Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

wipneus (NL1)wipneus (NL1) Posts: 5
edited 09.04.2020 in Most Discussed Topics
On day one I could search and find the Eggs...on day two it says...you already find 10 eggs.... but I know from other that they yet have find 20 eggs...day two day started all over again by searching....is there something wrong?

Please let me know....thanks for now
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• bdszabo (US1)bdszabo (US1) Posts: 12
    edited 02.04.2015
    TICKET SENT:
    Please describe what you have lost:

TIME, we have lost TIME on the event!
    YEAH, you changed the clock before day was up AND set out NO EGGS to collect for doing
    SO for Easter event! PLUS, 8 hours LESS (and maybe that will be EVERYDAY)

When was your account still in order?
    4/1/2015 4:00pm
    Attachment not found.
    When did you notice that something is missing from your account?
    4:15pm 4/1/2015

If there are any other important details you would like to mention, please enter them
    here;
    ALSO means the Chocolate bunnies we need will be a burden for us being short 8 hours
    today and / or EVERYDAY you shorten us 8 hours!
  • bengel2bengel2 Posts: 2
    edited 02.04.2015
    hi, the same happend here.. , not everyone in the coop has this problem..How is this possibel?
  • ArtmakerArtmaker Posts: 415
    edited 02.04.2015
    Yup, farms on uk, usa, and international servers. ONE worked fine. The other two say day 2 but have full baskets. Nothing to find.

Gotta love bugs. I think instead of eggs, we should look for little bugs. lol
  • hbmi (US1)hbmi (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 02.04.2015
    Mine is showing 8 days left already, how can that be when I just started today and it said 9 days when i started an hour or so ago?
    Anyone???
  • edited 02.04.2015
    I have the same problem of the eggs not appearing for day 2. Yes....I have cleared the cache, logged off and back on, reloaded the page and everything else I can think of. Please fix asap. thank you
  • wipneus (NL1)wipneus (NL1) Posts: 5
    edited 02.04.2015
    I didn't change anything here....but it is what you post in the picture....but I don't understand what you mention to say..... collecting eggs in combination with the chocolate bunny's I have to collect......

My account in the NL was still oke at 00:15 AM 4/2/2015 At 01:30 AM, I discovered it went wrong.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • elden68 (US1)elden68 (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 02.04.2015
    not working for me ---I started today with 9 days remaining then it went to 8 days remaing can not find an egg anywhere
  • roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    edited 02.04.2015
    We are experiencing the same problem in my co-op! We have 8 days to find 90 eggs!! how is this possible??
    I played mission well into the early morning and had no Easter Event . This morning at 10:15 am MST I had the Event and only 9 days to collect 100 eggs. Other members in c0-op having same issue.
    Will it be rectified? Will we have the correct amount of time to complete the mission?

AND... why are the eggs sooooo tiny!!!! Goodness I got eye strain from searching!! ROFL
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 02.04.2015
    Same issue here - done all the browser/flash cache clearing, Ctrl+5 etc - to no avail. I've sent a ticket to Support too; let's hope they can sort it quickly for us... I want my bunny bungalow! :D
    edited 02.04.2015
    Should we all send tickets to support? They will swamped with tickets!! maybe they will read these posts and do something about it!! I too want my bunny bungalow!!!
  • elevenlev (US1)elevenlev (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 02.04.2015
    I have the same problem. No way to earn the bunny bungalow deco if the eggs aren't refreshed... and even if they do appear for day two, there will only be 90 total. Bummer. :(
  • jjjjjjjjjjjj10jjjjjjjjjjjj10 Posts: 136
    edited 02.04.2015
    Hmm It saids day 2 of 10...So your saying that i have missed a day?? It came out last night. it is not even a day yet!!!! well just totaly sucks now. Cause i cannot get the Bunny Bungalow...;(
  • pjacpjac Posts: 9
    edited 02.04.2015
    The days left is 8+ days - meaning it is 8 full days plus whatever is left of the day before. So do not panic on that regard. However - I too am having problems with a full basket but have not collected any yet today. Hope this gets sorted out soon.
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 02.04.2015
    Since we missed a day on the US server of the spring event, how are we going to collect 100 eggs for the spring event deco?
  • jjjjjjjjjjjj10jjjjjjjjjjjj10 Posts: 136
    edited 02.04.2015
    Not happy.....
    X(
  • SharonGirl8SharonGirl8 Posts: 2
    edited 02.04.2015
    Ican't get any eggs
    have colored smoke from the houses kinda cool
    weird ghost looking people
  • ToxicAshe (US1)ToxicAshe (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 02.04.2015
    yep on us server.. tells me it is day two.. but i can not find eggs.. nor even if they were on my farm. it wouldn't let me add them.. tells me I have found them all for today yet still only at 10 eggs.
  • edited 02.04.2015
    having the same problem,cant collect for day 2. on au server
  • Barrkley (US1)Barrkley (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 02.04.2015
    Same here...now says 8 days. Found 9 eggs before had to go get groceries...came back few hours later now says 8 days and can't find 10th egg and have searched thoroughly with a magnifying glass. I am not only one in coop having this issue.

*update...found 10th egg, but still says 8 days.
  • jajawinnerjajawinner Posts: 3
    edited 02.04.2015
    Hello!

I am having a hard time locating the highlighted hidden eggs as part of this event. I had clicked to get a hint, but it took me to the airport, which is currently not in session and I cannot seem to get any hidden eggs.

Any help with this would be much appreciated! Thank you :)
  • ME14 (US1)ME14 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    edited 02.04.2015
    The very same thing is happening to me as well. This is so frustrating and it is my first Easter event
  • MelanieAntonio2MelanieAntonio2 Posts: 3
    edited 02.04.2015
    Hello :) I was having a difficult time to locate it as well...I found one in the stream...Keep looking around your farm...hope this helps and good luck!!

FYI...I just found out if you click the "hint" button, you use up gold coins...I was hoping to save my gold for something else and now I'm bummed :(...Still looking around the land...good luck!
  • Barrkley (US1)Barrkley (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 02.04.2015
    first easter event here too. Hope they fix it and give us all credit for the eggs and bunnies.
  • Hedggie (US1)Hedggie (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    edited 02.04.2015
    Same here. Started out with day 8. I want my bunny bungalow! You need to add a few days here GGS.
    edited 02.04.2015
    did u check the top of the lighthouse? the TREE up near the bridge near the wheat fields? near the Library??
  • robbo_02 (AU1)robbo_02 (AU1) Posts: 1
    edited 02.04.2015
    same thing happening to me as well
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 02.04.2015
    I would like to know this too, as I only got the start of the event this morning (when it first appeared) & collected the ten eggs for today, but it says "day 2 of 10" and I never had the chance to collect for day 1. :(
  • jajawinnerjajawinner Posts: 3
    edited 02.04.2015
    thank you!! I didn't realize they were all in the surroundings of the farm... I had my farm zoomed all the way out. That def helped me!
  • CcmoonCcmoon Posts: 1
    edited 02.04.2015
    I cant find colored eggs either ???
  • Cookiie4meCookiie4me Posts: 655
    edited 02.04.2015
    The eggs are TINY -- I mean it! Zoom your screen all the way in and slowwwly look over all the outlying areas. I found my eggs in the river, by the bridge, in and at the foot of trees, and the final one on my lighthouse. Look for colors -- the eggs are mostly green, blue and pink.
Sign In to comment.