Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Praise: i love this game

Comments

• edited 17.08.2015
    Everything on big farm is my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Farmer21Golden @ en 1
  • edited 12.09.2016
    got to love the artwork and animals
    Post edited by Graycat Ashes S (US1) on
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,499
    edited 17.08.2015
    I love a lot of things about Big Farm but I would have to say my favorite thing is that the crops don't wilt if you can't collect them on time! :D

Success Team is looking for new members! Click Here
  • Cookiie4meCookiie4me Posts: 655
    edited 17.08.2015
    I live on a real farm, we raise goats & ducks, and I am so happy breeding ducks & goats on Big Farm is sooooooo much cleaner than in real life!!!!! :D
    cookie_edit_zpsb7yjvnkr.png
    Cookiie4me @ us 1
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,553
    edited 18.08.2015
    I love spending/wasting my day clicking away aimlessly while listening to cows and chickens. ;)
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 18.08.2015
    I like complexity, richness, variety and flexibility of the game. There's nearly always something interesting to do, many different routes to take, styles to play, and yet the game suffers no damage when you just don't have time for a few days to fuss around. You come back after the break and continue playing as if nothing happened. Just a great game for many different players.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 18.08.2015
    I like planning my farms, spending dollars (mostly when Greta arrives...)
    Maybe the best part is just planning and reorganizing again and again ;)

• hayleigh10hayleigh10 Posts: 2
    edited 18.08.2015
    Hi,everybody thanks for replying.:)
    Hayleigh
  • edited 18.08.2015
    I love that there are so many things to do and so many different opportunities to make
    Beatrizgirl8 @ au 1
  • Pipperchen (IN1)Pipperchen (IN1) Posts: 35
    edited 18.08.2015
    Pandas looks pretty cute too, don't they? ;)
    graphics-panda-558001.gif
  • hayleigh10hayleigh10 Posts: 2
    edited 22.08.2015
    I agree

: )
    Hayleigh
  • I love Goodgame Big Farm!
    Kayla9player @ en 1
  • this game is so cool
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Yes it is, I like it too.
    Happy farming

• contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I too like BF. As mentioned by several above, I like the strategy that is needed to make the most of things. I enjoy growing my farms, maximizing things, figuring out "what's the best thing to do now"..etc etc. Are there things that drive me nuts?  Does GGS appear to have a 'who cares what the players think attitude", is it all about the GGS bottom line?..SURE, BUT you yourself make it fun or miserable. I do what I enjoy & leave the rest. Getting all in a tither over something about the game, what could be considered fair or unfair is silly to me. IT IS A GAME!!! GGS may be considered by some as right, wrong or indifferent..it's not life changing no matter what happens or doesn't happen..IT IS A GAME!!!..take it for what it's worth to you & leave the rest. Not that anyone cares what I think or how I do things, I still am going to throw my 2 cents worth in the pot. IT IS A GAME!!!..not a life changing event..Happy Farming & Good Luck to ALL...YEEHAW PARDS!!
  • dylan (AU1)dylan (AU1) Posts: 8
    edited 02.04.2016
    how many kids play this

this game is so weird

[Posts merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • I AlSo LovE ThiS GamE..!!

"Incase you haven't noticed, I'm weird. I'ma weirdo. I don't fit in and I don't want to fit in."
  • i also love this game.......
    big.jpg 16.7K
  • I real like the game :smiley:

I had played two and half years on the farm game. Step by step (more likely month by month) my timeline was great!

My flower farm is close to finished.  I have to change from simple house to tropical house on my flower farm. I think it would be around 2 or 3 times of tropical farm event. I can wait to get 'tropical farm event' as long as possible. I like my flower farm layout :)  because I create beautiful land. (below picture is my flower farm)

Soon or later I will starts working my other 2 farms.

I like the cycle in the farm game. First plant corns, then windmill, chicken coops, after that bakery and silo, etc.

So great to have trackers because it give boosted.

The marketplace and ship are little incomes but worth a lot to use the marketplace and ship. I am happy with the little incomes from the marketplace and ship.

The mostly I care is income. Few times I miss a day and my income is slow down. Few time I get sad when I get 'run out of time' or mistake clicking - for example I click 'box of soaps' instead of 'honey cream' for over night. If this happen I did not gain 777,500 dollar in one night. I set on my farm game to finishing time. I made some mistakes, but most of the times, I makes little mistakes for long times - the results are I'm happy :) .

I am still happy when I am not worry how fast I level up. I found the farm game is one of fastest leveling than other games, in the past, that I had played games.

When I plan something in the farm game is pretty hard.  I am not worry I can still catch up. Level up, events, upgrades and tasks hunter did changes my plans on my log for farm game.

I still love the game even though there is little problem.  Little problem did not hurt me and I am not worry.  ;)  I still love the game!!!

• level ups faster ^_^ n my friends in the coop are so polite :D its one of my fav. games n its at the tOP :D 
    Image result for funny motivational quotes
  • my duaa jan from kurdistan live in zaxo its good i love you big farm so much  :*<3  
  • this game is a good game and I hope there is more with it
  • teresateresa Posts: 1
    i love this game i have it on my 3ds
  • hello hope u like this game:p :)
  • I love this game <3  Lol!
  • Would like to learn more though

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,903
    Welcome to the forum @Cindy20 (US1) and Big Farm. You are in the right place to learn more about the game here on the forum. Check through the "Players ask Players" & "Tutorials and FAQ's" sections.
    This will help you with the game. https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/ :)
    I suggest you start here  https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/faq/

• eeeee   cool  games
Sign In to comment.