Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• Could only do it once. Still have all the eggs. I also cleared my cache,and theres been no change.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Could only do it once. Still have all the eggs. I also cleared my cache,and theres been no change.

I am so sorry to hear that, I do hope it gets fixed for you.
  • Thanks so do I. Wonder if i should send in a ticket. But from the looks of it I may not get a response till after the event is over lol
  • Heres a screen shot of the current count.
    Right now I am looking for My Last Egg on the Co-op Farm yet again, it seems they went back to making them invisible again, Grrr.
  • im looking for 4!!
  • Looks like im not gonna get the deco so grats to you when you do :(
    edited 15.04.2017
    im looking for 4!!

I have checked Everywhere for this last Egg in the Co-op section, I am beginning to think that it is not even there and I am looking for nothing, :( , Gone through whole area 3 times now, and mouse pointer found nothing, check every tree and shrub and rock as well, this is just plain insane, why they think this would be fun to make the Eggs totally Invisible I will never know.
  • I know how you feel,i even cleared my and restarted my browser. Still missing 4 eggs in co-op. Tell me where u found the other 4 plz?

• This entire update is a BIG joke! I am now missing 4 eggs from co-op,2 from GM. 
    edited 15.04.2017
    I know how you feel,i even cleared my and restarted my browser. Still missing 4 eggs in co-op. Tell me where u found the other 4 plz?

I do not keep track of where I find them, but look in the trees by the water lines , as well as the buildings, found one in the duck pond as well, and look in the areas that I have seen pictures of in the forum pages, on My Easter thread, that helped Me as well, this last Egg though is just not there , cause I checked everything 4 times.
  • Well ive checked twice for the other 6 on the two farms,and still dont see them. Man not even looking for the candy or mushrooms was this hard. Ill get the lamb statue so its not a total loss,but wish i could be compensated for the Bunny house.
  • Ok found all on the co-op. I sware they just dont load at once. Gotta keep looking.
    Ok found all on the co-op. I sware they just dont load at once. Gotta keep looking.

I searched the whole map 4 times, I think that is the reason I ended up with eyes hurting and headache, I still have not found the last Egg on My Co-op, :(
  • HolyCrapoly!!  So I'm on my Gourmet Farm, searching for that elusive last egg, and when I zoom in (or what passes for zooming on my screen...) I get the "green screen" effect that Southern discussed in an earlier post.  Lo and Behold, there is my egg!  Over among the houses on the LHS of the map!!  YAY!!!  So, just for sh*tzNgrins, I scroll back out so the houses can be viewed, and the egg disappears!!  I think, "no biggie, it's camouflaged", and zoom back in again.  There it is!  Zoom out.  GONE!  Cannot see it anywhere!!!  Rinse and repeat 6 more times...........I decide to stop looking a gift egg in the mouth and scoop it up, but I NEVER saw it on my GF when the houses were in view!!  Totally hidden!!  What the heck and stuff?!?!?!?

fun times............

• I am not finding all the eggs having issues I find some of them but can't find them all.I used magnifier and I still can't find them ..  ARE THEY REALLY ALL THERE!!!!
  • I am not finding all the eggs having issues I find some of them but can't find them all.I used magnifier and I still can't find them ..  ARE THEY REALLY ALL THERE!!!!
    They are all there.  I just found my last one on the Village Farm, and again it was due to "green screen - itis" or I would have never seen it.  Try zooming in real fast so the green screen effect takes place, and the eggs will appear.  Dunno why it's doing it to (for?) me, and it does mess up yer farm screens, but I got all the eggs for only the 2nd time this Event...

• edited 15.04.2017
    I know how you feel,i even cleared my and restarted my browser. Still missing 4 eggs in co-op. Tell me where u found the other 4 plz?

Try inside the tent for one, also had one in the apple orchard that was not an apple. 
  • Thanks but they arent there :(

• Green screen doesnt show anything thats not there. Im quite sure they arent there.
  • I admit it; I am lazy and am not gonna search through 33 pages of people whining in this thread to find the answer to this question:  IF a Player is not associated with a Co-Op, how does this affect her/his quota of "stuff" to find during a Holiday Event?  Thank you in advance...

R

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I admit it; I am lazy and am not gonna search through 33 pages of people whining in this thread to find the answer to this question:  IF a Player is not associated with a Co-Op, how does this affect her/his quota of "stuff" to find during a Holiday Event?  Thank you in advance...

R

@AndyGriffith (US1)   The amounts required to complete a Holiday event are no different for a player who's not in a cooperative than for a player who is in a cooperative. The amounts asked for are based on your farm level. :)
  • Thanks, FJ22.  So that would mean that there would be more items per farm to find for those playing solo.

Thanks, FJ22.  So that would mean that there would be more items per farm to find for those playing solo.

No, they should be the same. ;) The Holiday events aren't a group effort for a cooperative, just individual effort. :)
  • But we had "stuff" on our Co-Op Farm for the Easter Event; if what yer saying is true, "X" amount of eggs to be found would be divided over one less farm for solo Players, meaning they would have more eggs/farm to find.

But we had "stuff" on our Co-Op Farm for the Easter Event; if what yer saying is true, "X" amount of eggs to be found would be divided over one less farm for solo Players, meaning they would have more eggs/farm to find.

Oh, I see what you mean now. :o  I may be wrong (it's happened before), but I still don't think there's a difference in the total amount of eggs a player can find regardless of whether they're in a coop or not. :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    But we had "stuff" on our Co-Op Farm for the Easter Event; if what yer saying is true, "X" amount of eggs to be found would be divided over one less farm for solo Players, meaning they would have more eggs/farm to find.

You can still go to the Co-Op village even though you're not a member of a Co-Op.  There's just nothing there for you to DO other than hunt Easter Eggs. :)
  • Southern, you are a true font of wisdom!

@Southern (US1)   Thanks, Southern.  :)   That makes me kinda right, anyway.  ;)   I'm good with that! :D
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Was anyone else unaware that the Candy Hunt has started?  I thought they had corrected the hunts so that they started 6pm Eastern like last time.  But, either I was asleep at the wheel, or it started sometime in the night when we were sleeping.  Oy, vey.
Sign In to comment.