Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 25.03.2018
    ok so from what I just read in the info section of the New Easter Flag, We are suppose to get the Flag for doing the Easter Egg Hunt , it says nothing bout having to get the chocolate Bunny's ect in order to get it, So this time I better get that Flag for doing the Easter Hunt , I am collecting the Chocolates as well, BUT I am not going to get to the 10k Mark that they always seem to want, No Clue how to even get that High when you only get items from 1 farm, it seems that I have to be a lot higher in Level in order to achieve that amount, I am a Low Level player , so far I think I am like 50s or 60s in Level, I wish everyone else luck in getting the new item for Easter from the chocolates even though I probably won't ever get it, oh well, :(
    P.S. OMG!!! I just found out I am now Level 70, Wow just Wow, was not expecting that nope, sorry bout that, Awesome though, :)
    If you click on the Easter Egg event in the parking area, you'll see the dialogue where you have to collect the chocolates in order to receive the flag and one of the decos.  The other deco is won if you collect 315 eggs.  You won't get the flag just for participating, I'm sorry to say.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • wolfiet (US1)wolfiet (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I'm not getting the Gifts That BF is sending through the Email 
  • SassyKat (US1)SassyKat (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    It says that there are supposed to be Easter Eggs to hunt from today on, but I have no wagon in the parking lot (or whatever you call it) and no eggs to be found. Mom had some on her farm but I have none. Where are the eggs?

If you click on the Easter Egg event in the parking area, you'll see the dialogue where you have to collect the chocolates in order to receive the flag and one of the decos.  The other deco is won if you collect 315 eggs.
    There is NO Easter Egg event in the parking area and NO eggs anywhere. So HOW do I get it to show up??? Wondering why everyone else has one and I don't :(.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    There is NO Easter Egg event in the parking area and NO eggs anywhere. So HOW do I get it to show up??? Wondering why everyone else has one and I don't :(.
    It could depend on your level, I think it will only appear for players level 16 and above, if you are not at that level that could be why you do not have it.

If you click on the Easter Egg event in the parking area, you'll see the dialogue where you have to collect the chocolates in order to receive the flag and one of the decos.  The other deco is won if you collect 315 eggs.
    My comments were to another player regarding something else.  I think ninjahuman is correct in that your level may not be high enough yet for this event.
  • Jeanette89 (SKN1)Jeanette89 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 18
    Think it will come later today, as the event first started after 12.00 CET Yesterday.

• PaleDawn (US1)PaleDawn (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    My problem is that i cannot log back into game, after Maintenance...it is stuck on Loading Game Assest's...i keep trying to to refresh..and sometimes get Log in screen, put it keeps sticking on Loading Screen, Help i need back in.. i have re-started, defraq'd, re-started again...it still wont let me into game
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 26.03.2018
    ok so from what I just read in the info section of the New Easter Flag, We are suppose to get the Flag for doing the Easter Egg Hunt , it says nothing bout having to get the chocolate Bunny's ect in order to get it, So this time I better get that Flag for doing the Easter Hunt , I am collecting the Chocolates as well, BUT I am not going to get to the 10k Mark that they always seem to want, No Clue how to even get that High when you only get items from 1 farm, it seems that I have to be a lot higher in Level in order to achieve that amount, I am a Low Level player , so far I think I am like 50s or 60s in Level, I wish everyone else luck in getting the new item for Easter from the chocolates even though I probably won't ever get it, oh well, :(
    P.S. OMG!!! I just found out I am now Level 70, Wow just Wow, was not expecting that nope, sorry bout that, Awesome though, :)
    I see the exact opposite of what you are saying..

my event says to collect chocolate to get the flag, and that finding the candies has nothing to do with it.

I will edit this post with a pic.

edit: If the flag appeared under the Hard Work Reward section then it would be for finding the candies, but it is under the Find the Chocolates! reward tab.

@Blue Denim (US1)

You cannot see my mouse but you can see the window pop up that says info in the first pic, that is what my mouse clicked on.

Yup I see it , BUT at the same time it says this> Only the most degg-icated ( Egg Hunters) can degg-orate their farm with this eggsclusive flag.
    now when I read that I see nothing bout chocolates, I see EGG HUNTERS, so the flag is in the wrong spot in My opinion, if it is only for the chocolates, then it should say so, but thanks for the info just the same.
    P.S. what level do you have to be in order to get the 10k plus they want for that other décor anyway? I have tried many different plants in My Gardens but not sure which ones would warrant high enough in points to even get to 10k.
  • Sunflowers get you 200 points each at a 100% level, I have to get 10600 which means over 1000 a day, I didn't get that many yesterday, so I probably already failed.  Just like the eggs, I hunted and hunted and compared each spot on the map but still didn't get all the eggs.  I spent several hours on it but there is no way I would be able to spend that amount of time on future days, it was just a nonbusy Sunday exception. Look at http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/easter.htm to find maps of possible places and lists of amounts of drops you get from crops and buildings
    Sunflowers get you 200 points each at a 100% level, I have to get 10600 which means over 1000 a day, I didn't get that many yesterday, so I probably already failed.  Just like the eggs, I hunted and hunted and compared each spot on the map but still didn't get all the eggs.  I spent several hours on it but there is no way I would be able to spend that amount of time on future days, it was just a nonbusy Sunday exception. Look at http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/easter.htm to find maps of possible places and lists of amounts of drops you get from crops and buildings
    some of the eggs I found were hiding in non-traditional places so they won't all be on the map. 
  • THANK YOU for making the eggs a little easier to find (bigger).  
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I've got three on different farms I can't find.  Been trying for three hours.
    edited 27.03.2018
    Sunflowers get you 200 points each at a 100% level, I have to get 10600 which means over 1000 a day, I didn't get that many yesterday, so I probably already failed.  Just like the eggs, I hunted and hunted and compared each spot on the map but still didn't get all the eggs.  I spent several hours on it but there is no way I would be able to spend that amount of time on future days, it was just a nonbusy Sunday exception. Look at http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/easter.htm to find maps of possible places and lists of amounts of drops you get from crops and buildings

I am in the same boat when it comes to the Gardens, most of the time I do ok with finding the Eggs though, but I can never seem to get to the 10k they always seem to want, the most I have ever gotten to is 2k if that, :( , according to that chart I need 10,400.for My Level which I just got to 70, But I never seem to get even halfway to that number, good luck to those who do , more power to ya.
    P.S. thanks for the info bout the Sunflower's, I will try that, much appreciated.
    I've got three on different farms I can't find.  Been trying for three hours.

Sorry to hear or see that, I know what it is like to try and find them for hours on end, Even with a Magnifying glass, you just got to make sure you look around the tree's , the bushes, and the buildings, cause they are real sneaky that way, good luck , hope you find them.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 27.03.2018

Yup I see it , BUT at the same time it says this> Only the most degg-icated ( Egg Hunters) can degg-orate their farm with this eggsclusive flag.
    now when I read that I see nothing bout chocolates, I see EGG HUNTERS, so the flag is in the wrong spot in My opinion, if it is only for the chocolates, then it should say so, but thanks for the info just the same.
    P.S. what level do you have to be in order to get the 10k plus they want for that other décor anyway? I have tried many different plants in My Gardens but not sure which ones would warrant high enough in points to even get to 10k.
    what you are reading is the description you find on any decoration or flag, it literally never means anything of significance, that part of text is ALWAYS for fluff and never for mechanics of the game.

That is a tip for you, the description of any decoration or flag or skin or otherwise is always fluff, it never MEANS anything of significance to you or your game. So do not be confused by it, you can ignore it if it will only confuse you, because it means nothing and it is only there for "flavor" put there by the artist.

also, the amount of chocolate you need increases the higher level you are... so... once you get to a level that you feel you will be able to get 10k chocolates... it will probably ask you for 20k chocolates at that time. If you are level 57-79 it will ask you for 10,700 chocolates... if you are level 80-99 it will ask for ~12k.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on

what you are reading is the description you find on any decoration or flag, it literally never means anything of significance, that part of text is ALWAYS for fluff and never for mechanics of the game.

That is a tip for you, the description of any decoration or flag or skin or otherwise is always fluff, it never MEANS anything of significance to you or your game. So do not be confused by it, you can ignore it if it will only confuse you, because it means nothing and it is only there for "flavor" put there by the artist.

also, the amount of chocolate you need increases the higher level you are... so... once you get to a level that you feel you will be able to get 10k chocolates... it will probably ask you for 20k chocolates at that time. If you are level 57-79 it will ask you for 10,700 chocolates... if you are level 80-99 it will ask for ~12k.

I just got to Level 70, and it is asking Me for 10,400. so I am trying My best to get that many, but thanks for the info.
    edited 27.03.2018
    The easiest way I have found to make that 10K in a hurry is to make alot of wildflowers, short run pigs and cows, chicken of course and lots of feed, and always run long run wheat when you walk away and long run cow feed as well.  Long run cows and pigs when you walk away also.  Make continuous fertilizer and hummus, and keep your orchards going too.  All this is on the main farm.  I can't always just make wildflowers but I do when the spot is open and I don't need anything else.  4,545 is the amount of chocolate I have collected already.  I need 10, 700 and we still have 7 days to go.
  • I need 20k chocolates, at level 175; I do as Suzy does, growing fast stuff while on, some violets on 5 fields. Do orchards, long stuff while away, this method works for most events that are similar.
    It could depend on your level, I think it will only appear for players level 16 and above, if you are not at that level that could be why you do not have it.

NOW it shows up. Problem is, even if I find every single egg every day, there is no possible way to get all 315. Not fair. If you are going to have someone locked out for half the time, then either don't do it at all or give them an extra however many days so we have the same chance everyone else does.
  • These eggs are as bad as the balloons. 
    A light blue egg, snuggly hugging a bridge in the water. 

Yeesh. I don't have bad eyes but that was a struggle.  :s
    Got the deco for collecting the chocolate.  Far too many hours spent on here to do it though.  I could have finished at the last day and done it in a longer time but I want to get off here and take a break from farming.  So, I will be checking in to get the eggs and take breaks otherwise.

• msvideoup (US1)msvideoup (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 29.03.2018
    That memory school teacher sure don't like that Easter George. Bit the head right off of him, maybe he thought he was made out of chocolate. So no I have a headless george on my co-op farm. hope the headless horseman dont get jealous. lol
    That memory school teacher sure don't like that Easter George. Bit the head right off of him, maybe he thought he was made out of chocolate. So no I have a headless george on my co-op farm. hope the headless horseman dont get jealous. lol
    Poor old Headless George.  Love it!
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    THANK YOU for making the eggs a little easier to find (bigger).  
    I second this!!! Thanks for bigger eggs!!  :D:D:D

Also, I want to ask when the next "day" starts for the easter egg hunt, because the bigfarm-timer at the top says 4:30 (am) but i still have the filled baskets from yesterday (Im downunder and got 2:30pm now, found yesterday's eggs about 12 hours ago... anyhow since im on uk server the farmday should restart with uk time..shouldn't it..?)
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Mine re-starts around 14:00 CET.
    My George is headless too.  :D
  • I hunted and hunted for the eggs in the horse training section, they are always the easiest, but today no matter how long I looked I am missing 2.  I went over every bush and rock area with a fine tooth curser, but no go.  One thing I did discover was that those rock looking things in the right hand side are actually animals lol   I laugh when they ask about graphics in surveys, I am sure those tiny blobs outside the chicken coop are chickens but maybe they are extra large eggs.
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    I hunted and hunted for the eggs in the horse training section, they are always the easiest, but today no matter how long I looked I am missing 2.  I went over every bush and rock area with a fine tooth curser, but no go.  One thing I did discover was that those rock looking things in the right hand side are actually animals lol   I laugh when they ask about graphics in surveys, I am sure those tiny blobs outside the chicken coop are chickens but maybe they are extra large eggs.
    if i struggle, i always zoom in the window with the game(not in-game zooming, but browser zooming, or in that external flash player). two zooms are enough. the farm becomes pixelated, but eggs are nice and smooth, and easy to find. when i zoom, the edges are out of the picture, so i check them first without browser zoom. then i zoom and i get with arrows(keyboard arrows) to the very corner(i always start at the bottom, because the top corner is sky-no eggs), and then i just go from left to right with arrows, then three clicks up, and again right to left. it is more time consuming, but pretty accurate... though less fun than ordinary searching :D
    Gotta hand it to GGS, they did a good job of hiding eggs, lol.
Sign In to comment.