Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Unable to Upload Images to Forum

2»

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 26.06.2015
    I have added my own pictures, like screenshots, in my google account. Then just used copy / paste, when i wanted to add them in forum posts.
  • edited 26.06.2015
    Dara15 wrote: »
    I have added my own pictures, like screenshots, in my google account. Then just used copy / paste, when i wanted to add them in forum posts.

I have a Google account Dara, how do I do that? Thanks
  • sindri (IN1)sindri (IN1) Posts: 139
    edited 05.07.2015
    i want to insert gif in signature.. i tried but upload failed can any body tell me... even size of the gif file is 40kb..
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 05.07.2015
    sindri6 wrote: »
    i want to insert gif in signature.. i tried but upload failed can any body tell me... even size of the gif file is 40kb..

Uploads have been disabled recently by admin. What you need to do is upload your picture to another site, any free hosting site will do (I use Photobucket) then you can copy paste the image into your signature.
    edited 05.07.2015
    ok let me try.. can u give me full address of the site?
    edited 05.07.2015
    sindri6 wrote: »
    ok let me try.. can u give me full address of the site?

The one I use is photobucket.com but you can google - free image hosting - and you will find several that work just as well. ^^
    edited 05.07.2015
    on google how?? i uploaded the image in google.. now i m trying to give the link in signature bt message is invalid file
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 05.07.2015
    Google is your friend. :)
    I make a search on the word "Photobucket" and get this result:
    https://www.google.dk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GIGM_enDK630DK630&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Photobucket
    The first hit was the right one: http://s1272.photobucket.com/
    edited 05.07.2015
    i uploaded the image in google.. now i m trying to give the link in signature bt message is invalid file

ha ha i have done it with the help of u people
    thanx Scissors nd brainnospamgame2

see my signature

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 05.07.2015
    Perfect!!! ... & you can just open the picture you want to use in Photobucket, right-click it & "copy image" and then paste that into your signature (or post) which is a bit easier than messing with the links... But you found a way, so all is good...Well done! :thumbup:
    edited 05.07.2015
    but ur horror man with scissor is gud
  • garden5garden5 Posts: 11
    edited 25.07.2015
    hii guys am unable to change avatar on my proflie when i upload pic then msg comes file upload fail :(
    plz help me regarding this
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 25.07.2015
    garden5 wrote: »
    hii guys am unable to change avatar on my proflie when i upload pic then msg comes file upload fail :(
    plz help me regarding this

At the moment you can't change your avatar. The option to upload images directly on the forum has been disabled...
    You can still upload images in posts by using an image upload service like photobucket or imgur and then paste the link given into your posts. Sadly this does not work for avatars..
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 10.08.2015
    I have an image to inquire about and I cannot attach it. Is something up?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 10.08.2015
    gavinfarms wrote: »
    I have an image to inquire about and I cannot attach it. Is something up?

Hi Gavin,

The upload function was disabled by admin, but posts #2 & #4 on this thread give you a couple of workarounds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file