Tinzen but could I just ask if your members have actually placed the dec they earned from the events they've completed on their farms and clicked on them in the decoration tower.  
    Mine are both in the tower.
  • Well, you can see how much they listened to us.  Another Coop Championship starts tomorrow.  We should all refuse to participate and move a few coops back to rookie status.  I doubt it would do much good, but I would feel better about it.

We're letting ourselves fall slowly to the bottom ... even looking at the countdown clock is depressing.
  • ManiB (US1)ManiB (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Stop the constant Coopchas for cryin' out loud! What's so hard to understand???? We don't want them. We don't like them (anymore). You're talking all the fun out that kind of event.  Get back to a monthly schedule---how many times do the players have to say this?  Pfftttttttt! (insert angry face here). 
    edited 04.02.2018
    Cli (AU1) said:
    I think this CC had already been planned, but maybe the next one will be then planned for 1 or two months intervals like it was two years ago.
    Two years ago, it was still quarterly, I think. Ideal schedule. Then it rapidly escalated in frequency. We had time to restock and were eager beavers.  The only way they'll change it is if gold buying drops off, and I don't see that happening.  It would be great if all the Coops, and I mean ALL Coops, agreed to play only the first CC of each month.  Gold buyers and non-gold buyers alike, all playing just the first CC of the month.  That would certainly change things.  Even if the top Coops wanted to do this, they wouldn't unless everyone else was on board.  I don't think the top scorers enjoy it anymore.  I know our coop gets a few visitor members every CC just to take a break without letting down their coops.
    Hey what happen with the poll about cc the icon showing 18 hours of next cc again 
    I asked about this info from time to time but u didn't tell about the c
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I'm all for that once a month idea artful but the problem is there will still be that small handful of coops that would see it as an opportunity to grab top spot with minimal effort. The usual handful of coops vying for top spot will see it and the competition would start up all over......and GGS wins again. They are preying on competitive players to compete regardless of the frequency and unfortunately as long as gold sales continue to be high it will never be changed. I doubt they even care about the petition.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 04.02.2018
    You have to finish an event at LEVEL 3 difficulty, to be able to choose. Finishing the event at level 1 or level 2 does not help. So, low levels first get event at level 1. At certain level they will get event at level 2 and 3. Only then, when they finish it, they can choose. For example, hint of havai will first show up at level 1 for players with level 14 or higher. When they reach level 28, the event will run at level 2. Level 3 will show up at level 36. So only after level 36 they can choose if they finish level 3 sucessfuly.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I can tell You I wont be putting much effort into this championship.    :#  
  • Hi

They are literally "gamed out"
    Its been never ending events. People are loosing interest and walking away. Finding other things to do besides being on Big Farm all the time. Turning their computers off and enjoying other aspects of their life that they had ignored for too long.

A blessing in disguise for many loyal players.

How do I know as a low level player?

Because i'm leading a very small coop on INT1.They put me there to lead. Cause I don't stress.
    And neither am I too shy to express my feelings.

We have only 6 coop members. Yet we always end high in the rankings be it a Coop Challenge or Hard Worker Event. Im there to motivate them while leading at the same time with my little farm which cant really help much.

Our highest level player has indicated to me he is not playing the next Coop Challenge which starts minutes after the Coop Hard Worker Event is over. He says he cant do it anymore. Just does not have the energy or will or motivation for these constant never ending things anymore.

He says hes woken up and smelt the roses.

Im sad for me and the Coop but happy for him.
    I think I understand.

Thank You
    Wu

Most in my coop feels about the time....ALWAYS something to do.....Why not up it down to 2-3 things a time? Like in the "old" days?

I know, that they say, that its not ment to play in everything, but I do belive, that many tries to do so.
    Well, you can see how much they listened to us.  Another Coop Championship starts tomorrow.  We should all refuse to participate and move a few coops back to rookie status.  I doubt it would do much good, but I would feel better about it.

If u do belive, that they will listen to us just minutes after some random vote. Yes, RANDOM - because its not an offical one - then u are badly mistaken. Also because the feb. shuelde have been worked on for a long time (got out about a week ago).

They need to have it up on a meeting - or more - first before they can do anything about it, so give it a few months.

Things doesnt change from 1 minute to another, its something that takes planning and time to do.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    We're letting ourselves fall slowly to the bottom ... even looking at the countdown clock is depressing.
    How right you are artful :( depression city in my coop 
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    in my co.op it has been decided to do one cc by month
    others will totally be ignored : one apple mission a day to complete daily tasks ant that's all folks
    edited 04.02.2018

My co-op also has had enough.  I’ve recently lost three long term members, one to play solo and the other two leaving the game altogether. I’m now concerned because another long term active player has a red dot by his name.  On top of all the events, we have had to put up with a constant barrage of village challenges which we have tried to lose but end up winning so I have now had to tell my remaining members to ignore as many baskets as possible. I can’t remember the last time we were able to just enjoy doing a co-op project and I can no longer keep on top of my special seeds stocks.  I actually get quite angry when that blasted CC countdown clock appears at the top of my screen and I’m afraid it won’t be long before I throw in the towel and move on to another game.  GGS are making the decision easy for me because they are breaking up my Big Farm family.  If I lose anymore of my lovely members I’ll have no reason to log on.

Post edited by Val C (GB1) on
  • My co-op also has had enough.  I’ve recently lost three long term members, one to play solo and the other two leaving the game altogether. I’m now concerned because another long term active player has a red dot by his name.  On top of all the events, we have had to put up with a constant barrage of village challenges which we have tried to lose but end up winning so I have now had to tell my remaining members to ignore as many baskets as possible. I can’t remember the last time we were able to just enjoy doing a co-op project and I can no longer keep on top of my special seeds stocks.  I actually get quite angry when that blasted CC countdown clock appears at the top of my screen and I’m afraid it won’t be long before I throw in the towel and move on to another game.  GGS are making the decision easy for me because they are breaking up my Big Farm family.  With my lovely members leaving I’ll have no reason to log on.

I agree and sympathize completely, it's getting tedious now. I know GGS have other games on the go and this one is old now by online game standards. I wonder are they flogging this soon to be dead horse for all it's worth just to squeeze the players for all they can until they finally throw in the towel?  Would anyone else on here play another GGS game after this kind of treatment? 

Another Championship anyone? For me it's no thanks. Keep it.
Sign In to comment.