Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 27.05.2017
    started half hour ago here, didnt see mention of it anywhere
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @artful (US1)

We were also unaware that the event was pending.
    However, it literally started 17 minutes before you posted, so you haven't lost much time  :D
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Rowdy Rac said:
    @artful (US1)

We were also unaware that the event was pending.
    However, it literally started 17 minutes before you posted, so you haven't lost much time  :D
    They certainly keep you on your toes, don't they RR?
    Adding, if the "next day" begins when it's supposed to, once again, we'll have a short first day.  What the heck is going on at GGS?  Is anyone in charge over there?  LOL!
    I don't have a definitive answer for you regarding the changeover time, apart from saying that these events usually tended to start midnight CEST  (in Germany, that is).

However, today it started 2pm CEST so if it does indeed reset after 24 hours, it will not follow the usual pattern for US1 either, and, to the best of my understanding of these confusing time differences, that should be to your advantage ?
    Rowdy Rac said:
    I don't have a definitive answer for you regarding the changeover time, apart from saying that these events usually tended to start midnight CEST  (in Germany, that is).

However, today it started 2pm CEST so if it does indeed reset after 24 hours, it will not follow the usual pattern for US1 either, and, to the best of my understanding of these confusing time differences, that should be to your advantage ?
    The last hunt started at 6PM Eastern, and reset every 24 hours like we had been begging them. Apparently, that joy was to be short lived. If it resets at 6pm, a lot of people will have a short first day.  If it resets 24 hours after the start, it won't be to bad. :)

In the meantime, I'll go make a cuppa, pull up a chair, and wait for the folks in Mountain and Pacific times zones to discover the news.  LOL!
  • I'm no longer in a coop, does this mean I won't be able to earn the candy pond deco?
    I'm no longer in a coop, does this mean I won't be able to earn the candy pond deco?
    I don't know why you couldn't.
    I'm no longer in a coop, does this mean I won't be able to earn the candy pond deco?
    If you're concerned that you can't access the Village, don't be.  You can still search there.
  • Thank you, Without the tab on the right I wasn't sure. I found it!
     B) 
    Here's an odd one -- candy on top of Oleg.  (As if he didn't have enough to deal with this week.)
  • im kinda glad i dont do the candy event lol 
    theres so much to do now at least everyone has a choice of events and stuff to do

searching games arnt really my thing especially now they seem to be on every map we have takes forever and a day, but there are people who absolutely love these :)

and yep i feel soooo sorry for oleg  lol ;)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I was hoping that the decos for the Candy Hunt Event would include Village Happiness....oh well, I will let Greta break them down so my other Village happy decos can be upgraded more.
    I was hoping that the decos for the Candy Hunt Event would include Village Happiness....oh well, I will let Greta break them down so my other Village happy decos can be upgraded more.
    That surprised me, too, FarmerCli.  Seems to me that every new deco should include VHP now.  Methinks they rushed this thing through.
  • How can INT server players get the final reward (315) if goodgame only give 8 days for our server? 
  • Its.a.game.
    Don't.let.it.control.your.life.

Seriously........surely...common

@LSB_TTS (INT1)

My counter on the INT1 server shows 234 hours and some odd minutes, which translates to 9.75 days.
    Your counter shows something different ?
  • Rowdy Rac said:
    @LSB_TTS (INT1)

My counter on the INT1 server shows 234 hours and some odd minutes, which translates to 9.75 days.
    Your counter shows something different ?
    Sorry was a joke since last time our server got two less days than everyone else :) 
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Was anyone else unaware that the Candy Hunt has started?  I thought they had corrected the hunts so that they started 6pm Eastern like last time.  But, either I was asleep at the wheel, or it started sometime in the night when we were sleeping.  Oy, vey.
    I do not know about the other events, but the candy hunt might be a bit special one. Since I have been playing the candy hunt has always been run exactly for 10 days preceding the candy farm, and since the islands starting time has changed to 3pm CET it kinda makes sense that the candy hunt started at 3pm CET.
    Was anyone else unaware that the Candy Hunt has started?  I thought they had corrected the hunts so that they started 6pm Eastern like last time.  But, either I was asleep at the wheel, or it started sometime in the night when we were sleeping.  Oy, vey.
    I do not know about the other events, but the candy hunt might be a bit special one. Since I have been playing the candy hunt has always been run exactly for 10 days preceding the candy farm, and since the islands starting time has changed to 3pm CET it kinda makes sense that the candy hunt started at 3pm CET.
    You might be right, Mia111,as to what happened, but (1) we generally get an announcement so we know when it's going to start, and (2) they FINALLY changed the hunt event times on the US server to begin at 6pm and give us a full 24 hours on the first day.  Now they messed it up again. :)
  • 235 hrs to go at INT. mission impossible again.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    235 hours is over 9 days - can't see a problem with you finishing
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Why didn't the new day start today?  When the new day starts at 7-30am SA time the candy hunt is still on day 1. 

What has happened to day 2?
    Why didn't the new day start today?  When the new day starts at 7-30am SA time the candy hunt is still on day 1. 

What has happened to day 2?
    Looks like they changed the clocks (again.)  If they give us the full 24 hours, day 2 might start in about 8 or 9 hours.

They finally got it right during the last hunt event, and now they've mucked it up again.  This new group doesn't know how to set timers, apparently, or how to give each server it's own timer.  Insane.

• Morningdew (INT1)Morningdew (INT1) Posts: 20
    edited 28.05.2017
    I found all the candies yesterday, but it seems that today I can't hunt any candies, the counters show as if I found all the candies for today as well, but the total count of candies/points in the Find Candy part of the window shows 35 - the candies I found yesterday. What the heck? 

Having the same problem like @Ozzie (AU1), but I'm on INT1

And other members from my coop reported this as well.
  • So I logged in today and the candy hunt didn't reset from yesterday.
    I tried to refresh the page and I tried to log out and log in again.

Does anyone have the same problem? Or what can I do?
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    yes my teamas well, but it didnt start til the afternoon, so i presume thats when it changes to a new day:)))
  • yes my teamas well, but it didnt start til the afternoon, so i presume thats when it changes to a new day:)))
    That is an odd thing to do isn't it :( ? Do you think they will reset it to 12 pm (or something) 
    I play on a dutch BigFarm, maybe that had to do something with it?
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    i cant remember what time it started i think it was later then 12pm.
Sign In to comment.